Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Whats Really here I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Whats Really here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Village of Residence : none
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 3:42 pm

It may have seem like he was lost, but in reality he wasn’t. He had just been searching for this place for a long time and finally found it. Holding his spear in his hand he stares at the entrance wondering what could truly be inside. He closed his eyes slightly wondering what could be inside of what he wanted to be inside. He had no fears he waited wondering did anyone notice him.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 3:46 pm

Because this was now a new base for Cleff, anyone who got within a certain proximity of the perimeter would immediately be detected by him, wherever he was. As such, to go see who was out there, a Copy Cleff would go outside.

"... What is it that you want from this place?" Cleff's personality was different now that he had absorbed so much data... What other side-effects could all of that data have had on him?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 4:05 pm

He thought if he was quiete he wouldn't be founded but he knew he would be regardless. He was then found by someone who seem to be a ninja that was guarding the base."Hm" Sairento made a sound turning around looking at the figure who stands before him."I wanna know whats truely in this base.."
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 4:32 pm

Cleff's glowing eye could be seen from under his hat. Data streamed across the grooves in his body, making them all glow as well.

"None of your business. Everything that is in there is mine now. I took complete control of it. No one stopped me. No one cares. So, unless you have business with me, Cleff..."

Cleff would turn around, his robe-jacket flowing behind him as he began to walk inside..

"... Then I would suggest you get out."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 18th 2010, 1:20 pm

He watched as the man had a complete spaze attack over nothing he seemed really selfish. He thought for just one moment. Then looking down"I want to kno what you and this place can do...." he said in a rather brood tone. Hopping this would help him maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 18th 2010, 4:48 pm

The Technology Sprite turned back around, squinting his glowing eye at the newcomer. "... Fine. But I shall be watching you... At all times."

Cleff signaled for him to come in, though the entire place was completely dark, give or take a few insane surges of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1June 21st 2010, 7:01 pm

This sparked his life with more injoyment somewhat. All that mattered was coming through all of the choas village so he could see what can truely be innside it. He made his first three steps right behind him, looking around thinking what could really go on inside there. Ummm So what kind of Lightning effects happen in here thought Sairento.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats Really here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Really here   Whats Really here Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Whats Really here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: Building Ruins :: Abandoned Lab-
Jump to: