Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gamma Akutabi I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gamma Akutabi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 3:56 pm

(Cited from Wikipedia;)
Gamma Akutabi (芥火完真(ガンマ) ,Akutabi Ganma ?)

Gamma, the team leader and main combatant of Zombiepowder.'s cast, is a 23-year-old powder hunter who desires the zombie powder for the sake of immortality, and has already obtained one Ring of the Dead at his introduction in the first chapter. He is one of the most wanted criminals in the Zombiepowder. universe, bearing the highest possible danger level of "S-0" and a bounty of 960,000,000 nīt (the series currency). He apparently once loved a woman who made him change his ways, and it is implied that her death caused him to set out seeking the powder. He fights using his superhuman strength and speed, a steel-plated right arm which allows him to catch bullets, and a large sword-chainsaw hybrid. Other abilities Gamma possesses which were not fully explored in the course of the story are mastery of Karinzanjutsu (火輪斬術 ?, lit., Fire-Ring Cutting Technique), a fictional ancient sword art which grants him a controllable aura called the "black flame of death", and a berserk state Balmunk refers to as Gamma's "monster".
The Zombiepowder. reviewer from Anime News Network considered Gamma to be a typical "bad-ass anti-hero", good at creating mayhem and not much else. IGN's review of the series treated him similarly, saying his role of "protagonist who wields a lot of power and hides a dark secret" was done effectively but not remarkably, and was typical of action shōnen manga.

So, if you're too lazy to read all that, I'm basically saying my name's Gamma Akutabi. I have one Ring of the Dead, and I search for the others. The zombie powder will grant me immortality. This powder comes from the Rings of the Dead. I'm one of the most dangerous and wanted criminals, with an "S-Zero" rank, though I want to change my ways.
I fight with superhuman strength and speed, and have a steel-plated right arm that lets me catch bullets, and I wield a sword-like chainsaw hybrid. I've mastered a technique called Karinzanjutsu that gives me a controllable aura called the black flames of death, or as that basterd Balmunk calls it, my "monster".

I don't really know what all these village-type places mean, other then they're a place to hide... I usually hang out around the Village Hidden in the Depths... And, uh, this ninja stuff looks pretty interesting... Maybe I might look into it...? I don't know... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:07 pm

this character seems awfuly direct quoted from some anime series and shows no correlation to the realm of ninja whatsoever... correct me if im sront
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:12 pm

Okay, so the character is taken from a manga, but I'm addicted to the series, and Gamma's a frick'n awesome character, so I wanted to bring him into the site... >>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 5:06 pm

well... ill wait for the enigmatic admin to deal with you, but direct quoters in their entirety are looked down upon

basically its the same thing as bringing goku to the site with no correlation to ninja
Back to top Go down
Wolfina
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Wolfina

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Journalisim!
Kekkei Genkai : Il Giornalista di Giustizia

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 8:02 am

Gamma~
YOU DID A DIRECT WIKI QOUTE, YOU MORON!
READ THE SERIES! SUMMIERIZE! THATS THE WAY TO GO!
Oh, and fer good measure....Gamma has a giiiiiiiiiiiirlfriend! wahaha! -runs away-
Back to top Go down
Administrator

Administrator

Village of Residence : All
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Administrative Decision

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 3:37 pm

Both you and Wolfina are in clear violation of the suggestion-rule to BE ORIGINAL. While I'm not going to ban you or anything, I will leave it to the rest of our members to decide what to do with you. Direct-quote characters, as these are called, are indeed heavily looked down upon and clearly, these are direct quotes of their counterparts in Zombie Powder.

Do what you will, but direct-quote character hunting season is as open as Antagonist killing.
Back to top Go down
http://vescrutia.heavenforum.com
Wolfina
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Wolfina

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Journalisim!
Kekkei Genkai : Il Giornalista di Giustizia

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 4:29 pm

Aww, we just did vt because we lurve Zombie Powder.....;;
Jeez Lu, you trying to kill me off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamma Akutabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Akutabi   Gamma Akutabi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gamma Akutabi
Page 1 of 1