Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yuudai's Mechs I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yuudai's Mechs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hisoka yuudai

hisoka yuudai

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : none

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai''s Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 8:19 pm

Yuudai's Mechs New_al10

Yuudai's Mechs Jehuty10

Yuudai's Mechs Hells_10

Yuudai's Mechs Ooo_me10
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:16 pm

Copy Cleff and the Copy Digimon would make their way to Yuudai's lab, old and abandoned and full of wonderful... Mechs. "MUAHAHAHAHAHA. This is most... Wonderful. First, to corrupt them.." Copy Cleff's eyes would gleam, as all of the Mechs would have their eyes gleam as well, being under Cleff's control now. "Gooooooood... Now..." Cords would shoot from Cleff and jut into each of them, allowing him to absorb their abilities for himself, but allow them to keep them as well. Cleff would then retract the cords and have them connect to every inch of the lab, sucking out all of the information, electricity, knowledge and technology that he could. "Yeeeeessss... The 4th base of operations... It itititit... Is mine..." With that being said, the entire lab began to change shape, making it look like each and every one of the other places that Cleff had taken over... Except now, this one had mechs~! Yay Mechs~!!! "Digimon. Go secure the perimeter! I.. Will reconstruct..." And that is just what Cleff did~!
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:26 pm

After a few moments, the lab would be completely under Cleff's control, as were all of the other abandoned places were. With no one to stop him, it was very easy. So, without a moment's hesitation, the Copy would create another Copy of himself and the digimon, of course, to have them scout out the area once more, and look for more bases of operations... The more they found, the stronger Cleff became... The new copies would digitize out, scouting once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:32 pm

((Oh... this means that Cleff can move at warp speed, use the medaforce, use demonic energy, fire F.L.E.J.I.A missles from code geass and hella other shit.))
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:36 pm

(REALLY!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!? I only really know about the Medaforce, and that shit was already beasty as hell. XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:38 pm

((So yeah... either Valerio or I are going to have to stop you lol))
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:40 pm

(.. Maaan, fuck THAT shit. I'mma just excrete that in the form of pure data, since I don't know what half that shit is or does. Except that warp speed thingy and Medaforce. <3 Those will be fun! I'll just say that they didn't agree with Cleff's stomach... Somehow. XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 8:18 pm

((I wouldnt do that... I'd wiki the F.L.E.I.J.A. missile and Jehuty))
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 8:26 pm

(Oh. Well, I guess I will, then~! Thanks, Kham~! You're the greatest! *thumbs up!*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuudai's Mechs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuudai's Mechs   Yuudai's Mechs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yuudai's Mechs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: Building Ruins :: Abandoned Lab-
Jump to: