Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Completion

Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Empty
PostSubject: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1April 29th 2010, 4:22 pm

*After my conversation with Zekiri, I found myself walking toward the direction of the Chaos Village. As I walk I come across the freshwater sea.*
Nothing to say now.... *I refer to the book as I flip through the pages that do have writing on them.* I wonder if I really can make a home here.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 9:18 am

((Reminder?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 6:18 am

-Zeik would just so happen to be walking past the fresh sea water. He notice there was a young shinobi in the distance and decided to chat with the young fellow-

"Hello there"

-Zeik said making note to hide most of his chakra, of he appeared as a genin level shinobi. Zeik really doesnt like showing off his massive chakra pool/ pressure-
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 10:20 am

Hmmm? *I place the Book back into my backpack. Noticing the the man speaking to me I look up to him.*
Hey, are you familar with this area? If I remember correctly, this is the direction of the Chaos.... *I look at Zeik wanted to see if I did in fact end up in the Chaos*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 11:54 am

"Familar..You could say that."

-Zeik would say with his hands in his pocket. He laughed to himself knowing this kid didnt know who he was. It was one of the few joys Zeik had in life right now-

"..anywho, this is indeed the Chaos. Why are you looking for it anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 3:03 pm

Well, I didn't really 'look' for this place, I stumbled upon it. *I look at the water it's just water, but it doesn't seem the same to me.* I'm not really from around here to be honest with you, and honestly I don't know how to get back home either. But all I know is that I need to "begin" maybe this place, the Chaos will be my start.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:02 pm

"Oh you mean join my village"

-Zeik takes out a headband and places it on the ground-

"Well as Kage of this village I decided who join it or not. So give me one reason why I should let you in...or you can rush at me with all your might and take the headband..The choice is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:53 pm

You're the leader? *I do a quick bow to show my repsect* I didn't know, but I can't really give you a reason as to WHY I should join, so the other option is really all I have... *I draw Shine and Ripper as I start to pace toward Zeik* is to try to gain acceptance in another way! *I start to run as I jump into the air as I get in front of Zeik. I pull back and them slam forward with my blades toward Zeik*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 11:00 pm

-Zeik doesnt even move to block the blades instead he takes the slashes to his back and bends over to pick up the headband- "You got me..Welcome to the chaos" -Zeik says with a smile as he extends his hand with the headband in place-
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1May 21st 2010, 9:14 am

*I away Ripper and sheath Shine as I grab the headband. I look at the headband with much confusion*
Why didn't you move? I don't get it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.   Wondering around, visiting the Chaos. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wondering around, visiting the Chaos.
Page 1 of 1