Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Having A Chat With Zeik I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Having A Chat With Zeik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

Having A Chat With Zeik Empty
PostSubject: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 6:55 pm

~Nekki would appear at Zeik's Office and would knock on the door hopping that Zeik not any of his digimon would answer the door. Since her time in the Chaos Village Nekki had not been able to have a direct conversation or even meet Zeik face to face so she was hopping to meet and talk with him.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 5:43 am

-The door would open by means that need not be explained and Zeik would speak to the girl-

"How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 11:34 pm

~Nekki would enter the door and bow to Zeik to show respect before speaking. Although she would take the moment to look over him since this was he first time ever meeting him in person. Although Nekki would quickly snap back to reality and begin to speak.~

"Greetings Zeik-sama I'm Nekki Ientaru and I was hopping to join your Shinobi Team. I dropped by you team base before but I only meet a digimon named Flamedramon who told me if I was accepted or not."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:41 am

-Zeik would tighten the straps of his blindfold and point his finger at the girl-

"Nekkei huh..I think Flamedramon spoke of you. Your the fire user right...no need to answer I can see your chakra natures"

-Zeik would sit on his desk and yawn lightly as he hadn't slept in a while-

"So you want to join my team huh...well I dont see why not. I am in need of a few shinobi for an upcoming mission so...you are just in the nick of time"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:34 pm

"A mission what kind of mission?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:36 pm

"Dont worry about it. Just make sure you are well trained and ready to do battle"

-Zeik says in a childlike manner-
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:38 pm

"Well actually another reason I am hear was to ask for training Zeik-sama."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:40 pm

"Ah, training? I dont know if I have time for it now. I have to make battle strategies for an up and coming war."
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:42 pm

"Understood then could you think of anyone who could help me with my training with fire and controlling my dragon summon?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 20th 2010, 11:30 pm

"I dont do I?..Well then Come on I help you for a bit"

-Zeik would warp to his team ground and expect Nekki to be there-
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1May 20th 2010, 11:32 pm

~Nekki would nod as she would disappear trying to catch up with Zeik toward the Team HQ,~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having A Chat With Zeik   Having A Chat With Zeik Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Having A Chat With Zeik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: