Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Pressing forward, I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Pressing forward,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Completion

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 27th 2010, 11:15 pm

*Finally, after slowly walking around, I find myself in front of a building that could very well be a hospital. I sigh with relief as I walk up to the door.. Someone here ought to be nice enough to help me...and tell e where I am.*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 27th 2010, 11:23 pm

*As the boy entered, I would be at the front desk, and thus would see the boy there, although notice no injuries* Ah, hello there....anything I can help you with? *I would ask, as I faced the boy, wondering who he was*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 27th 2010, 11:30 pm

Well....I was just in a fight and.....*No use mincing words, so I might as well be honest* I got beat, pretty badly. I was really looking around to find out where I was. Lucky me it happens to be a hospital as well...
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 27th 2010, 11:38 pm

Indeed.... *I would say, looking over the boy who entered, as I listened to what he said* Well, your in a crossroads between three great villages which form together as the Vescrutia Allience.....and yes, your at a hospital. You said you were in a fight, did you sustain any wounds...? *I would say, still not seeing anything, as I continued to watch him* Oh, and how rude of me too, I'm Zekiri Kuro of the Hidden Chaos Village.... *I would hold out my hand for him to shake*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 27th 2010, 11:45 pm

Well, *I inspect my body as well. Nothing major cept for bruises and suck* nothing appears to be wrong but still a check-up might be good. Ummm *I hold my hand out* Zekiri was it? I'm Absolute, but you can call me Sol, or Lute, or Essen. Whatever sounds best to you... *After going on with my length name introduction I focus on what's in front of me* maybe we can talk about this during the checkup?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 27th 2010, 11:53 pm

Indeed...I like Sol... *I would say, as I starte to lead Sol towards a room. As I led him in, I would direct him to sit on the bed, as I did a few complex hand seals, the Raikogan activating in my right eye, as I started to servey Sol's body through his nervous system. Heart rate, internal bleeding, breathing rate, and several other systems could be checked by just looking at him this way, so I continued this, as I spoke* So, I assume you have just receintly come into the Allience...?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 12:02 am

Yes, pretty recently. I've been wandering around for what feels like it could be some months. *I watch as Zekiri does his analysis on my body. Moving on with the conversation* You said Vescrutia? that's the name of the place, huh? And the 3 neighboring villages, do you have any information about them.. *So I've landed in an area of 3 combined ninja villages? Man this is deep, deeper than I thought. . I snap out of my thinking so that I may focus on what it is Zekiri has to say*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 12:16 am

Yes, there are three.... *I would say, not finding anything major, as I then moved on to reflexes. I would send a sharp electric shock into Sol's knee, trying to see if he would kick* There is the Chaos....which is where I'm from, headed by Zeik Hellgate......And then there is the Twilight, headed by Mahk-X and Valerio Lom-something....and then lastly, there is the Hidden Dusk (almost typed duck XD ) Village...Khrona and Hakku head that one..... *I would explain, as I waited to see if Sol would kick or not*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 12:27 am

Oww. *I kick due to the shock. Honestly I want to punch Zekiri for not warning me of such things, but he is helping me after all, so the petty annoyance I felt is quickly put to rest.* I see...since I'll be here for awhile I should probably find a Village to find refuge in. *My backpack glows and I let out a sigh. Another message from a smartass book.* Excuse me for a second. *Grabbing the bag I open the book to see yet again another simple phrase. 'That would be the most intelligent move at the moment'. Closing the book I place it back in my bag and turn back to Zekiri* Thanks, and what about village superiors. Are there any people in particular I should stray from...or go to. *As much information as possible would prove great to me*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 12:37 am

*After seeing the kick, I would stand back, knowing that Sol is in good enough condition to be released* Your all good to go.... *I would say, as I watched the weird book tell Sol something, but decided it was better not to ask* Um, villages.....Well, from the little that I've gathered about the Dusk, I think many of the leaders are a little loony in the head....but Chaos is....well sometimes chaotic...but usually there isn't anyone that won't give you a warm welcome...and same with Twilight, which was one of my former villages. I can't say much about the leadership, since I don't know much about them, but I would say they have fairly decent shinobi as far as being friendly and all.....just try not to upset anyone, and be very polite unless otherwise told.... *I would advise Sol*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 12:45 am

*I nod my head as I digest all the information Zekiri has just given me.*
Thanks again, Zekiri. *I wave to him as I start to exit the hospital* Who know's maybe we'll end up as comrades..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pressing forward, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing forward,   Pressing forward, Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pressing forward,
Page 1 of 1