Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Conversation with the King I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Conversation with the King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Tsukikuroi

A Conversation with the King Empty
PostSubject: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 3:04 am

~Walks into the lobby of Zeik's office and looks around astonished by all of the nice furniture and stuff but decides to sit on the floor because that's were he would feel more comfortable~

"Wow this is so surreal no one from my clan has ever gone this far into the kingdom of Chaos and im going to meet Zeik"

~Begins to scratch his head with his foot in excitement~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 9:00 pm

-Zeik just so happened to be heading from meeting nekki and needed to stop by his office before he went on his emo trip on at Kurai's office-

"..Huh who are you"

-Zeik wasnt in hyper dying will mode, so he could talk to people without wanting to scold them and other Zeik like things-

Back to top Go down
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 11:16 pm

~Jumps up and stand at attention~

"Sir, I am Derrick Waters V, Alpha Male of the Waters Clan. I came to acquire rank in the esteemed Kingdom of Chaos in order to better relations with the outside world."

~Takes a deep breath of relief after that that mouthful words that was clearly practiced hoping that Zeik would take him into his ranks~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 11:19 pm

-Zeik heaved a heavy sigh and walked into his office-

"Yeah, Never heard of you or your clan."

-Zeik leaves the door open expecting the kid to follow him into his office-

"Now what exactly is it you wont from me?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 11:29 pm

~Puffs out his chest a little because he is first one to make contact to the world outside of the ocean clans. Then follows Zeik through the doors~

"Just wanted to become a warrior in the Kingdom of Chaos. The Elders sit around the fires and tell stories about the adventures of the great kages of the village alliance it would be an honor to both me and my clan if you accept me into your kingdom "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 11:37 pm

-Zeik jumped onto his desk and took a seat.-

"Now how is it you know of us, yet I know nothing of you...that leaves m to believe you aren't that powerful of a clan, am I wrong?"

-Zeik says to the new guy as he places one of his hands on his knee to support his slouching stance.-
Back to top Go down
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 12:01 am

~Looks at Zeik knowing that he would have to explain the whole story to him eventually but fornow he will keep it short~

"The reason you dont know about our clan is because the Ocean clans all live very far from any Kingdoms or large Villages and remain hidden in order to keep ourselves out of harms way during your struggles in order to protect our small reservations and villages and to protect our techniques from being used for purposes outside of sport but recently its seems like your battles venture futher and further into our lands and our anonymity, that was once our saving grace is now becoming a detriment to our way of life. Unicorn destroyed 30 of our villages and 50 of our allied clans when he destroyed the twilight. We need help Zeik and I am willing to fight for you until my blade has felled the last warrior on this planet and believe me, only the strong can survive the oceanic predators, extreme winters and harsh hurricane and tsunami seasons of the Hellasious planet"

~Stand in sort of an epic pose after he little speech sastifised with the delivery and Badassness of it all~

"Im willing to go through any trial that you find necessary for me to undertake"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 6:31 pm

-Zeik was drifting in and out of listening to the young shinobi sob story. He honestly didnt like this guy already. He reeked of pride. The kind of pride that gets ones fellow shinobi killed.-

"I see. So you want us to save you thats what im hearing. Because you alone are of no help to me and my kingdom."

-Zeik said as he opened the nearest window, when out of no where he realized something. He was in an illusion. His office had be decimated by the fight with Orca and he hadnt rebuilt it yet-
Back to top Go down
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 7:05 pm

~Notes Zeik's discontent with his pride in his clan so he changes his demeanor slightly in order not to disrespect~

"Not at all what I am saying is I would like make my clan stronger by making myself stronger and the only way i can do this by going into battle and surviving. I will be the one to protect my clan but first i need to learn how to be a more proficent "

~Notices Zeik is barely listening to an answer to a question he asked~

"The only way i can show you my combat abilities is an Agni-Kai or a fire duel~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 8:03 pm

Zeik eye twitches at the kid calling Zeik out. Zeik wasn't sure if he wanted this ass whoopin now or later, so he decided to ask-

"...Please tell me you're joking, there is no way you are challenging me to an agni-kai"

-Zeik laughed as loud and rudely as possible, but he had every means of meeting this challenge if the little runt really wanted to-
Back to top Go down
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 8:21 pm

~Knows Zeik is continuing to mock him but stands firm~

"Yes but we will do it by my clans rules we stand in a circle six feet in diameter and we duel not only with fire but with swords until one person gives up or is knocked out of the circle. Agreed???"

~A small feeling of both fear and excitement overcomes him as he begins to draw the circle knowing that Zeik definitly has the advantage in fire techniques butits a slim chance that they are even in Swordplay~

"You ready to do this"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 9:18 pm

-Zeik Eye twitches again as now the id has sullied the agni-kai with swords and wht not-

"...yeah kid...you may have the first move"

-Zeik placed his hands in his pockets as he knew this fight was in the bag. Zeik style of combat gave him the advantage in close range and long range.-
Back to top Go down
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation with the King   A Conversation with the King Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 10:30 pm

"Aww come on its no fun if you dont use your sword too. This is supposed to be fun"

~Draws Sans Armentage and respects the circle and all those who have entered it before him takes a deep breath and fires a tremendous gust of air that combust mid-air into a large fireball heading straight towards Zeik~
(Example at 43 sec)