Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Empty
PostSubject: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 8:37 pm

~Nekki be sitting on the sand next to the sea and would be very gloomy. She had been that way since she had her fire powers sealed by Zeik and would at the moment be wondering if she should even remain a ninja at all. Nekki would sit on the sand and would be throwing stones into the water.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 8:41 pm

-Leaving from his issue with Nathan Sheng would be walking along the beach of the Freshwater Sea. Sheng would take in the nice air and would not notice Nekki walking right in front of her and would be hit in the head with one of the rocks she was throwing. Although normally this would not bother him because he was mostly out of energy from the battle so the rock you cause some damage and cause blood to spout from his head.-
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 8:50 pm

~Nekki would snap out of her gloomy mode and notice that she just knocked someone out. She would then stand up and run over to the man she knocked out and would wrap his head up and would prop him up against a rock. Sheng would then look over the man seeing his body was pretty banged up and wondered if he was okay.~

"Hello mister are you okay."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 8:57 pm

-Sheng would wake up and look around not knowing what happen but once seeing the girl he would remember that he walk into the range of where she was throwing rocks. He would then sit himself up and looks over the girl rubbing the back of his head.-

"Yeah fine I'm fine. What about you looks like your down in the gutters."
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 9:03 pm

"Well I had my fire abilities seal a while ago and I just don't know if I will ever be able to be a ninja any longer so I'm planing to return to my old village."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 9:05 pm

-Sheng would stand up seeing that this girl was about to give up all together. Even though he just meet this girl he could not just sit there and watch someone give up being a ninja over something so small.-

"Now wait a minute why give up just because you can't use fire jutsu there are tons of way to fight without the use of fire jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 9:08 pm

~Nekki would turn away toward Sheng and look out into the sea as she would the begin to talk.~

"You just can't understand I have only known how to fight with nothing but my fire abilities. Besides with out them how could I ever over pass my brother if I can no longer use fire jutsu. With out them I am just nothing but a normal girl not a ninja."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 9:19 pm

-Sheng would appear in front of Nekki at blinding speeds and would then slam his hands in ground in front of the both of then and would create a large crater which would begin to be filled with water making it like a small pool to hold 20 people. Sheng would then turn toward Nekki with a very serious face even though he had bad wounds he would be standing strong.-

"Did you see that the did not cost a lick of chakra or energy just pure training. That is what you should do being a ninja is not just based on one ability that you have had till you were little. It is more then that it is about being able to train yourself to be able to fight with or with out your main abilities so I want you to get over your self and stop of this dumb talk about quitting to be a ninja."
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 9:48 pm

~Sheng massive release of pure power would completely shock Nekki and she could only stand and watch as Sheng gave her a harsh talking to. Before Nekki would be able to say something back both her dragon necklace and Zanpakuto would glow with a large amount of energy until floating in front of both Sheng and Nekki would be her dragon Zennyo Ryuo and her Zanpakuto spirit Ryūjin who would be chewing on a cigarette because since Nekki could not longer use fire jutsu they could not ether meaning he could not use fire to lite his cigarette. Zennyo Ryuo would then step forward and would look down at Sheng and then Nekki.~

Zennyo Ryuo- Nekki what this boy says is true and also whether you can tell or not you have already surpassed your brother. I mean look at you your brother died as a Genin but you have become a Special Jounin and have obtained Zanpakuto something your brother never had a chance to do.

~This would cause Nekki to stand shocked and would then walk over to the side of the water and would look at her reflection. She would think about how much she had grown from the quiet girl who would only speak when spoken to and would never show any emotion. Nekki would then smile and turn toward Sheng, Zennyo Ryuo, and Ryūjin.~

"You guys are right maybe it is because I have not been able to accept the fact that Blaze-nii had died. I use to always used him as a goal I need to keep myself from going back to that jail of a village. But now I think it would be better to let go of those old goals that died years ago and set new ones and whether my fire abilities come back or not I will become strong so that people like Zeik-sama will always see my full power!!!"

~Nekki would say this as she would clench her fist with a large amount of power. Although as she did a large amount of light would appear under her and the symbol of the pentagram would appear under her and the shatter. As soon as the pentagram symbol would shatter Nekki's body would then begin to explode with fire which would surge around the area. Although it would not burn Sheng as Nekki would absorb the fire around the area with her Fire Dragon Scales that where also back. Zennyo Ryuo would not as he would disappear in a surge if energy and would return to his Dragon Necklace. Although Ryūjin would walk over to Nekki now with his fully lit cigarette and would chop her on her head while he released a large amount of smoke from his mouth.~

Ryūjin- Yo girl Burn Your Enemies Till Their Ashes Burn

~With that said Ryūjin would then disappear back into his Zanpakuto leaving Nekki and Sheng standing on the sand. Nekki would then turn and look over at Sheng and would have a surprising smile on his face.~

"Well I hop that was not crazy for you and by the way I am Nekki Ientaru."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1June 1st 2010, 5:35 pm

-With all the things that normally happen to Sheng this did not shock him as much as some might think. Sheng would simply nod with a smile and would pat Nekki on the shoulder as he would then begin to walk out of the area. Although he would be speaking as he was leaving.-

"No problem Nekki-chan just don't forget to keep that fighting spirit strong and the name is Sheng Koudoutai hope we meet again some day."

-Sheng would then disappear heading home to finally take a break and rest up.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)   Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why Continue? (Nekki at the Freshwater Sea)
Page 1 of 1