Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reporting Back To Medusa I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reporting Back To Medusa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reporting Back To Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 9:52 pm

{Hebi would appear walking toward Medusa's Hideout with a large chain of soul energy in his hand. Behind him connected to the chain and being dragged along the ground would be The Death Scythe monster which would be wrapped up by the chain of soul energy and also trapped in a barrier from the Soul Protect cast by Mizune. Hebi would appear in front of the Hideout and would knock on the door and wait for them to open the door.}
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Village of Residence : Geko!
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 8:21 am

Mederei made her way out of the bottom of her lair, giggling to herself. She saw this monster that Hebi was holding hostage... It was an extremely powerful and extremely useful one. "Hmhmhmhm... Good job, Hebi... Geko." She would extend a spiritual Vector Arrow and wrap around it, confining its power and then pull it towards her. She would suck the Death Scythe into herself via the power of Kaerei's Syringes, and thus the powers of the Death Scythe became her own powers, as well. Now she'd be able to summon a Death Scythe army... perfect.

"... So, Hebi-chan... It seems you have proven your worth to me... But, where did Mizune go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 10:27 am

"Mizune left while we were head back stating she was going to head over to what's it called Sh....ib....usen Shibusen!!! that place to gather the information you asked for."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 10:34 am

Mederei giggled to herself once more "Hmhmhm... Good, then... Mizune is going to collect information, like I asked. She must have known that you, the newbie, might screw things up... Geko. At least you brought me back the monster, and quite a good catch... In the meantime, you and I shall be going to Arachne's lair... She cannot send an assassin after ME and get away with it! Geko..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 10:36 am

"Who is Arachne Medusa-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 10:53 am

Mederei hissed... then croaked. "Geko.. Arachne is my older sister. 800 years ago, she became a heretic witch, making herself wanted by both Shinigami and Witches alike... Since she killed one of her own to create the first ever Demon Weapon... Which is a Soul Weapon that is on the verge of becoming a Kishin; on the brink of Insanity... This was alright with me, however she then asked for me help... I did not comply." Mederei laughed heartily, reminiscing on such matters, before continuing.

"Oh, excuse me... I just remembered how... Funny it was to see her get punished by Shinigami... In the end, she broke herself up into millions of spiders and scattered across the world to sleep for 800 years... I guess the awakening of the Kishin gave enough insanity to awaken her from her slumber... Since Insanity is one of the drive of witches; hence why I am going after the Kishin Asura... The more insanity, the better the witch... Right? Hmhmhmhm..." Mederei frowned "... Shameful that the new head witch, Zita, cannot see that..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 10:56 am

"So where is her lair since she is wanted by strong forces I must be somewhere greatly hidden like a crack in space and time am I correct Medusa-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 11:05 am

Mederei laughed "HA. Not at all. Arachne's lair isn't that hard to find, if you have potent magical abilities, such as myself... Those without magic cannot track her. She has an incredibly strong magical barrier protecting her hideout. It is so strong, it hides the very existence of her lair, as well as the existences of those within. You will literally be unable to see anything until you reach the inside of the barrier."

Mederei's snake around her waste hissed slightly, for whatever reason. "Hmmm... We should probably depart soon... You and I shall inspect Arachne's lair once I find it, again, and we shall evaluate the entire premises... Once we have done that, we shall regroup and find our bearings... We'll have to see how many we should take for next time.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 11:07 am

{Hebi would kneel to Medusa to show he understands everything she had just said.}

"Understood Medusa-sama."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 11:22 am

Mederei nodded "Alright then... Let us be on our way. Once we get in, I shall hide the presence of your own existence, as I do mine with Kaerei's extraordinary soul ability; Soul Wipe. The Soul Wipe takes away all traces of your existence from anyone and everything, making you literally unable to be tracked by anything. It is a useful sleuthing ability..."

Mederei would touch Hebi's head as he knelt, saying "Soul Wipe..." just then, Hebi's soul would be protected in something that kept him from seeming as though he existed, hiding him from all forms of tracking, as Mederei had done. "... We depart now... Geko." Mederei extended the snake from her waste and hopped on it, floated through the doors without opening them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 11:29 am

{Hebi would nod and would then fallow Medusa out of the door and would then hop on the back of Kobura who would grow a into a snake Hebi could stand on and the from Kobura side would erupt two large wings which would allow Hebi to fly in the air right behind Medusa.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Back To Medusa   Reporting Back To Medusa Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reporting Back To Medusa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Medusa's Hideout-
Jump to: