Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Her search continues  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Her search continues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

Her search continues  Empty
PostSubject: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1June 25th 2010, 5:11 am

+The female shinigami would and on the top of Kurai's old office. She was still looking for Zeik and her informtion says he visits this place often.+

"...Come on"

Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 6th 2010, 11:54 pm

-Hollow was roaming the villages, having nothing better to do as she didn't feel like fighting and though she wouldn't have minded having someone to talk to the thought of seeking someone out for such a thing only seemed weak in her mind. She had decided at some point to engage Kurai in conversation with the reasoning that she may as well. After wandering the shadows for so long she decided that perhaps it would be interesting to visit Kurai's old office. As she approaches the building, already regretting it as Kurai starts her emotional ranting about "the old days" she see's a figure standing atop the structure. Slightly annoyed she addresses the character with more of an attitude than necessary-

You, why are you here? This place is off limits
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 7th 2010, 9:55 pm

-Rangiku would glance over to the direction of the woman. She hadn't expected anyone else to show up here other then Zeik,but now that this girl was here, she would have to put her down quietly.-

"...I'm looking for a man"

-Rangiku says jumping down form the building and starts to make her way toward the woman. Her hand is place on the tip of her blade but her warm expression would detour anyone from thinking she had any means to attack-

"Think you can help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 10:51 pm

-As Rangiku moved towards her Hollow noticed her hand moving toward her weapon and wasted no time in materializing her gun and clearly pointing it to Rangiku's forehead as warning not to get too close-

Zeik?

-Normally, Hollow would not use her telepathic ability for such a thing as reading people's thoughts as she found it took the fun out of things. But his name seemed to resound in her head with such a sense of urgency that she couldn't help but to hear it-

That depends, what do you want with him?

Last edited by Hollow on July 12th 2010, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 11:06 pm

-Rangiku against her first mind didnt draw her blade. She figured if she killed the young woman standing before her, she wouldnt be able to find Zeik. However she was quite pissed at the girl pointing a weapon at her-

"Whoa whoa calm down there. Im just trying to find the leader of this establishment. It was told to me there was a king who goes by the name Zeik Hellgate. Kinda short white hair...you seem to know him, why dont you just help me out"

-Rangiku said still in her joking tone of voice. It was the only way she knew how to hide her sadness and intention to Kill Zeik for what he did to "him"-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 12:21 am

-Hollows eyes narrowed, not impressed by this poor excuse of a facade this woman was putting up. Though she was still a bit reluctant to be around Zeik because of the awkwardness she felt after her request, that did not change how she felt. If this woman had ill intentions towards him she was sadly mistaken if she believed that Hollow would allow her to carry them out. In that respect, Hollow cocked her gun and the threatening "clicking" sound of the chamber moving the bullets into place seemed to make everything go perfectly still for a moment-

You did not answer my question

Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 12:42 am

-Rangiku's face lost it's facade and entered a more serious appearance- "...I see you're not going to budge"

-Rangiku quickly drew her blade, the backlash of her swing would throw Hollow's aim off allowing rangiku more then enough time to put some distance between them-

"growl"

-Rangiku spoke the activation of hr zanpaktou and her sword began to turn into ash. The ash flew over to the tree and reduce it to the same state as her blade-

"...I'll deal with you then I'll move on to Zeik"

-Rangiu's zanpakou had the unique ability to turn what ever it touched into ash, so all she had to do was land one clean hit on Hollow-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 2:36 am

-Hollow sighed, tossing her hair haphazardly-

You're just an annoyance.

-Myou Kiss Chakra began to spread rapidly across the ground, within seconds it will have reached and surpassed the area in which rangiku stood and whatever it touched was subject to Hollows control-

And a fool if you think I'll let you anywhere near Zeik Hellgate

-With that Hollow aimed her gun at Rangiku's heart-

I hope that sword comes with with wings and your chakra pool is as weak as you look

-She pulled the trigger letting loose an entire round from her modified gun whose bullets were now not only locked on to Rangiku's chakra signature but flying at a speed that adjusted to move faster the more energy Rangiku possessed-

Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 2:51 am

-Rangiku would use the ash from the tree to form a wall in-front of herself, thus protecting herself from the bullets. while she flipped out of the area of the shadowy ground she was standing on before-

"...I've never seen the ground turn black...these shinobi are something else...perhaps this is why Head captain yamamoto wants them dead"

-Rangiku may had been a soul reaper but she was still a woman and she could tell by the determination in this ones voice, that her and Zeik were connected some how, but she was told his wife had passed and there wasnt anyone else in his life.-

"Talk is cheap, girls like you take love to be a game.."

-Rangiku said as her face began to hang a little, but was quickly removed as she beckoned her ash to fly towards Hollow. If the ash should touch hollows skin, she would quickly be turned to ash, which was the ability of her zanpaktou-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 11:00 pm

-Hollow noticed the effect of the ashes that Rangiku seemed to be controlling and made a note to keep distance. A swirl of myoukiss chakra would create a tornado like barrier around Hollow effectively both guarding her and pushing away the ash with its winds-

Don't toss such silly words as love at me you wretch!

-At the woman's insult anger suddenly welled up within her and Hollows storm flame ring would ignite. And just then a smirk crosses Hollows face as she had almost forgotten this new power of hers-

But we can play a game if you wish.

-She plunges the The ring into the box around her hip that contained her gloves and quickly slipped them on-

I suppose we can call it, hmm...

-She places a finger to her chin and tilts her head in thought, but fails to come up with a name clever enough-

Hmm, i never was one for childhood games. In any case...

-She snaps her fingers and sets the bottom of Rangiku's pants aflame. It would spread quickly if not rectified and if it were to touch her skin it begin to steadily deteriorate-
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 11:16 pm

-Ranginku would quickly flare up her reatsu to put the flames out. Her pants had a missing spot or two but that wasnt important now-

"..."

-Rangiku was slightly annoyed at the number of powers shinobi had. They couldnt just pick one and master it.-

"Hado.."

-Rangiku placed one of her hands on the other and fires a beam of cracking lightning from her hands toward Hollows face, form there Rangiku would jump into the air waiting for The girls counter attack-

(Man...I bet who ever is reading this is mad at me for making Rangiku such hot garbage Sad sorry fans. I'll fix her for her next fight...I promise)

Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 1:10 am

-Hollow was shocked for a moment. Though she wasn't really sure how the dying will flames worked she didn't think Rangiku would be away to away her flame so easily. In snapping her fingers the gloves allow her to ignite the molecules within the object she targets. Though it is not instantaneous is is near impossible to dodge and she didn't think you could "away" them. In seeing this she becomes a bit annoyed as she had her heart set on watching this woman burn.-

Hmph...

-Hollow places one hand on her hip. Standing in the way she does when she has become impatient with something. Just before the lightning would reach her a large dark slit would appear swallowing the lightning and redirecting it through a slit positioned underneath Rangiku so that it would shoot towards her instead. In that same moment Hollow would snap her fingers a number of times igniting the molecules within Rangikus hair, pants, shirt, and the hilt of her sword, determined the get the results she wished for-
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 2:59 am

-Rangiku wasn't prepared for her hado being redirected to her, but she tried to minimize the damage by using ash cat to block the lighting. Thats when she heard the snap her Hollow's fingers once again. She knew this meant something was going to spontaneous combust on her body. The moment the flames acted on her hair, she would smother that area in ash cat smothering the flames out. However the rest of rangiku's body would go up in flames. Since sh couldnt flare up enough chakra to put this amount of flames out, she was sure to die-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 12:33 am

Zeik appeared next to rangiku and quickly doused the flames via sky flame harmony and what not. Zeik was amazed at the amount of damage she had suffered from Hollow's storm flames in such a short time. She was more then likely under them for less then a minuet, but the burns were sever enough to claim rangiku's life by nights fall, However Zeik couldnt allow this-

-So, Zeik would reverse the effects of the burns via time manipulation. Her wounds and reatsu would recover but thanks to Zeik Origin range, she would be able to move fast enough to take advantage of it. From there Zeik bounds her arms behind her back via a cool makai chain. The chain would prevent the flow of energy trough her body and as an added precaution Zeik would pick up her zanpaktou-

"You shinigami sure know how to lose"

-Zeik said as he was walking away from Rangiku's body. Allowing her to speak without Zeik's Origin range effecting her-

"Oh and thanks for not killing her Hollow"

"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 1:26 am

-Hollows mouth was agape and her eyes wide in shock of her anger. Zeik really had a habit of pissing her off. Her beautiful portrait of the slow dying Rangiku was ruined and her fun banished by whatever manipulation Zeik had pulled. Before anyone would notice her change in mood however her expression was back to normal, her arms crossed, in her usual stance. She looked away from Zeik as he spoke, only not expressing her disgust at his rescue on the assumption that he needed her alive for some reason-

Your gratitude is misguided. I was trying to...

-Suddenly the pipe fox would poke its head out from its safe haven between Hollows breast and stick its tongue out at Zeik before looping around hollows neck in what seemed an attempt at comfort-
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 1:58 am

-Rangiku continued to lay on the ground. Not only had she lost her captain, but she had failed to avenge him twice. Once at his killer and the other to a woman she didnt even know-

"Why...why save me. Is it some means of torture for you?"

-Rangiku said not looking at either of them, sh only gazed at the dirt dirt, which oddly enough is just how she felt-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 2:05 am

-With his left hand on his hip and his righ hand rubbing his hair Zeik began to address Rangiku's silly little remark-

"Silly girl. I am not the type for things of that nature. However I do have use of you"

-Zeik said in his typical tone of voice.-

"...Now I know why you were here"

-Zeik said pointing to rangiku-

"But why were you here Hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 2:23 am

Kurai led me here...

-She answered simply as the pipe fox continued trying to lift her spirits by doing a wiggly dance in her face-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 2:28 am

-Zeik's facial expression of carefreeness changed at the mere sound of her name. Every time he saw Hollow, or heard Kurai's name it was a reminder of what Zeik calls "His greatest Failure"-

"I see."

-Zeik reached in his pocket and drew out pokeball. He tossed out luxray who was called "Lyn"-

"Lyn, can you take that woman into Kurai's office. Sit her near a window and make sure she doesnt leave"

-Lyn knoded and began completing the task she had been sent on.-

"Umm Hollow have you a moment to spare?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 2:31 am

-Rangiku was holsted on to the back of some strange creature, who seemed to think on its own, but took orders for the white haired one-

"..."
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 6:30 pm

-Hollow pet the pipe fox gently, bidding it to go back to its hiding place. Though a bit reluctant it did so.-

Why? Do you need something?

-Though her words sounded bitter and aggressive her heart seemed to sting with the want for him to say he needed her for something. Hollow's stomach turned with nausea at the thought-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 7:42 pm

-Zeik heaved a heavy sigh, something he was doing far to often these last few months-

"..Shit I forgot...umm what was it?"

-Zeik said as he began to rub his hair and hoping he would figure it out before he got shot or something. He knew the bullet wouldn't get near him and thats what he was afraid of-

"Umm you wanna go and relax for a bit. Maybe shot the breeze or something?"

-Zeik hadn't remembered what he wanted with Hollow, but he hadnt really had any personal time, so why not take some now-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 18th 2010, 1:27 am

-Hollows brow raised at Zeiks words. Slightly taken off guard by the random suggestion. Though she realized that she must be the only one holding on to the awkwardness of the past. Though still it seemed a curiously odd time to bring up such a thing-

Relax? Shoot the breeze?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 18th 2010, 1:54 am

-Zeik hadnt looked in Hollow's direction yet, the reason was quite simple. Looking at her would make it harder for her to apply her facade, something Zeik had known for the longest yet never spoke on-

"Yeah, you and I dont talk and when we do you are either threatening to shoot me or looking for something to Kill."

-Zeik rubbing his hair like he always does takes one step towards the lake to the east.-

"If you dont mind that being all we are then stay here or go about your business, I however am going to the lake...hoping you show"

-And with that Zeik was gone in the fiery glory that only the cursed flame could present-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1July 18th 2010, 3:17 am

-Hollow stood in silence as Zeik disappeared. He had this odd way of going about things, a way that puts you in a position to make you confess what you think and feel without ever saying a word. It was nerve racking and made her instinctively defiant. But in some way it was a relief, a convenience. Confessing without going through the agony of the confession. Though at first she had turned to leave him behind she looked back in the direction of which he formerly stood and thought for a moment. She did want someone to talk to after all, and perhaps she could relax for a while. The only time she had ever taken a chance to unwind was the few moments she had spent talking to cross. The pipe fox would make a quick appearance to kiss her encouragingly on the nose. After a light giggle she decided she would follow Zeiks shadow to the lake to "Shoot the breeze"-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her search continues    Her search continues  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Her search continues
Page 1 of 1