Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rituke,Maze I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rituke,Maze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rituke,Maze Empty
PostSubject: Rituke,Maze   Rituke,Maze Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 9:28 pm

Linomaru would walk up to the home of his old friend mae and give a knock . It ha been a while since he seen maze so wnottoy of all days
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rituke,Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rituke,Maze   Rituke,Maze Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 9:33 pm

*The door would slowly creek open as a tiny chibi like golem pushed the door open. It looked up at Lin and saluted to him as if he were a major in the army. "Good morning my dearest shinobi how can I help you today?" It said in a high pitch voice that bordered on cute and annoying*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rituke,Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rituke,Maze   Rituke,Maze Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 9:40 pm

"Hi there little guy,well I'm here to see Maze, if I may?"Lin said kneeling down to pet the creature.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rituke,Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rituke,Maze   Rituke,Maze Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 9:44 pm

*"Oh I'm sorry mister but the master is not here at the time. He has gone away on and there is no telling when he might return." The little golem had went on to say. I would seem Maze was out,...away doing god knows what.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rituke,Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rituke,Maze   Rituke,Maze Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 10:19 pm

"Oh..Well tell him I stopped by."With that said Lin would turn around and begin to wak away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rituke,Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rituke,Maze   Rituke,Maze Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rituke,Maze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: The Labyrinth-
Jump to: