Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:24 pm

-=Alaude would appear at the Kage's Castle and would look at it for a moment in amazement as the building was only half a building. Alaude would walk in and would then walk into the Kage's Castle and would appear the door that lead into Mahk-x's office. Alaude would then knock on the door and would wait for someone to answer the door.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:33 pm

what is this for?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:36 pm

Shinta want's you to take the Aura stones and hide them from him and never tell him know where they are hidden.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 17th 2010, 10:07 pm

-*The door swung open, the entire Kage castle was half a building... yes half a building. Valerio's side wiped out by various disasters and such. Upon the door first opening there wouldn't be anyone in the office but with the breeze, Kham blew in appearing instantly in the chair of his desk. The sun shined through the missing half of the Kage castle illuminating Mahk-X's face under his hood. He took it off*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 17th 2010, 10:12 pm

-=Alaude would stare at the man and his appearance for a moment since this was his first time meeting Mahk-x. Alaude would then quickly snap back to reality and would walk in to the office bowing to Mahk-x to show respect to him before speaking.=-

"Hello you are Twilight's Kage Mahk-x correct?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 17th 2010, 10:20 pm

"Yep... I know you, but I'll give you freedom to introduce yourself anyway."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 17th 2010, 10:25 pm

"Greetings I'm Alaude Nightwing and I have come hear to bring a request from Shinta Urashura."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 2:51 pm

-*Khams left eyebrow raised in interest.*-

"Eh... Urashura? You would think he would come himself and not some random genin to my chambers."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 5:39 pm

"Yes that is true but Shinta-dono stated that he was unable to touch what he sent with me."

-=Alaude would then pull a sack from under his cloak and would then place it on the ground. Alaude would then pull the string around the back and it would open up releasing a large glow. When the glowing died down on the ground would be the 10 Aura stones that Shinta had told to give to Mahk-x. Alaude would then stand and wait giving Mahk-x a chance to look over the Aura Stones.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 6:04 pm

-*Kham kept the same facial expression on his face, though he was quite surprised on the inside and was once again struck with a lot of questions. He would just ask Shinta on his own time. He waved his hand over the aura stones and they disappeared from sight. The gennin was foolish, for he had ultimate power in his hands for a day or two and did nothing with it.*-

"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 9:03 pm

"No thank you for the moment of your time."

-=Alaude would bow before he would pick up the cloth the Aura Stones were wrapped in. The black cloth would move around before it would merge back with his black cloak via manipulation of dark energy. Alaude would then once more bow before he would turn and walk out of the Kage's Castle which he would once more look at due to the fact it was half a building. The sun a cloud would then cover the sun for a moment creating a large patch of momentary darkness and when the sun reappeared Alaude was gone.=-
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 1:06 pm

((Timeskip))

--TJ was summoned to the Kage castle by her dad. According to the mental transmission he sounded a bit distressed and said it was about Kayla. TJ wondered what Kayla was actually doing, she was probably training... she always worked soooo hard. Probably to get a thumbs up from dad. In the office her dad was sitting there, still as a statue this was because this was one of his drones that comes to life every now and then... but no one else knew that but the people in the immedeate family--

"Hey dad..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 1:09 pm

-* The Drone sprang to life, first was the feeling of chakra filling the body, then the mind... eventually Kham removed his hood and gazed upon his daughter who he hand't seen for quite some time. For once, a smile ran across his face.*-

"Come here child..."

-*He rose from his desk and walked over to TJ to give her a hug of epic proportions... before he broke to her the bad news*-
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 1:42 pm

--TJ's eyes began to water, the teardrops dropped to teh ground and steamed... they were magama tears that were extremely hot. But he knew that her dad wouldn't mind. She embraced her daddy with a hug of equal strength, her storm ring flared up a bit due to the emotional surge--

"Hey pops! So what's the problem, you seemed worried."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 1:52 pm

-*Kham let go, and walked back to his desk he leaned on it instead of sitting down since this was his daughter that he was talking to. It was really difficult not to show a bit of favoritism.*-

"Well, Kayla went missing. Val, the individual that I asked her to end came to my office. Meaning that Kayla failed the mission. I'm assuming that Kayla absorbed her that caused her mind to go on the fritz... but she didn't absorb her completely. Val was reluctant to give up information, but Kayals position is invisible to my awareness, so I'm assuming she's braindead. But Val gave me her Lighting Flame ring. The last time she used it was in a fight with a Speical Jounin named Walter who can track Kayla, dead or alive."

-*Kham sighed...*-

"You have to find Walter, and get him to tell you where Kayla is.... and I'm assuming he may know where Val is as well. They eat people together sometimes. Walter is A LOT stronger than he seems. Be careful. Bring Kayla back to me..."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 1:55 pm

"I had fought Kayla a couple weeks back... she was acting a bit funny, but I assumed it was because of those crazy dark chakras you told me not to fuck with."

--Kayla also thought about some other things, like why would Kayla aborb Val instead of just flat out killing her... she tries to heard to please our dad.--

"Find Walter, then Walter will tell me where Kayla is. I don't think we will encounter Val on the way. But you can count on me!"

--TJ ran and hugged her dad--

"It's going to be okay dad! She's alive I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 2:01 pm

-*Kham laughed, he was the least bit worried for his sake... Kay-no would kill him when she wakes up if Kayla wasn't okay. Which was why he was so worried about her well being.*-

"Heh... I'm not worried about myself. I can sleep at night, Kay-no would kill me if her daughther's mind was not kept intact. Which is why I need you to find her. Now go... don't fail me."

-*Kham said the last part in a very serious tone, he had enough fail for today...*-
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1July 24th 2010, 2:04 pm

--TJ's face turned into a slight frown... her dad had his heartless moments. But she was a bit used to them now. She hit him in his shoulder softly...--

"Oh dad... I'll be right back, you can count on me!"

--TJ walked towards the destroyed half of the bulding and disappeared from sight, she was already on her way to find this... Walter Hellsing--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x   Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Visiting Twilight's Kage Mahk-x
Page 1 of 1