Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Fuuma Tera... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Fuuma Tera...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1June 1st 2010, 6:14 am

In a room of complete darkness, where insanity ran high, some bright red, piercing eyes could be seen from the depths of the darkness.

"Fuuma Tera..." they would call out, awaiting for his arrival so he could go on his final mission before everything was... Executed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1June 1st 2010, 3:05 pm

~@ In the crowd of piercing red eyes, a pair of yellow glowing eyes would make a debut, followed by Fuuma's voice.@~

"You called?"
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1June 1st 2010, 4:53 pm

Arachne's gleaming fangs appeared, forming a slight, sinister smile in front of Tera, as her face manifested itself in front of him. "Hmhmhmhm... I need you to do one last favor for me until I have complete and utter power... I'll need you... To get me the Kishin... Asura..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2010, 2:19 pm

"Ooooh?"
~@ His eyes slanted and voice echoed. Asura? The demon God? If he couldn't beat Mederei, why did Arachne think he could capture the god of demons? Even through the insanity, Tera was skeptical.@~
"Do I have the strength to catch Asura? What will I have at my disposal?"
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2010, 5:47 pm

Arachne grimaced at Tera for his skepticism, her eyes narrowing and a slight hiss coming out of her mouth.

"It is hardly your place to be questioning me... Fuuma Tera!!!" Her face would suddenly form itself right next to Tera's neck, nuzzling it ominously.

"... Besides. You will be spreading my wavelength... If my wavelength were to meet that of the Kishin's... His insanity would become mine, and I would have endless power no matter where he went... So long as the webs of insanity are woven..."

Arachne sank back into the darkness that was her own self; insanity. Her eyes suddenly began to close rather slowly as she continued, "... Then I will never lose my power... Now. Go. Combat the Kishin and spread my wavelength. Capture his soul. Entwine it within the web of insanity..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2010, 2:46 pm

~@ His glowing yellow eyes retracted into the darkness and his voice faded with time.@~

"Yes, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuma Tera...   Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuuma Tera...
Page 1 of 1