Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  shugarl the king of wonderland I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

shugarl the king of wonderland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shugarl Geripita

Shugarl Geripita

Village of Residence : Villidge In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : reading, excercise, eating icecream
Kekkei Genkai : The Book Of Wonderland

shugarl the king of wonderland Empty
PostSubject: shugarl the king of wonderland   shugarl the king of wonderland Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2010, 8:41 pm

history, learned though the books seem to always have gaps within the line between truth and lies like Alice did create wonderland out of her imagination but that didn't mean that the people and things she met wasn't real in its on sense. when Alice left wonderland all was the normal in till a few days later, the stability of the word began to decompose as Alice grew more and more for she began to believe less and less.which is why i left the world and began fighting along side Alice as her partner as we search for alices memories which have spread throughout the world.
Back to top Go down

shugarl the king of wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: