Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Who's Khrona? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Who's Khrona?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 25th 2010, 3:25 pm

_*After leaving from the little fiasco at the tavern, drast made his way to one of his kages of the dusk, Khrona. He overheard people talking about him in both fear, digust, confusion, respect. But mostly fear. Drast, being the guy he is, decided to why not go see him for himself. So once he made it to his office he casually knocked with one of his hands in his pockets.*_

"Umm, Mr. Khrona?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 25th 2010, 7:25 pm

Khrona's door opened slowly and quietly, into what seemed to be an eternal void of darkness. There was literally nothing in there, but a strong insane presence flowed completely throughout. What was the presence...? One could only know who...

Suddenly, there were eyes. 5 of them. 2 pairs seemed to belong to two separate entities... And one was by itself. One set of eyes was filled with rejection.. despair... heartache... pain... and gloom. The other set of eyes was filled with malice... hate... violence... anger... insanity... and pure condemnation. The final eye, which sat in the middle of the two... It was filled with power. The power of pure insanity... The power of pure fear... The power of confusion... The power of a soul The power of anguish... The combined power of the other two sets of eyes... But most of all, the power of a Kage.

The darkness shot out of the door without warning, pulling Drast into this black pool of voided insanity... nullified reality... omniscient will.. And there was a voice from all around, yet directly in front of him.

"... I know who you are. I know what you seek. I know WHOM you seek. Let your mind be my guide... And ask what you will..."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 27th 2010, 2:55 pm

_*Drast would be scared out of his right mind. Never had he been exposed to such. He attempted to open the door with all his might, but to no avail. He couldn't think straight or even stand up straight.*

"No! N-n-no! I'm not supposed to be here, I'm sorry!"

_*He said, pleading on the ground, his back to the door. He held his hands above his head, after he looked around for a way out, yet he couldn't see through the absolute darkness. His fear, clouding his judgement, his confusion only adding to the problem, he feared for his life as he coward on thr ground.*_

"Don't eat my brains!"

_*He said rather foolishly. Early he had encountered a zombie, which contradicted his beliefs and sciences. The prediciment he was in now would no doubt cause him to go batty. What kinda village was he in? what kinda kage is this? Who or what is Khrona?.*_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 27th 2010, 4:00 pm

Khrona would laugh, a hand appearing before Drast.

"How can I eat your brains... If they are not in your HEAD!?"

The hand would suddenly be holding a wad of pulsating brainness. There was a stamp on them that said 'Drast's Brainses.' The hand threw them up and down, cackling maniacally.

"Oh, but if you don't have any brains... Then let's see what's in your head....!? I BET IT'S DELICIOUS!!!" Thousands of hands appeared instantly around Drast, forcefully ripping open his head in a gruesome, yet comical fashion, and with that, a load of color and wonder shot out. Scenery, objects, colors.. The normality of life. All came out of his head.. hahaha. Fun. The scenery that popped out was indeed the natural state of Khrona's office. Khrona could be seen sitting at his desk with a puzzled look on his face, Misery and Despair beside him not paying attention.

"... Mr. Drast? Mr. Drast! You've been sitting there stunned for about 10 minutes now! Is there something I can help you with?"

Khrona looked genuinely worried about this guy... It seems as though Drast had been patiently sitting in his office all along and Khrona was trying to get him to talk...

Khrona looked to Misery and Despair, knowing for a fact that what just happened to Drast was their doing and it was COMPLETELY real, and they all snickered amongst themselves. Khrona finally said lowly, but loud enough for Drast to hear "... Just kidding~..."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 27th 2010, 11:11 pm

_*After being mind fucked accordingly, Drast would simply be there starring at Khrona, his eyes as lifeless as a doll, his mouth a gape. However, in an instant, Drast snapped back, his mind and it's logical thinking kicking back in. He chuckled slightly to himself as he got himself to his feet, and dusted himself. His mind just brought him to a logical conclusion.*_

"Mr. Khrona. Kage of the Dusk. I never would have expected you to be a genjutsu expert."

*_He said quite confidently with his eyes closed, smiling slightly yet warmly toward his kage. Though, he had no idea of Khrona true actual power, his mind, being as powerful as it is, brought him to the most logical conclusion. _*

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 28th 2010, 6:11 am

Khrona snickered a bit "Riiiiiight... Genjutsu... heh. Yep. Aaaaall an illusion..." Khrona shifted his eyes a bit, wondering if he needed to do it again for him to figure it out.

Misery sighed, shaking her head "Look, guy, that was not an illusion. That was all REAL. We're talkin about the master of changing reality, here! Damn, I mean, didn't you feel him grabbing your brain--"

"MEHHEM. That's enough, Misery~! Let him think what he wants~!! HAHAHA." Khrona's fingerprints surely were on Drast's brain... But he'd never know that, right~?

"Alright then, I already know what you're here for. I read your mind. You wanna know who I am? I am the Kage of the Dusk. The warper and creator of reality. The master of Soul Weapons and Soul Wavelengths, and the Soul in general. A hybrid mix of Black Blood, A mutant, a Body, A Mind and a Soul. The greatest controller of DNA and the most awesomest guy you ever did see~! GIVE IT UP FORRRR... KHRONAAAA~!"

Misery and Despair would clap their hands together accordingly, but didn't really seem like they wanted to do it...
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 29th 2010, 11:39 pm

"Changing..Reality?"

-*He would say skeptically. Never would he have thought such a movement was possible and honestly was skeptical to believe so. He laughed slightly in disbelief.(_

"Surely you jest my kage.."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 5:31 am

Khrona slammed his fist on his desk, shattering it into nothingness upon contact. "You see that? That's called 'fucking up reality,' dear boy! You wanna know whose fingerprints are on your brain right now? MMMMMMMHMM. Damn straight. The one and the only. You wanna see some more shit get fucked up?"

Khrona would use his morbidly awesome psychic powers to create a black orb in the middle of the room. "Touch it. I dare you. If I can't change reality, then I dare your ass to touch that fucking black sphere. Think I'm playing." Khrona would give a death glare to Drast, his desk suddenly appearing out of nowhere. The entire space of this room was already fucked up. It was Khrona's.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 10:06 pm

_*Drast was dumbfounded. Never had he come across an individual who had the power to make genjustu a reality, rather than just a illusion. Such a power struck a crippling fear into the heart of Drast, and caused him to back the fuck up. And then he touched his brain, which was somehow outside of his skull but yet inside at the same time, such a phenomena was causing Drast to lose touch with reality and it's actual laws, something Drast was well known with._*

"No, I apologize for ever doubting your power! I apologize.!"

_*Drast, back agaisnt the wall would see the giant black ball appear infront of him, and from what he just found out, for all he know, that could be a black hole somehow concentrated beyond the laws of physics, quantum physics, uranium physics, and lotta of other shit who Khrona refused to abide by. *_

"Please! Make it stop!"

_*He said closing his eyes and covering his face with his arms, hoping that somehow he would be protected._*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 10:10 pm

Khrona smirked. Drast was his now.

"Daaaaamn straight."

The ball disappeared, as if it never was there in the first place, and Khrona, Misery and Despair would simultaneously look grimly in Drast's direction.

"... So. You know who I am, now. Your dear, beloved Kage. Unless you have something else you want of me..."

The door would spontaneously melt behind Drast "... Then you'll be leaving now.."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 10:25 pm

_*Falling to the ground, on all fours, Drast felt disgraced and shamed. He could not even lift his head to face the kage of the dusk, rather he kept his stare at the ground. *_

"No..my kage. You have inflicted fear and shame upon me, and I was powerless to react to such."

*_He spoke as he began to clench his fists. His shame began to be replaced with anger._*

"And I know far to well the feeling of being powerless."

_*He said referring to the reason as to why his clan is in the shape it's in. He stood up and starred his kage in the face with both shame but determination.*_

"If you would! Would you please...train me. Teach me. Disciple me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 10:30 pm

Khrona could see something burning deep within his soul... Some sort of determination. Khrona could see it in his mind and body as well. Drast's soul was actually giving off a faint sort of presence before Khrona... It was rather admirable, to say the least. Khrona could do nothing but chuckle heartily.

".. Alright then, my student. You will receive training from me... It will be long. It will be vigorous. It will be the worst thing you have ever experienced in this reality and will experience in all other realities. You, boy... You are my honorary son."

Khrona stood, knowing Drast's capabilities before Drast himself. If Drast listened to everything Khrona said, he would become great. Greater than great. And maybe even greater than that.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 10:37 pm

_*Clenching his fist and swallowing his fear, Drast smirked. Confident, determined, and terrified._*

"I'm prepared."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1June 30th 2010, 10:38 pm

Khrona smiled, his wings expanding and consuming the entire interior of the office "Well then, my son... Come..."

With that, his wings would contract on the 4 of them, warping them elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Khrona?   Who's Khrona? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who's Khrona?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Khrona's Office-
Jump to: