Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Heading back home... With Drast. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Heading back home... With Drast.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Heading back home... With Drast. Empty
PostSubject: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 6:27 am

After materializing at the very top of the Pit of Havoc, Khrona knew that Drast wouldn't be able to take the overly insane amounts of insanity and fear that emanated from the Pit of Havoc and were generated by the Pit constantly, for it was mentally crippling to damn near everyone who wasn't already insane... And even those people had some chance of receiving the dark effects of the aura of this Pit.

"... So. Drast. This is your new home. I have thoroughly thought about it, and you're living with me and my family now, since you are now part of my family."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 9:56 am

*_Drast would release shreiks of madness, upon arrival of the out if havoc. Never before had he been exposed to raw insanity. It literally gave him the feeling of being ripped apart, mentally. His mind was his most prizes possession, and at the moment, he was beginning to lose just that. He grabbed his head, as his eye began to bleed. He couldn't process thoughts, or even think about processing anything. His shrieks filled the pit along with the other various screams of agony that lived within. Drast was to love here, how lovely._*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 10:07 am

Khrona could feel what was going on in Drast's head, and could only smile. "Yeah, that'll happen to ya. You'll get used to it eventually. Once you do, your mind won't feel that way anymore. Now, for the record, if you were to fall in this pit, you'd be free-falling for a good... 15 minutes. So try not to fall. So I guess it's best if we just manifest ourselves into the pit. It's darker than any sort of darkness you have ever seen, not even light can shine down there. Your eyes will have to adjust to that sometime. The longer you stay here, the more you adjust."

Khrona grabbed Drast's face, as if he weren't in pain and agony, then also said some more stuff to him "OH, and since you can't fly or warp or anything, I think I'll have to install something so that you can get out of the pit whenever you want. Alright, so. Here we go, down to your new home~!" Khrona once more materialized down into the pit, to the very bottom. The two would rematerialize in front of a door.. Not that Drast could see it, for everything would seem to be a darkness that was darker than black. This massive door was the entrance to the insides of the pit. Khrona opened it with a loud creaking, turning back to Drast to see how he was holding up to far.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 2:12 pm

_*Drast had undergone a silent seizure. His eyes rolled to back of his head as he began to foam at the mouth. His head was back, eyes toward the ceiling._*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 5:37 pm

Khrona turned back to see the seizuring Drast.

"... Man up, boy."

Khrona grabbed his head and dragged him inside, then dropped him on the ground somewhere.

"So, I've embedded a a bit of Insanity Static in your head. It won't make you go insane, don't worry. It protects you from any outside mental forces or threats. It keeps your perception perfect, your mind as sharp as it can be, and things of that nature. Not like you can control it since you're not insane and it's made of my own specific power, buuuut... It'll keep your head from exploding~!
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 12:30 pm

_*Instanlty, Drast's insane surge would come to a streaking holt. He touched his face, in reassurance that he was alive. He looked around and touched his head, as he was trying to realize where he was. He heard Khrona's explanation and the words "you're going to be insane" hit drast in the head the most. Although Khrona said this not in that particular order, it caught Drast's attention.*_

"Did you say..that you want me to be insane sensei?"

_*Drast was looking around at his new home. It was impossibly dark. He hoped his eyes would get used to the abyss. What would he do if he had to use the restroom?*_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 12:49 pm

Khrona chuckled "Hahaha... Whatever do you mean, son~? I said nothing of the sort~!"

His insanity will grow~! My Insanity Static in his head will keep him from feeling the effects of it all of the time, but... Surely, he will become insane in the membrane! Just like his dear ol dad...

"Just piss and crap outside of the door. It'll get cleaned, I assure you... Sometimes, even I don't know how it does that..."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2010, 6:13 pm

_*Because of Khrona's inability to withhold his thoughts, Drast would catch on what he said. However, wouldn't have been able to make out completely what he said.*_

"Ugh, what you say sensei?"

*_He said digging in his ear, getting use to the insane thing in his head.*_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2010, 6:23 pm

"I said shut the fuck up!"

Khrona sat down on something and sighed, being totally shrouded by the darkness. "... I'm assuming you can't see. Sigh..."

Khrona waved his hand, the entire pit being illuminated with a dim reddish-blackish-grayish-purplish hue because of the mixed soul wavelength within there.

"By tomorrow, the Insanity Static will have settled your slowly crippling mind. So yeah. Don't worry about that... What's most important is whenever you wanna get down to business and whatever you wanna do to train. Hmph. You're still only a genin. You need souls, boy. Souls make you strong. Especially if you've gotten your weapon..."

Khrona coughed.

"You'll need 99 normals souls and 1 witch soul before your weapon reaches its peak form... Which is that of a Death Scythe. And then the power of it will be limitless."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 7:09 pm

"S-Souls?"

*_Drast said being completely taken over by what Khrona just said. He scratched his head, believing him to just be bullshitting.*_

"Mine explaining again heh?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 7:14 pm

Khrona shook his head.

"Well... You accumulate power in your weapon by letting it devour the souls of the fallen. More souls are more power. This is what Shibusen is all about... Once you get your 99 and a witch soul, your weapon will achieve awesome, limitless power depending on your soul. Any living thing with a soul that is finished off with your weapon or by your own soul or something or by a witch's magic will extract its soul, something that normal things cannot do. And once that is done... You consume it. Gaining the general power of the one's soul you had consumed. Got it?"

Khrona sighed.

"... Sadly, I only have 357... Not only is it an odd number, but I think I-- I mean, my weapons crave more souls now... We need to at LEAST hit 1,000 for great power... We still get stronger, even if I am a Kage and they are both Death Scythes."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 26th 2010, 3:03 pm

~*Drast gulpeed. Realizing that Khrona is insane, he doesn't know the power of what he just said so casually to someone who could barely understand.*_

"Got it."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 27th 2010, 7:04 am

Khrona sighed "Good... But now you'll need to collect you some souls... Hm. Maybe even get a Final Fantasy Job, if you want... But in the long run, you'll just be needing souls. Do you want to head out right now or do you want to rest? Cuz if we go looking for souls... We're gonna hit every major place in the dusk."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 27th 2010, 6:51 pm

"I'm pumped and ready. Let's get started already. ngh?"

*_He would say with his smirk of confidence smacked on his face. That was all until a random hand appeared behind him, reaching over his shoulder and slowly over to his chest. The hand was slender and tanned. Another hand would follow and do the same on the opposite side of him. Drast's face of confidence would turn red from the blush of his cheeks. It was none-other than his newly acquired soul weapon, Lhustah.*_

Lhustah: "Then what are we waiting for huh? Let's get moving. I can't wait to feel you wiiield me."

*_She would say, her head melding in from behind Drast's head. Her hands would roam about his chest as she moaned lowly in his ear. Drast was again frozen like before.*_

Lhustah: "I can barely contain myself.."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1July 27th 2010, 8:03 pm

Khrona couldn't help but smile at Lhustah's words and Drast's face... It was almost exactly like Misery and Khrona's encounters with each other... How cuuute...

"Awww, that brings back memories..." Khrona smiled. "Oh well. Let's go. You'll have to meet your new sister and aunt later. Right now, it is time for SOULS!" With that, they would both be manifested to their first destination... Naturally, with their partners as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading back home... With Drast.   Heading back home... With Drast. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heading back home... With Drast.
Page 1 of 1