Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Need a test subject...Khrona? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Need a test subject...Khrona?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Need a test subject...Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 6th 2010, 7:42 pm

-Hakku waited on her own door step, sending a few mental signals to Khrona, hoping he would receive one and be on his way over. She had some things to test out, and wished to use him as test subject.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 7th 2010, 5:51 am

(I would suggest not saying the word 'test.' XD)

Khrona suddenly popped up, waving at Hakku "Hi there~! What's up~?" Khrona hadn't really talked to Hakku in quite a while, despite them being Kages. But this would be a good chance to bond or something like that, right? With whatever she wanted, that is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 8th 2010, 2:21 pm

(Would you have prefered 'lab rat'? :3)

"I wanted..to run some tests on you and myself. However, I needed a vast amount of souls to do so.."
-She looked at Khrona, wondering how many souls the man did have, and how many he was willing to spare.-
"Would you care to offer me souls so I can, continue with the procedure in my lab?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 12th 2010, 6:00 am

(Actually, nothing involving a lab, really. XDD)

"Oh, yes I wouldn't mind any--"

But that's when it hit him... the word... that horrible word... Tests... Tests... Tests... Tests... test test test test test experiment test test... That word... Horrible... Horrible... Khrona's eye began to twitch and his body started to lose form for a moment. Khrona was... Going insane. Or, even moreso. A berserker rage of insanity brought on by his traumatic past...

LUCKILY, Misery and Despair just happened to be there, and they would swiftly calm him down.

Misery: Woah woah woah! Easy there, big fella!

Despair: No grim turn of events alright...?

After a little while of comforting, they stopped Khrona from going into that insane berserker rage. Khrona looked back up to Hakku, shaking his head.

"Mmmm... Crisis averted... But yes, I wouldn't mind... helping you..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 14th 2010, 2:06 am

-Going by Khrona's abnormal reactions, Hakku came to the conclusion that he didn't have a sound past when it came to tests. She would turn and begin walking down a stairway into her lab.-
"If it makes you feel at ease, I can, 'modify', myself first, and you next with the exact same procedure if you'd like."
-She gestured for Khrona to follow her into the work area beneath Hakku's home.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 14th 2010, 7:28 pm

Khrona enjoyed the word modify.. It was soothing. And so, he eagerly followed, Misery and Despair right behind him.

"What kinda modification is it, huh~? I can always get a lot more souls if I wanna~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2010, 1:46 am

(I never did post the visuals for the lab..xD)

Need a test subject...Khrona? 50317810

"Hmm, that's good to know."
-Once they entered the lab, a large crevice seemed to divide the lab in two. However, in the abyss that was the crevice laid a power, dormant energy. Hakku had no terms for it, so she similar called it "Energy from the boundary". With a few motions of her hands, two cauldrons would rise from the depths, sitting before Hakku and Khrona.-
"Khrona, when you use souls, you use them from your soul and soul wavelength, correct? With these cauldrons, the souls that you normally use will also be smelted with your body, and with power from the boundary, It should give turn you into what is known as a 'sankishin'. Power like you have never felt before will be bestowed upon you...but, to make sure it works on you, I'll test it on myself first."
-As her sentence ended, the first cauldron opened and Hakku would walk in as smoke seeped out. Once she was inside, the seals embedded into the cauldron would begin to glow. So far everything was running smoothly.-
"Now, Khrona. Can I ask you to put at least a hundred souls worth of soul energy into the cauldron?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2010, 1:59 am

(Loving them penguins. XD)

Khrona cocked his head to the side. He was slightly suspicious of this... energy he was seeing, but it was alright. It looked major coolio~.

"Yeah, yeah, here I go!"

Despite how effortlessly Khrona could expel such energy, one hundred souls-worth of Soul Energy was actually a rather massive amount. Hakku was right to come to Khrona for this. Khrona nonchalantly closed his eyes with a cat-like grin on his face. It would seem as though he was doing nothing, but energy was pouring from him relentlessly into this.... energy. It was odd... Very much so. OH WELL~.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2010, 2:23 am

-The energy seemed to find itself entering the cauldron systematically. With all the souls needed, the cauldron would close and sink into the boundary. Once there, Khrona should be able to see light radiating from below, which was a clear sign that the smelting was in process. However, He best not look into the radiating boundary energy radiating to the surface. It could cause several problems during the smelting process by basically 'overdosing' on boundary energy. It would take a couple of hours to finish the smelting, but since this is an rp, it would only take until Hakku's next post. (The joy of breaking the fourth wall is like no other.)-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2010, 2:55 am

Khrona, who was naturally curious about this energy being radiated, would naturally peer into the cauldron. The radiation was like... Awesooooome~. He could remember the energy signature for later if he wanted to retain it or something of the sort. I mean, people would forget what that's like. NOT KHRONA. So he just, ya know... Looked into there. For hours.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2010, 3:25 am

-After hours uponn hours of smelting, the cauldron finally began to rise back up to the surface. Once it did, it creaked open, and once it did Hakku would take a step out before noticing the changes about her body. Her eyes were red, and her hair was white. It seems that the many souls changed her appearance in addition to giving her unconditional power.
{New Hakku}
Need a test subject...Khrona? 5d4b7f10
-As she exited the cauldron, two 10 foot swords, one black and one white, hovered out behind her. These blades were casuality weapons. The black was the Murakumo Unit and the white was the Musashi Unit. Two powerful blades smelted along with Hakku, allowing her to make them apart of herself at anytime.-
Need a test subject...Khrona? Twin_s10
"Alright, Khrona.."
-As she spoke, she held her arms out to make a cross like position when the blades suddenly vanished in a burst of light, igniting Hakku in this light at the same time. As the blades merged with her body, she became a Sankishin Unit: One who wasn't bound by the gods of order or restrictions of an area or dimension.-
"It's your turn. Now, go into the cauldron please."
{Sankishin form Hakku}
Need a test subject...Khrona? Sample10
-Khrona's cauldron swung open, awaiting for his entry.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 24th 2010, 12:46 pm

The moment she exited, Khrona could tell all of the significant changes of her powers and her physical appearance with only a glance. He also seemed to understand just what was going on with her and how the energy that was now within her worked... This was due to the hours of 'study' Khrona had been doing by just peering into the cauldron.

Because of how complex this stuff was, even the hours of Khrona's processing couldn't fully understand this power... But diving right in headfirst would surely clear up anything he didn't understand~! The radiation from this energy was absorbed by his body, he already knew, and he was a rather impatient fellow.

"I know what I'm gonna absorb and I know that I can take in as much as I want! I know it will be wonderful for me to take it all in~! Yay~!"

Khrona jumped in, literally headfirst. He was consumed and the cauldron would close shut. Khrona was usually cautious about things like this, normally looking into the future to assess any and all outcomes that could happen, or by making thorough and constant checks of his entire being... But he only did this when he felt threatened, and therefore, those automatic abilities were... 'deactivated' at this time, since he figured this wasn't harmful. Hm. Oh well. He awaited whatever other preparations needed to happen before the process initiated, and for the long (but not really) wait.

Misery and Despair waited patiently with Hakku... Misery could only think of what she would look like if she were to enter... As she was a sword weapon, and to have swords like that... Mmm. Divine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 26th 2010, 2:22 pm

-Hakku began to ponder about how Khrona knew about the boundary's energy so well. She doesn't remember giving him that much information..possibly, it was because of his precognition? Either way, she would send the cauldron down into the boundary as well.

-Time Skip-

After about an hour or so, a large amount of light shinned to the surface of Hakku's lab. For some reason, rather large purges of the boundary were bursting out. She had a good mind that this wasn't supposed to happen, because it surpassed the predicted level of energy that the boundary would normally be in ones body. At this rate, Khrona wouldn't be able to control the energy, and the energy of the boundary would more than likely melt his molecules, morphing his entire figure. He was only in there an hour, but Hakku had to pull him out of it. The cauldron started creeping back up to the surface, glowing a crimson red.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 26th 2010, 9:27 pm

The cauldron opened up, and there was a dark hissing coming from it... A sort of black steam from the melting of Khrona's molecules... Though the black mist actually was Khrona himself. The mist would conform in front of Hakku as a wad of pure liquid... And a mask appeared on it. Several slits opened up, revealing grotesque mouths and eyes all over.

".. Wha...wh-what happened to my body..."

Need a test subject...Khrona? Arakune

Khrona glooped and glopped all over the ground, trying to form a definite shape.

"You... You did this... I feel... Different... Odd... Misshapen..."

Khrona's body suddenly started to spurt some bone-like appendages and his body started to transmogrify in the worst way...

Need a test subject...Khrona? BlazblueArakune0001

Khrona slithered across the ground, sucking his face into his body, which would then just reappear on a different part of him, then curl back to the 'front' of his 'body. A bone-hand spurted out of his liquid body and he started to talk again.

"I feel... I feel... Irresistible~! ;D "

Need a test subject...Khrona? The_Irresistible_Arakune_by_ConchobarII
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 27th 2010, 1:48 pm

-Hakku was speechless. She didn't know what to say, or, how to make out this... mishap.. His body seemed to have been overdosed with power from the boundary, but who could that be? He was down there for less time than she was.. At any rate, she pointed out to Khrona, with a bead of sweat rolling down her head.-
"How did...did you, take in energy from the boundary earlier? If so, how?"
-She would hope Khrona knew what he did to mess this up. Hakku knew it wasn't her calculations. She even did the same thing to herself.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 27th 2010, 5:37 pm

Khrona suddenly slurped himself into a semi-solid state, staring Hakku in the face.

"... I looked into the boundary... It was so nice... I took lots of information from it... Might have accidentally absorbed some into my... Body... Wait... I'm a liquid, aren't I?"

Khrona peered down at his body, seeing several eyes staring back up at. him and other mouths smiling at him. Hmmmm...

"... Yeah... I think I fucked up my molecular structure... Oh wait, I can fix this..."

Khrona started to groan a bit... Changing back to his original shape was difficult due to the energy from the Boundary... Though, after a few moments, Khrona took his original shape again... Though he was glowing in an odd fashion...

Need a test subject...Khrona? 800px-BBCSTrueEndingStoryIllustration05

".. This isn't normal... Is this energy around me and coarsing through me... The Boundary?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 29th 2010, 2:40 am

-After facepalming herself, Hakku raised her head and answered Khrona's question.-
"Yes. That power is the Boundary. It must have poisoned your very being, morphing your shape...yes, that would make sense."
-Perplexed, Hakku had to ask.-
"So, how does this power feel? Unstable for sure, but.."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1September 30th 2010, 6:16 am

Khrona looked at his blackened, translucent hands and the aura emanating from his very being... The green vein-like things pulsated slightly. The power... felt good.

"... It feels like... I am one with the Boundary... As if I am a part of it, in a sense... It feels good... I bet the more I use it, the better I'll get a feel of it... This will be my Boundary Khrona form... And the previous one, Squiggly Khrona. Yes... Boundary, how I lust for you.."

Khrona's mind was a bit different while in this form... He could only think about the power of the Boundary... But I guess that wouldn't be too problematic. After another bit of strain on himself, he changed back into normal Khrona, feeling very pumped, but at the same time, rather drained.

"... Boy, that was fun and tiring... I like this, Hakku... A lot..."

Misery and Despair looked at Hakku, naturally wondering if they could achieve any sort of new forms by this...

Misery: ... Yo, Hakku... You think we could change as well or what?
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1October 26th 2010, 5:45 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 3:14 am

"No!"
-Hakku snapped back with her answer. It was strange though. She had a hint of aggression in her voice, which shouldn't be. She was emotionless. It seemed like little by little, she was changing..-
"It's bad enough that Khrona became this way. The power of the boundary isn't like a virus or infection. It isn't contagious and it doesn't spread. You would have to be inside of the boundary yourself for any type of change to occur... and it seems as though one mistake is enough. If you two had any type of boundary energy and were used by Khrona while he was in the boundary form, the energy would kill all of you.."
-She must have had some kind of concern for Khrona and his companions, for she didn't want them to further any detaining affects. Also, while Khrona may seem content with his new found power, Hakku knew it wasn't anything good.. How could something like this happen?-
"Use the power from the boundary too much and you'll deteriorate not only the remains of your body, but your mind as well. It'll turn you into a mindless fiend that lusts for power, and if that happens... I don't want to have to think about what comes after that-"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 4:58 am

Misery scoffed, walking next to Khrona. "Okay, shit, don't bite my head off." She grit her teeth and looked at Khrona. He seemed fine enough.

Khrona narrowed his eyes, trying to fully take this in.. "My body, I can easily retain... However, my mind...."

Because Khrona knew that his mind was powerful, but incredible unstable, that power would definitely destroy his mind, however his body would remain so long as he had the power to control it.

"This means I would have to learn to control the power of the Boundary somehow slowly, stabilize my mind, or wait long periods of time between changing into these new forms. The first two would be the most helpful, but the most dangerous... and the latter wouldn't help me out much..."

Khrona pondered for a moment, then came up with a solution.

"... Would there be a way to create a device specifically made to control the side-effects of the Boundary? I could activate that any time I went into my other forms... Though, I am not sure if The Boundary's energy could be contained or changed with a machine... You would know more about that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a test subject...Khrona?   Need a test subject...Khrona? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need a test subject...Khrona?
Page 1 of 1