Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Enter the Desert Palace... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Enter the Desert Palace...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

Enter the Desert Palace... Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 9:40 pm

The moment the two of them would drop, they would be embraced by the unfathomable beauty and refined culture below the desert sands... The luxurious palace fit for someone like Kuja... This was the Desert Palace.

Enter the Desert Palace... 800px-Kuja%27s_Palace_Artwork

Enter the Desert Palace... KujaPalace2

On a random parchment on one of the walls, there was writing in gorgeous cursive handwriting that read 'The 6 Reasons to Love Kuja,' which were as follows...

1. He is never truly defeated. Not even in the final battle with him or by his own creator, Garland. Instead, he blows himself up with his own Ultima along with everyone else out of his own will.
2. He has wonderful human qualities that most villains seem to lack.
3. His Ultima is so powerful, it destroys an entire planet instantaneously with one attack and is deemed physically impossible to withstand.
4. Despite his exterior, his entire mindset and characteristics pose a deeper meaning in literally everything he does.
5. He's just badass in every way. In fact, he is so badass, he can take a full, direct Mega Flare hit from a full powered Bahamut and only literally sustain a scratch from the attack. While NOT in his Trance Mode, mind you.
6.You cannot deny that Kuja's theme musics aren't either epic or unspeakably fitting.

"Do you enjoy my glamorous piece, my sweet little canary...?"

Last edited by Kuja on August 24th 2010, 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:12 pm

-Well... she couldn't say no, she was overly amazed she began gawking at the palace and wondered how the fuck could it all be underground. But then again Magic was the answer for everything around here. They floated down to the palace she began to speak-

"So you just came here and made yourself at home?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:17 pm

Kuja nodded slowly.

"Naturally... It took all of the finest monsters... All of the most glorious servants to create this place... This artwork... This architecture... Not only does it transcend any other lair in magnitude... But also in sheer beauty."

Kuja waved his hand through the air slowly, naturally showing off the grace of the Desert Palace all at once.

"... And it has the most top-notch security system... There is literally nothing that can penetrate it.. At least, not by normal means alone. Hmhmhmhm.."

Kuja started to walk toward a specific area of the palace "But enough about that. Come... Let us speak in a more... cozy room, hm? It will make discussion oh, so much easier..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:22 pm

-Sibs kinda liked Kujas graceful air about speaking and talking. It didn't make him seem like a monster at all. But in order to have so many minions make a palace. Naturally there was something about him... other than his clothes. She followed him, kept the questions running taking time out to admire the scenery. It didn't seem like they were underground at all-

"So, by servants you mean more monsters than the Antlions? And where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:36 pm

Kuja would walk through a corridor, and then make a sharp turn, coming to a very large door.

"... Yes. My pets serve me well with my potent ability to control their very will at a whim... Especially the Antlions and my Silver Dragons... My Antlions serve as the ones protecting my Palace from anyone above the ground.. And they were also the ones who plowed through the depths of the sand for me. Oh, how they all love me so..."

The large door started to creak open with a flick of Kuja's wrist, leading into a very charming and elegant room. There was a bed and a large table with some chairs scattered around, as if there had been a prior meeting in here before... These seemed to be Kuja's quarters.

"Come. Sit down." he would say, pulling out a chair for her.

"... I originate in a place far, far away from here... Very much unknown to a great many of the people here..."

He paused for a moment, looking down at the chair, but his eyes would quickly slide back over to look at Siblyx, the slight smile never leaving his face.

"... But to dote on such a qualm would be simply unrefined, do you not think? Not to mention, I have heard nothing of yourself..."

Though Kuja enjoyed talking about himself and giving himself a lot of praise, he wanted to know more of Siblyx... He was curious, just as she was.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:51 pm

-Sibs sat down, she couldnt get enough of the scenery... but focused. She flipped her hair out from in front of her face with a puff and leaned forward towards Kuja a bit-

"Well, you've kinda let yourself into an area with some pretty powerful people. And a certain race of those people are called 'weapons' with the ability to turn parts of their body into the weapon that they are. my arms are plasma swords, why fingers and other apendages are plasma whips and my palms and stuff are plasma guns. So basically im a multipurpose plasma weapon! See"

-Sibs turned into her weapon plasma whip form, and reverted back to normal-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 12:11 am

Kuja's brows raised with a slight sort of excitement... Plasma? That was something he didn't come in contact with every day.

"... My.. Plasma in the form of a weapon... That is something. But in all honesty, I have found someone who is a weapon, myself... I am well aware of what you are capable of. In fact, I would love to show you my weapon... But he is cannot come out to see visitors... Tragic, really... And rather impolite, at that. But he is a ruffian, at best. I shall let him be... For he may come to see things my way in time."

Kuja heaved a heavy sigh, taking a seat for himself.

"Though, I believe you came here on terms of business... The other matters can be dealt with in time... For we have a plethora of it... None to be wasted at all, mind you. Hence why idle chit-chat must be cut short at times, you see."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 1:27 am

-Sibs sighed, they were just getting to the good part. He's a meister... which means he has soul powers, but Sibs couldn't detect any soul wavelength.-

"But, I find you kinda interesting... But I'm kinda curious about your weapon. But then again, we can get to the business. What is it you wanted me to do?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 6:33 am

Kuja could tell that she was trying to detect his wavelength... But she would only be able to see the wavelength of a normal person rather than of a meister. A wonderful ability, indeed...

"... My, your mind sure does wander, hm? No matter. It is time to get down to these strict matters. I am in dire need of souls... It is not because I have a weapon, but for other, more extensive reasons that shouldn't be gotten into at this very moment... Though, I am mainly looking for very strong souls... Since they are of the most help to my cause."

He flipped his hair, cutely bringing his index finger near his mouth.

"... And for your assistance, I can give you whatever you desire... Servants. Monsters. An Airship. A library. A destructive military force. Anything at my disposal, I will allow you to borrow to complete this task... Because, as I said, I have more important matters to be upheld..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 8:00 am

-Sibs raised her hand as if she was a student in a questioning tone...-

"Sure, but there's one problem... how am I supposed to get the souls for you if you nor your weapon aren't coming along."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 8:51 am

Kuja started to giggle lightly, seeming to know that she'd ask such a question.

"Ah, yes... That would be a problem, wouldn't it? That is, if I hadn't already gotten a containment facility for the souls you will be collecting... A miniature version of my own glorious airship... The Invincible."

Enter the Desert Palace... Ffix_invincible

"... Naturally, it has none of the abilities of the real Invincible, but it acts as a 'middle man' in the retrieval of souls... Once you put the souls into it, they are instantaneously transported back to me in my Desert Palace via the magical warp circles I have created within these two set areas... Purely genius, if I do say so myself. It saves you the trouble of making unnecessary trips."

Kuja would wave his hand, the miniature Invincible appearing accordingly.

"... It will also allow me to see you and speak through it if need be... There might be some very... choice delicacies that I may require as 'pets.' As such, I will be personally dealing with those beasts through this device... And in addition, you may speak through it to me, if you are in need of any of my utilities."

Kuja closed his eyes, the miniature Invincible floating over to Siblyx.

"... Of course, it was already implied that you may take as many souls as you wish, as long as you fill my quota... And it would be greatly preferred if you would get me the souls of witches. Especially ones that live in the Witch Province... Are we clear on your objectives, my little canary...?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 1:07 pm

-Sibs coughed, Kuja wanted her to kill the witches we were allied with?! That was something she couldn't be allowed to do. But if she disagreed then kuja would most likely know, if he didnt know already that she was allied with shibusen-

"Okay, sounds like a decent plan to me. But there's no way I can take those witches alone... your gonna have to give me something. I noticed earlier, that with a flick of a wrist you dispelled my lightning aura. What was that about?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 1:31 pm

Kuja ran his fingers through his hair gently, as if he were enjoying the feel of his own lush, silky strands. He sighed contentedly, slowly retracting his hand from his hair.

"... Oh, that...? Merely something I picked up in my time as a mage, you see... A powerful magic by the name of 'Dispel.' As the name suggests, it will dispel any supportive abilities or enhancements used on my adversaries... Thus bringing them back into normality undeniably. It is a very powerful ability, but simple nonetheless. Therefore, because of that power, when I used my Dispel on your ability-- ... Lightning aura, was it...?-- I was able to nullify it without question. Oh, how useful an ability it is... Now.. Is there anything else you wish to ask before your departure...?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 1:43 pm

-Sibs rose from the table dusting herself off for he departure, she wondered who was the first witch she was gonna have to take out. Hopefully no one like Zita, or any of the evil witches from the province. She was going to need some help. Some minions or something-

"Yeah, you're going to have to front me the abilities to summon some of your pets to help me out when it comes to fighting the witches if this is to go smoothly. Call it, an 'advance' ya kno?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 1:50 pm

Kuja giggled once more.

"... Is that all? They were already at your disposal to begin with... Just try not to let them get obliterated in the process..."

Kuja needed to continue his 'collection,' anyway... Every one of them would be needed when the time came.

"... Just call, and they will be there to meet your grace... And now, without further notice, you may be off. If you need to get back outside..."

A circle started to glow on the floor of an empty space in his room. There seemed to be top-notch, powerful magic surging through it.

"... Just step on that transportation panel... It will warp you right outside, where another one has been hidden."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 1:55 pm

-Sibs stepped on the warp panel... and crossed her arms. She could feel shinigami's embrace over her, she then wondered if he would even allow her to kill the witches souls he sought to consume. Her eyes went blank a little bit before teleporting outside. She was going to become a deatscythe first, and take the first witches soul for her own consumption. Who was using who...-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 2:19 pm

Once Kuja was sure that Siblyx was out of the area and that he was alone, he would start to laugh heartily, yet evilly, to himself. (Aaaand cue the Immoral Rhythm. =D)

"My, my... This plan is being executed much quicker than I expected... How glorious! With the Kage of this village questing for the sacred gems and my sweet little canary assisting me with the collection of souls, it would seem that my plan will come into fruition much sooner than what I normally planned... Hmhmhmhm..."

Kuja walked out of his room, the door closing behind him, and he would start to walk through the corridors of the Desert Palace.

"... And then who is to say that I cannot take it further? Hmhmhmhm... Yes... All in due time, my dream will be realized... With Shibusen and this 'Dusk Village' at my side, there is nothing that will stop me from taking this to the next level... Hm. It is a glorious installment, indeed..."

As he walked through the corridors, he idly check the booby traps set in the Desert Palace as well as the monsters that inhabited it. All were in tip-top shape. Wonderful. He started to laugh evilly to himself once more, walking toward a door in a corridor of full darkness. He opened the door, starting to walk in, then looked behind himself to make sure no one was behind him, his glamorously devious eyes gleaming in the darkness for just a moment before his entire form was taken in by the darkness. And the door closes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Desert Palace...   Enter the Desert Palace... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Enter the Desert Palace...
Page 1 of 1