Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Empty
PostSubject: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 1:43 pm

*nathan would walk into the large college like classroom that was shibusen remembering it just like it was when he first got here. In fact this was the first time he met takai and they'd been friends ever since that day oh so long ago.*

"This brings back memories right takai?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 1:49 pm

^Takai would already be sitting on the in a high row on the far side so he could lean on the wall like he always did when he was in the class room. Unlike Nathan Takai would have a frown on his face and would grunt at when he talked about memories. Furiko would smile while walking into the room standing next to Nathan as she would look over at Takai.^

Furiko- Don't forget Nathan-pan Takai never really like school and he still does not.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 1:54 pm

",,,,,Oh yea that's right I remember now." *Yumari would transform into her human form as she would lean on furiko. This was also the first time the two of them met each other and it was through battle.*

Yumari: "Dont act like you didnt like school I had to force you to study. And you still didnt want to do it."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 2:14 pm

Furiko- Well I always feel Nathan-pan was as smart as he looked.

^Takai would simply chuckle as he would be chipping away as his section of desk chipping out blue prints of many different puppets he might want to build.^
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:52 pm

"Thank you furiko at least give me the benefit of the doubt now. Hey I wonder if tear is still teaching here."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:54 pm

Just as Nathan said that, Tear would walk into the room.

"... Oh, hello there. Seems as though you are here for a session? Hmhmhm... Wonderful. You are... Nathan and Takai, if I remember correctly?"

It had been a while since he had seen those 2 and their weapons... Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 10:00 pm

^Takai would once more release a light chuckle since Nathan did not figure out the Furiko's statement was ment in more of a bad way. Takai would then look over and notice Tear and would sit up for a moment while he was speaking.^

"Long time no see Tear-sensei have you ever gotten out of this schoo or do you just live in hear?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 10:09 pm

"I'm going to let that slide furiko. It's nice to see you again Tear-san. "
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 10:08 am

Being the enigma that he was, not too many people knew that much about Tear, other than that he was a teacher in Shibusen. This was clear because no one knew where he lived.

"... Too funny, Takai. Of course I don't live here..."

He closed his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets, sporting his signature, deadly nonchalant smile.

"So... What brings you two here, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 3:07 pm

"Well were both her to further our wavelengths and Chain Renaissance but I wont to work more on my soul purge and any other technique dealing with that."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 7:42 pm

Takai- Just what Nathan-san said but I'm hear to help better my soul perception.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 8:03 pm

Tear had already immediately come up with the best solutions for the two of them once they said that... They would work on their Chain resonance later, for right now was time to train their respective wishes. (Also, Nathan, it's called Soul Menace now. Soul Purge, Soul Force and Soul Menace were all the same things, so we unanimously decided that it would be called Soul Menace from now on.)

"... The Soul Menace technique, hm...? Alright then... Nathan, as of today you will be learning the Double Soul Menace technique... and Takai, you will be learning the Soul Feedback technique... These are both upgrades to your Soul Menace and Soul Perception abilities that will be quite useful to you..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 8:11 pm

(Ok cause i was looking on it earlier and i didn't see it.)

"Ok so is double soul menace is like firing my wavelength in both hands or something?"

*Nathan would ask he didnt think it would be possible to channel his was wavelength through both his hands it should be more effective now. He was eager to learn how to use it now.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 8:22 pm

Takai- Okay Tear-sensei so where do we start?

^As Takai would say this Furiko would walk over to him and would flick him on the forehead and would have him stand up instead of just leaning on the wall while sitting down,^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 31st 2010, 12:51 am

Tear ran his fingers through his hair, closing his eyes and chuckling slightly.

"... Well, for Nathan, he will be needing to concentrate on his own wavelength. Nathan, as you feel your wavelength surging through your arms when you do a normal Soul Menace, you will need to have your wavelength shoot back and forth from arm to arm from your soul... But that is the easy part. What you must do after that is maintain that wavelength and concentrate it as if you were doing a Soul Menace on each hand. If you do it incorrectly, you could feel slight jolts in your arms..."

Tear turned his head to Takai, opening his eyes a bit and putting his hands back in his pockets of his oddly tight, yet somehow fluttery jacket.

"... As for you, Takai, you will be needing to have Furiko focus her wavelength just as she does for Soul Perception, though instead of seeing the souls visually, she needs to feel and hear them. This will allow you to hear and feel souls over very long distances..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1August 31st 2010, 3:21 pm

*Nathan would nod as he channeled his wavelength into his arms like he did normally as he was able to shift it back and forth between both arms, no problem,. Now it was time to maintain the wavelength so that it would be equal in both arms he seemed to add more into his right then his left so his left arm received a jolt from it being wrong as nathan would stop for a minute trying to regain feeling into his arm again.*

"So it isnt as easy as it sound"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 1st 2010, 9:56 am

^Takai and Furiko would simply nod as Furiko would change into her weapon form and her crystal would float in front of Takai and would begin to glow. Activating his Soul Perception Takai would be able see Tear and Nathan's souls although Takai would then be close his eye and would begin to try and hear and feel their souls.^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 1st 2010, 12:10 pm

Tear nodded his head.

"Both of you... Focus hard on your wavelengths. If you continue to practice with it, you'll be able to use it... And if you continue to use it more, you will both be able to do it without strain. Go on... Continue until you get it right."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 1st 2010, 3:53 pm

*Nathan would nod as he closed his eyes. his hand started to crackle with his wavelength as he sent it through both arms back and forth like he did the first time. He would wait till it was about even as he maintained the wavelength decreasing / increasing as it needed to be finally after some minutes it was both even as he thrust both hands towards the center of the class room unleashing the soul menace with it. He'd be breathing hard since it being the first time he actually succeed in doing it.*

"I think I got it."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 1st 2010, 6:10 pm

^Takai would simply nod as he listened to Tear as he spoke still trying to listen to near by souls. Suddenly Takai would begin to he Nathan mumbling about making sure his Double Soul Menace was evenly being done. After a while constantly hearing Nathan mumble Takai would open his eyes to tell Nathan quite down Takai would notice while he still heard Nathan talking Nathan was not moving his mouth. Takai would be hearing Nathan's soul.^

Takai- Nathan-san quite down your soul.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2010, 5:47 am

Tear looked at the both of them, as they seemed to be done with learning their two new abilities.

"... Are you two done? Well, since you have learned how to use those abilities... The next thing to do is to practice them, right? You two should go practice in battle."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 12th 2010, 12:13 pm

"Sure I'm game."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 12th 2010, 11:58 pm

Takai- Whatever that is why we came hear so lets get going,

^Takai would stand from his seat and would walk toward the door and would stand and wait for Tear to lead the way to where he wanted the fight to be held.^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1September 28th 2010, 6:21 pm

Tear naturally headed to the Battle Room... That is where all battles in Shibusen would be held.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls   Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Classroom Session: Furthering our Souls
Page 1 of 1