Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  In our quarters... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

In our quarters...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 11:26 am

Eruka stepped into a private room, which luckily had two beds. One for her, one for Free.

"Oh, Free, aren't we lucky!? Geko geko~!" She jumped in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Village of Residence : ...
Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 11:38 am

(-Free would jump from he entrance of the room into a 360 degree spin in mid air and landed in the center of the bed. surprisingly enough it didn't break on him, it was soft and firm just the way he liked it.-)

"So tomorrow's the big day then?"
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 11:59 am

Eruka stuffed her face in her pillow, being very happy to be out of the presence of the other people.

"Yep... And we can report everything to Medusa-sama..."

Eruka turned her head, mumbling under her breath "... And maybe she'll take the snakes out of my body, too... Gekori~!"
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 12:10 pm

"I forgot all about those snakes. But we'll need to rest just encase something may not have go according to plan. So go to sleep so we can get our strength back."

(-Free would move some in the bed before actually going to sleep-)
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 12:19 pm

Eruka nodded, closing her eyes "Okay, goodnight, Free!"

She sighed, starting to think about how she was the only one with snakes in her body...

<Gekoooo... I'm the only one other than Crona being forced here against my will... Free joined Medusa out of gratitude... The Mizune sisters joined her because of me... and Crona is just plain whipped... Geko geko... I'm the only one whose life is really on the line here. Ohhh, cruel fate...>

The more she thought about the snakes, however, the sleepier she got... And Eruka soon drifted off to sleep..
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:04 pm

~*_________Time Skip_________*~

(-after the long night of restful sleeping free would be the first one of the two to awake. Although it wasent a spider web like bed it still was some good sleep. In fact it was the best sleep he had in a while. He raised from the bed and started to stretch looking over at Eruka,, she seemed troubled by something none the less it was time to get dressed.-)

"Oi Eruka, time to go."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:08 pm

Eruka sleepily opened her eyes, seeing Free's face. It must have been morning.

"Gekoooo... I wanted to sleep longer.."

She lazily got up and put on her blouse, her pants, her dress and her boots, all covered by the stolen Arachnophobia outfit. She didn't seem to mind if Free saw her, as she didn't even think of him in such a dirty way.

"Ready... Gekori..."
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:18 pm

"That's my line you know." (-referring to the part of her wanted to sleep longer was something he always would say in an attempt not to do work. but as for her dressing in front of him he didn't mind at all, the two of them were close in some ways so it didn't really phase him. he would place the robe on his body once more as he motioned for Eruka to go first.-)
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:22 pm

Eruka nodded, still in a daze, opening the door to see the thousands of members rushing toward the Grand Hall again. It must have already been in progress, or just about to start.

"Hurry, Free! It's about to start!" She rushed out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 1:27 pm

"I'm coming woman." (-Free would then take of right behind her following towards the horde of members as they soon reached there destination-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In our quarters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In our quarters...   In our quarters... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In our quarters...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Baba Yaga's Castle-
Jump to: