Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Khrona,I request your presents. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Khrona,I request your presents.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Khrona,I request your presents. Empty
PostSubject: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 14th 2010, 2:29 am

In would walk a young man with his hands in the pockets of his jeans with a sliver pick in his mouth,his hair was black,his eyes were a deep dark brown,his poser was perfect,his long black coat stop just before the floor,it was none other than dusk Sp.Jounin Linomaru Hugo and he thought he stop by and see what the hell Khrona was up to.But that wasn't the only reason why he had stopped for a visit.So he would walk to the door of his office and give a knock. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 14th 2010, 4:09 am

Khrona opened up the door "... Oh, you. Is there something I can help you with, or something...? Are you lost...? Word on the street is, you want some presents...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 14th 2010, 9:17 pm

"I've come here on a good note,well kinda of..You see I want to become powerful,so I can be know as being one of the greatest shinobi to have ever lived..and to do that I need a very powerful master/teacher..and I've come here to ask...will you be my SENSEI,Lord Khrona?"He would walk to the wall and lean up against it as he awaited Khrona's response.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2010, 5:36 am

Khrona pondered for a moment "Eeeeeeh. I guess so. Just make sure I don't kill you~! Hahahahaha~!" Khrona was completely serious, even though it didn't seem like it. "So, yeah. I guess you are gonna be my new student, huh? Aaaah, but what the hell do you do? I don't know if I can work with you or noooot~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2010, 3:48 pm

"Well,lets see..I'm a red mage and I'm almost done with that,oh and I have soul renonsence,and I'm a hell of a cook...other than that and being a sp.jounin I gotz nothing..oh wait I can do this..."lin twists his forearm in a full cirlce.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2010, 5:38 pm

Khrona scowled "I'm liking that cook thing, but um... Magic isn't really my forte. That's more Maze's think, or Zita's. Can't help ya~!" Khrona pet his Digimon, who seemed to be there the whole time... But no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2010, 2:52 am

"That's why I came here..I want you to teach me as much as you can,I can easily adapt to things,and since your one of the greatest I just thought you'd be perfect..for me at least and I can take a lot of bullshit from a lot of people..and well I wanna fight you not those lame ass digimon but in order for me to do that I need to learn from you,and hopefully surpass you and take your cookies."Linomaru really had no intention on fighting him he just wanted to persade Khrona any way he could and if talking trash did it he would talk the biggest amount of shit possible.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2010, 3:06 am

*Nathan would soon walk into the office. He was informed to meet khrona for some mission of sorts but was busy earlier. He would walk through the open door past lin ignoring him as such as he spoke towards khrona.*

"I was told you wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2010, 5:37 am

Khrona smiled deviously, reading Lin's thoughts with his potent psychic abilities. He also noticeed Nathan was here and hatched an idea. "... Tell you what, Lin.. Go on this veeeery important mission with Nathan and the rest of them to infiltrate and bring down Arachne's lair... If you survive, I might think about training you~!" Khrona then looked at Nathan, having already said what needed to be done.

"So far, the list of who is going on this mission is as follows; Hebi, Nathan, Chroma, Lino, Takai, and Miya. Two more must be acquired before you all are allowed to go..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2010, 1:07 pm

"So umm who's actually leading the mission before I go Khrona?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2010, 5:29 pm

Khrona laughed "I DUNNO~!" He really had no fucking clue as of this particular moment... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2010, 11:14 pm

He nods in agreement to the mission,It had been a while since he been on mission..Then he heard nathans question and then Khrona's answer and he said "Are you fucking serious Khrona?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1June 18th 2010, 11:40 am

*Nathan would only look at khrona and then after listening to what lin said about questioning khrona. he simply ignored him, perhaps he might die on this mission if he dont take this seriously.But nathan would then leave through the exit. and if khrona needed him all he had to do was call him via mentally. of course khrona would know cause he was reading his mind at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khrona,I request your presents.   Khrona,I request your presents. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Khrona,I request your presents.
Page 1 of 1