Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kite Sonata: Bio I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kite Sonata: Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kite Sonata

Kite Sonata

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Keyblade Technician

Kite Sonata: Bio Empty
PostSubject: Kite Sonata: Bio   Kite Sonata: Bio Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 7:03 am

Name: Kite Sonata
Aliases: 'The lost key'

Background info:
At one point of his life Kite lived in a cottage out in the middle of a open forest with his parents. Kite would take hikes and spent plenty of time with the forest's wild life. One day while Kite was out on one of many hikes alone and crossed paths with a mysterious stranger. The stranger turned to Kite and thou his face was covered by his hood Kite caught a glimpse of the man smiling. The stranger waved to Kite and Kite waved back and then just like that the disappeared into a portal of darkness.
Years passed and with Kite now 11 he still never for got about the hooded stranger. With his parents away, out shopping at a near by town. Kite was alone in his house. He would play around the house swinging his toy sword around imagining he was battling some made up evil. His intense imaginary battle drove Kite from the cottage and into the deeper parts of the woods. Before he knew it Kite was lost with no idea of how to get home.
He wondered for what seemed to hours. Scarred and tired Kite would rest sitting on one of the many fallen tree branches. Trying to to wipe the tears from his eyes Kite jumped at the sound of leaves being crushed and someone moving toward him from behind. Approaching him was what seemed to be the hooded man that Kite had meet years ago. Kite felt relieved and waved to the stranger, however the stranger didn't wave back. The man slowly took off his hood reveling himself. He had black hair and eyes as yellow as the sun. The man slowly moved toward Kite. "So your the one?" The man did not speak but it seemed as if Kite was hearing the man's voice in his head. "But your just a runt....Oh well...can't be helped." In his hands appeared a sword in the form of a key. Paralyzed in fear Kite could do nothing but stand there as the man moved closer to him. Arching back his hand the man was ready to strike Kite. In a panic Kite put up his toy sword in front of him to block the man's sword. Seeing the boy's pitiful last means of defense the man sighed and shook his head. From under him opened a dark portal that would spread out to the point it was under Kite as well. Falling into the dark portal Kite blacked out and what happened after that not even Kite knows. However Kite a woke back in his cottage laying on the floor.
4 more years went by but on Kite's 15th birthday as he slept Kite dreamed that he was falling threw an ocean. But Kite wasn't drowning he could as he touched down on the ocean floor it's rough surface turned to doves that would fly away reveling a large glowing platform in which Kite was standing on. The platform had Kite on it and it showed several over things about him on it as well. Look about Kite saw that this one platform was the only thing around that and the darkness of nothingness around him.
"Are you ready?" Kite heard a voice in his head and since there was no one around Kite responded out loud "Yes....yes I am". The voice would chuckle "Very well then...[.i]" In Kite's hand appeared sword in the form of a key just like the second hooded man from before. "[i] This is the keyblade....it is your weapon....it is your heart." Kite stared at his keyblade shocked but intrigued by it. "Keyblade...?" The platform would began to shake as it started to fall apart. "we don't have much time....remember you heart is the key.." Kite would fall the platform completely destroyed from under his feet. Kite would fall into the darkness and was swallowed up by it.
Kite would awake in an ally way near one of busy streets of the twilight village. He rubbed his head for he had a massive headache. He would stand his keyblade disappearing. "I guess I did say I was ready...." Kite would sigh headeding out of the ally way and to into the heart of the twilight village.
In hopes of finding what happened to him and where he was for that fact Kite joined the twilight shinobi ranks. In hopes it would get him information on what happened to him.
However little does Kite know that from a far his is being watched by an unknown enemy.
Back to top Go down

Kite Sonata: Bio
Page 1 of 1