Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reporting To Khrona I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reporting To Khrona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reporting To Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 4:04 pm

{After slipping away from Mederei Hideout after she left to deal with Fumma who had entered her area Hebi would appear at Khrona's Office. Hebi would then knock and wait for someone to answer hoping it would not take to long.}
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 6:56 pm

Khrona opened the door, smiling "OHhhh, Hebi~! You're back! How did the mission go~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 8:17 pm

{Hebi would walk in and would walk in and bow to Khrona before speaking. Hebi would still be speaking in his fake insanity induced voice and tone because it would take a while for Hebi to actual get back to his normal voice.}

"Greetings Khrona-sama yes the mission went perfect do you wish for me to tell you or shall you read my mind......Oh and before I forget you should have someone head over to The Underground section of Shibusen as s a powerful witch is headed down there."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 7:08 am

Khrona nodded "Hm. Just give me all of the information, Hebi. And a powerful witch, you say...? Hm... I guess I'll inform Shinigami. Shibusen is out of my jurisdiction. Shinigami has control over that place." Khrona sat down, waiting for Hebi to explain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 10:40 am

"Well to begin we are no longer dealing with the snake witch Medusa, it seems she has fused with another strong witch taking on a new form and going by the name of Mederei. After being able to join the ranks of Mederei I was sent out on a mission with the witch who is at the Underground section of Shibusen Mizune to capture a monster for Mederei to use. We went to The Graveyard and faced and captured a monster known as The Death Scythe and sadly it was given to Mederei. After that me and Mederei headed out to the outskirts of the Dusk village, in some odd and random place that seemed to be some sort off tropical rain forest. Although this area is a lie and his really Arachne's lair, Baba Yaga's Castle. When you arrive in the area it is completely covered in a strong magical barrier that pushes everything backward when they get to close. We entered the barrier and faced a monster affected by the magic polluting the water. Although instead of use the monster was defeated by a strange weapon that goes by the name of Waru who quickly joined with Mederei. After that we left the area and returned to the hideout where Mederei quickly left to deal with Fumma Terra which it when I escaped. Do you have any questions Khrona-sama."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 11:44 am

Khrona squinted his eyes. 3 of his villagers were mentioned within this... "Waru was the weapon of Maruze, a top Anbu of our village who died mysteriously... I never trusted that weapon... The only powerful 'witch' as you said there is could only be Kaerei... The mysterious shaman of the black swamp... And then, Fuuma Tera... Another top Anbu... Fighting with Mederei. It must be that he's under the control of Arachne... Hm. But at least now we know where Arachne's lair is. Once we take her down, Fuuma Tera should be returned to normal. But... I'm not sure about Kaerei... I do not know if she fused with Medusa willingly or because she was forced... But regardless, her soul must be salvaged as well. And Waru... That weapon absolutely cannot stay in the hands of Medusa. He is too powerful... I noticed it when Maruze wielded him."

Khrona sighed, tapping his fingers together... "... Alright. I'm going to need to round up some people. You, Miya, Takai, Nathan and my own daughter, Chroma, shall be the first five sent on this mission. Since we seem to be dealing with powerful people as well as magic, I might have to ask Zita for some of her witches or witchlings to assist... Maybe even some partner-less weapons from Shibusen... Perhaps Siblyx... I've heard good things about her..." Hm. Khrona needed 2 more. He wanted a solid 8. Oh well. That would come in time... Right now was the time to warn Shinigami.

"Hebi. Go inform Miya, Nathan and Takai about my request. I shall handle my daughter, and Miya already knows. I'll go round up any others..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 12:19 pm

"Understood Khrona-sama."

{Hebi would then bow before turning around and walking out of the office and would head out to find Miya, Nathan and Takai. Once out of the office Hebi would then sign and his snake Kobura would then throw up a large wave of snakes. Hebi would then sign and the snake would pile up into two ground and then take the form of Hebi which would be his snake clones. Hebi would then point his hand in to directions and the snake clone would nod moving splitting up and going the the directions pointed by Hebi. Hebi would then sign causing Kobura to grow to large sizes and growing large wings as Hebi would hop on him and fly off to locate Miya, Nathan and Takai.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting To Khrona   Reporting To Khrona Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reporting To Khrona
Page 1 of 1