Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Adding to my Collection... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on October 5th 2024, 6:18 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Adding to my Collection...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

Adding to my Collection... Empty
PostSubject: Adding to my Collection...   Adding to my Collection... Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2010, 8:50 am

Out of the desert, Kuja had not made his way to an eerie graveyard.

"What a homely place. Where all of the pitiful souls of those who try to oppose those greater than them shall rest... And this shall be the final resting place of those who oppose me."

Kuja outstretched his hands, looking up to the sky "... And to hear the requiem of screams and wails; to take the life of one who fails... A sweet destiny that is my epiphany... The reality of victory." Kuja flipped his hair, now eying the largest gravestone. "... What a divine grave."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Adding to my Collection...   Adding to my Collection... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 3:25 am

From the grave came a large, dark spirit. Its horrible glowing claws could be seen across the way, and souls seemed to be sucked into it. "Dare you wake me from my slumber...? You shall perish..." This was the Death Scythe.

Adding to my Collection... Ffxii-deathscythe

Kuja laughed "Silence yourself, spirit of death. Calm yourself and join my ranks... I shall become your new master... And you will abide to my will.." He would wave a glowing hand in the general direction of the Death Scythe, and then await to see what it did.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Adding to my Collection...   Adding to my Collection... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 3:31 am

The Death Scythe would suddenly become silent for a few moments, right before responding to Kuja with "... I shall collect souls for my master..." And with that, it would follow Kuja religiously.

Kuja giggled to himself, informing the Death Scythe of where the Desert Palace was. "Wait for me in my Desert Palace... I have a stop or two to make..." Kuja flipped his hair, making his way to the Dusk Village Offices... He had felt the power of Trance be used, and was planning on using that to his advantage... If someone had achieved Trance that was in this village... Perhaps Kuja could use him to his advantage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding to my Collection...   Adding to my Collection... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Adding to my Collection...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Outskirts :: The Pale Forest :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: