Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To the Palace... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To the Palace...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serulenia

Serulenia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Animation/Inanimation

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:23 pm

Though it only felt like a moment, Serulenia's Palace was completely the same as years before when she died. She didn't really know the time difference between now and then, but that didn't matter at the moment. It was all the same.

"... Sigh. I just wish I had all of my power back from before... I am sure it will be restored with time."

She walked up the stairs to her palace slowly, enjoying the beauty that it still held.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:26 pm

In a blur of blackness, Khrona appeared next to Serulenia.

"... Hey. What was that you were saying about your power?"

After waking up and going through his mind, Khrona could figure out what he did... The good thing was that he got Serulenia back.. But the bad thing was, he also made Malojos come back... Oh boy..
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

Serulenia turned her head, smiling warmly at Khrona

"... Ah, yes... Khrona... You brought me back to life, right? I would like to personally thank you for that... Our battle was rather intense... I hope to have more battles like it in the future... However, with no deaths on either end. I enjoy being your friend."

She continued up the stairs slowly, walking alongside him

"... Though, yes, my power seems to have dropped significantly upon my return... I do not know why, but it's rather troublesome..."

She sighed deeply, for she enjoyed what she had and what she could do. Being forced to be limited like that by forces unkind was just... Too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:33 pm

Khrona frowned, not liking this one bit. He must not have gotten a chance to fully give Serulenia her power back upon bringing her back to reality... Though he SURELY did to Malojos... He could just feel her Evil Eye all over again... it gave him chills.

"... Eh. Well. I can help with that in a flash. It's really not a problem."

Khrona would touch Serulenia's head, letting his mental power, DNA abilities and such flow through her, restoring her power to what it once was before Khrona killed her... Thus, Serulenia would be back to normal as a full fledged witch with her immense power. Not only that, her power was blessed by Khronas Judgemaster abilities, as well.

"... There. Now I hope you can protect your home efficiently. It is surely a very nice place... And anyone you can't defend yourself against... Give them to me. I'll eat them alive. <3"

Khrona snickered devilishly, as he was quite serious about this. Crazy bastard.
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:45 pm

Feeling her enormous power flowing back to her, she was no longer hindered by... er.. unknown and unkind forces... to be powered down so severely. And it was all thanks to Khrona. She was rather happy now, and would surely show Khrona appreciation.

".. Thank you so very much, Khrona... You and anyone associated with you are welcome here anytime you wish... For whatever reason. Just try to keep the noise down and keep peace, if you please? That is all I truly ask... But I will repay you in any way necessary, Khrona..."

Serulenia bowed to Khrona honorably and with utmost respect for him and his kindness.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:48 pm

Khrona smirked, bowing back to her to show the same respect.

".. I'm sure Misery and Despair want to see you, as well.. Though Misery has little memory of you, she still enjoys you as much as Despair and I do. Heeheehee. As long as everything is perfect. I'll help you out anytime and call you if I need something, alright?"

Khrona's jacket started to flare and swirl around himself, as he was beginning to warp off.
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:50 pm

Serulenia nodded to Khrona, still smiling. But then, she thought of something.

"... Before you go, can you do something else for me...?" She started to whisper something in Khrona's ear, hoping he would oblige to it.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 8:53 pm

Khrona could only snicker at such a request. She was a rather smart woman. She had already caught on to Khrona's powers.

Khrona raised a hand to the palace, then over the entire oasis, and then back at Serulenia.

"Now you have total control. I'll see ya around, Serulenia~!"

And then, Khrona warped off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Palace...   To the Palace... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the Palace...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Outskirts :: Land of Eternal Rain :: The Oasis of Serenity-
Jump to: