Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Assault... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Assault...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

The Assault... Empty
PostSubject: The Assault...   The Assault... Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 3:12 pm

It was time. Each and every one of the weapons in this base; Disintegration Cannon, Particle Cannons, Antiparticle Cannons, FLEIJAS, Matter Destroyers,Turrets, Guns, Missiles... Whatever weapon Cleff had in his disposal had just reared up and had prepared to be launched... Simultaneously. All in the same spot. Each and every one of them would be fired, all of them traveling to the same coordinates...

The New Armory.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

The Assault... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assault...   The Assault... Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 5:54 pm

Once again, each and every one of the weapons reared their ugly heads, firing their destructive prowess all over the place... The Assault had been launched again... All of the weapons fired simultaneously, all aimed at Kham's Correctional Facility... Finally, after all of that, a single FLEIJA was launches, as well, as the icing to the cake of weapons. The target was locked... The Assault had been launched.
Back to top Go down

The Assault...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Shinobi Teams :: Team Chaotic-
Jump to: