Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chilling At the Tavern I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chilling At the Tavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chilling At the Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:06 pm

-Sheng would walk in to the Tavern and would take a seat at the bar and would order himself a glass of cold root bear. Sheng had been board lately not having anything interesting to do not getting any interesting missions for Boss-X and has not had any good battles with all of them being constantly interrupted. Sheng's root beer would arrive and Sheng would take a long sip ending it with a sigh due to being board.-
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:14 pm

Walking into the tavern in broad daylight was not something i was not accustomed to doing but i felt a public area prevented the likelihood of an attack.

I sit down at a table in a corner and flip through the pages of the book with the scroll beside it analyzing all of the precautions and necessities of the seal, night was falling and it had to be done before nightfall

Noticing Sheng at the bar put him in a relative since of comfort, but not too safe in it's own right

He's never had a problem with him before...but today wasn't a good day to start
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:25 pm

A guy walks in with a white long jacket on,it stop just before his calfs.It was none other than Linomaru Hugo of the dusk.He ould see Sheng sitting an would come and join him as he spoke to him n a very dull yet happy way."Hey ya Sheng"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:28 pm

-Sheng would turn and notice Lin slightly remembering him from a few past battles from actually a long while back.-

"Yo...Lin right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:34 pm

"Yup that's me.So how ya been."

LIn would be looking at Sheng coat and seeing that it's long just like his as he thought *I thik I have that same coat,maybe not.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:36 pm

"Things have been fine for the most part what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 6:50 pm

*exhales*"Well things have been going good so far now that things have quite down....I'm sorry but may I ask where did you get that jacket?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 7:22 pm

"Well that's a dumb question this jacket was made by Jenny-san a robot computer system that works at my armory."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 8:05 pm

"Well thats good craftmenship..what does it do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 8:11 pm

"Once again a dumb question it is just a coat man nothing more,"

-Sheng would sigh as he would take a nice sip of his root beer again before placing it down. Sheng was not trying to be rude but it was just his normal way of acting.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 8:38 pm

What's that?"Lin said looking down at sheng finger something had caught his eye..It was Sheng dwf ringer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 8:45 pm

-Sheng would look down and would then hold up the hand that had his Storm Ring on it.-

"Hmmm this, it is a dying will flame ring I'm in Mafia family now working under Boss-X or Twilight Kage Mahk-X a you know him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 9:42 pm

Linomaru would look down at his wedding band ring and zone out for just a few seconds as Sheng begain o talk,it had been a while since Kira's death yet Linomaru was over it...He would then look up at Sheng and say "Nah,but I've heard of him,is he a cool dude to work for?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 9:50 pm

"He's fine but he is not someone you must alway respect unless you want to die."
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 9:57 pm

*noticing the time i quickly pick up my scrolls and books and through them into my pack before rushing out the door*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 10:36 pm

-After a few minutes after Iba'ryu left a beeping noise would be heard coming from nowhere it seemed until Sheng lifter up his sleeve and a blinking watch would be seen. This would be Jenny letting Sheng know they had a customer at the armory. Sheng would sigh and would finish his root beer.-

"Please excuse me for a few minutes Lin."

-As soon as he finished his sentence Sheng would simply disappear moving at fast speeds so fast that the door would seem as if it did not even open.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1August 14th 2010, 12:49 am

"Uh..Sure thing."LIn wuld order a cherry soda as he awaited fo sheng to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At the Tavern   Chilling At the Tavern Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chilling At the Tavern
Page 1 of 1