Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning to see Zeik Hellgate I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning to see Zeik Hellgate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Empty
PostSubject: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 11:30 pm

~Nekki would appear at the team hellfires hq and would walk up to the doo and would bang on it hopping Zeik would answer. After her meeting with the guy she met named Sheng and some supportive words from he dragon spirit Nekki was able to regain her fire abilities and was no ready to re confront Zeik about her training abd why he tried to seal her powers.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2010, 2:19 am

-Zeik would come walking into his team grounds, his hands inside his pockets as usually and his mind elsewhere-

"..It's that girl"

-Zeik said as he drew closer to Nekki.-

"...I hope she didnt get her powers back...I dont feel like this"

-Zeik was out of the range of nekki hearing him, but if for some reason she did he wouldnt care-

Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2010, 7:33 pm

~Nekki would turn feeling his body heat and would turn around toward his direction. Nekki would wave her hands to get his attention.~

"Greetings Zeik-sama how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1June 24th 2010, 4:14 am

-Zeik would draw rapture and place it to Nekki's head. He learned from his friend Hollow, that this made things happen and with limited words-

"..Speak now 30 seconds"

Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1June 24th 2010, 6:32 pm

~Nekki would not be surprised seeing Zeik place his blade to her head having seen how he could act some times and Nekki could clearly see that he was in one of his unpleasant moods. Nekki would sigh and quickly speak to why she was hear.~

"I am hear to know why you took away my ability to use fire?"

~Nekki would not let him know that she had regained her ability to use fire as she wanted to see if she had to wait to see should could tell him or not.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1June 25th 2010, 4:47 am

"Simple you did it wrong"

-Zeik would spin his gun around and place it in a holster on his back of his hip. He suddenly felt the chakra of Zk, a man he tried to kill, but form some reason had eluded death and got out of hell-

"Bitch"

-Zeik would turn his hand towards the Alps of chaos and fire his favorite jutsu...execution. The beam was just about at it's max and would more then likely one hit ko Zk should he take the hit-

"...dont live this time...Now what do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1July 10th 2010, 8:29 pm

"Well just to put it plain and simple Zeik-sama I just want to now what should I do if I am able to reawaken my fire powers?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 12:08 am

-Zeik was already annoyed by this girl. he honestly hated being around women he wasnt atracted to.- "I dont know...Kill me or something" -Zeik said not expecting the girl to have her powers and if she did knowing she would never be able to kill him. However if she Kept trying to kill him, she would train herself to be the strongest she could. Thus Zeik did he job without having to do anything
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 12:22 am

~After hearing Zeik's statement Nekki would simply turn and walk away from Zeik thinking to herself for a minute. She knew Zeik was for a fact serious in his statement which ment she at least had something to keep her in constant training.~

"Understood Zeik-sama then till we meet again."

~Nekki would then disappear in a sudden burs of fire leaving the ground in front of Zeik burned with a message in the ground.~

I got my flame back!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 12:37 am

-Zeik looked at the note and laughed-

To bad I cant read..no energy in ink ha

-With that Zeik flew away-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to see Zeik Hellgate   Returning to see Zeik Hellgate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning to see Zeik Hellgate
Page 1 of 1