Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  At the entrance. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

At the entrance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:39 am

Free and Eruka would finally get there, hopping off of Otama Jackson. Eruka hid behind a tree, staring at 2 guards of Arachnophobia. How convenient.

"Free! Can you go over there and quietly get rid of those two so that we can get those uniforms? I would use my tadpole bombs, but explosives would be rather... non-smart at this moment..."
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Village of Residence : ...
Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:52 am

(-Free would not be where Eruka was at the moment for he was already at the sides of the guards, the large cannonball like object in his hand. He would them crack both of the guards skulls with the sheer weight of the ball thus killing them instantly. He would then walk towards Eruka with the uniforms in hand.-)

"There you go."

(-he handed eruka the uniform as he placed his on. Unfortunately his wasn't long enough to cover his entire body, it only came down to were his ankles and feet were. The chain on his ankle rattled while he moved-)

"Damn my height."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 2:02 am

Eruka giggled at Free's inability to fit into the uniform, then consumed the two souls. She wasn't exactly the strongest of witches, and she needed to have as many souls as she could so that she could at LEAST pose SOMEWHAT of a threat to people... Right? Even with the magic enhancement pendant around her neck...

".. Geko! Good job, Free! Now, all we have to do it just walk around every inch of Arachne's lair, I think... And not get spotted. Hm. That's easy enough, right? Arachne has probably just hired some incompetent idiots to be the majority of her army, so it's not like they'll be snooping around or anything! Geko gekori!"

She started to walk into the spider-shaped castle and into the Grand Hall.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 2:07 am

"The faster we get this done the faster i can go back to sleep right?" (-free would ask walking behind eruka, taking note of the various aspects of the castle. He wondered how did it feel to sleep on actual spider webs, would it be comfortable or hard to sleep on. He may get his chance once this is over.-)
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 2:18 am

Eruka nodded

"Of course, Free!.. Though since we're posing as 'new recruits,' I'm assuming we won't be sleeping just yet.. And I think there are normal beds here."

She walked into the Grand Hall with Free behind her.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 2:21 am

"God Dammit, shit!" (-Not only was he unable to sleep but now the dream to sleep on spider webs was now gone to. Why did he have to come to this place, curse medusa for having him do this-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the entrance.   At the entrance. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

At the entrance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Baba Yaga's Castle-
Jump to: