Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2010, 6:24 pm

As both Nathan and Takai had presumably followed Tear, they were now in the Battle Room. Naturally, this room would be where they would practice their abilities.

"... So... You have 2 options... You two may fight each other... Or, you two may fight me. Of course, it would be preferred if you used majorly the abilities that you have just learned... And try to mix them in with your own fighting style and other abilities. Choose now..."

Tear awaited their answers with his eyes closed, the deadly signature nonchalant smile on his face, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2010, 1:46 pm

*Nathan would be in the class room strecthing and stuff as he heard the proposal that tear had just made.*

"It's all up to takai cause it doesn't really mater to me."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2010, 3:36 pm

Takai- In that case we should fight Tear together to we can better use are Chain Resonance.

^Takai would say this while simply leaning on the side of a wall as Furiko would also be sitting next to Takai brushing her hair.^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2010, 3:45 pm

Tear nodded his head.

"Yes, an excellent observation, Takai... Well then, if it's all settled then... The battle can commence."

Tear stuck both hands into his pocket and closed his eyes, still having his nonchalant smile on his face, waiting for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:08 pm

*Nathan would get into a stance as he closed his eyes using his soul perception to lock onto both Tear and takai. He also slightly resonated with Takai long enough for them to be able to share a mind link with each other.*

You got any Ideas as to take him on?

*Yumari was in her ninja blade form at the time as it began to drench with soul energy keeping his guard up for anything at the moment.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:22 am

^Takai would point toward Tear and from his wrist would release Furiko's crystal from her holster at fast speeds. Although as it moved closer toward Tear poison would surge from the crystal and the crystal would spin creating a large twister from poison which had a large range to engulf Tear. Takai would then look toward Nathan and would talk to him though their souls.^

Takai (thought)- Nathan-san use your speed to strike fast and I will tell you what I can on what Tear it planning to do we cannot drag this fight out.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 10:42 am

Once Tear had confirmed that they were attacking, he retaliated without hesitation. As the poison twister came toward Tear, he merely looked at it, then closed his eyes for a moment. Once it was about 10 feet from hitting Tear, it would make impact with something and be forced around Tear in numerous directions, leaving Tear completely safe from it. When the attack was finished, Tear opened his eyes, sporting his signature, deadly, nonchalant smile.

"... My, I don't use the Hypertonic Pulse often... It is quite useful. Now then..."

Tear took a step forward slowly, but as he was about to make his second step, a massive crater appeared where he stood and in a blinding blur, Tear was off. In a moment's notice, he sped directly between Takai and Nathan at lightning speed, having one of those epic, slow-mo 'I'm-moving-so-fucking-fast-that-you-don't-know-what-just-happened' moments that appears in all anime scenes, and glanced at both of them in a split second. As he jetted between them at such speeds, he literally broke through their link by sending massive amounts of his wavelength through as Takai talked to Nathan, thus, both of them should feel the shock of having their resonance broken as well as being physically and internally harmed by his powerful wavelength surging through them.

Tear would become stationary about 20 feet behind the two of them, turning his head slightly so that he could stare at both of them from the corner of his eye, still sporting his signature smile.

"... Keep in mind that I have much better Soul Perception capabilities than the both of you. It is much more sensitive, even to your very... slight utilization of your wavelength. Make sure to be very wary of my movements, Nathan, and my soul and wavelength, Takai."

He placed both his hands in his pockets slowly, then adjusted his feet in a specific position. He started to hum a very elegant and classical tune as he awaited their next attack.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 6:54 pm

*Nathan would nod as he flash step at a speed that Tear himself had just made splitting into four different Nathans, each one having a soul purge on there fist but instead of unleashing it like usual he would releasing it in a form of a blast, similar to how Yusie does when unleashing his shotgun attack, causing multiple soul purges to exert from each of there hands four from each clone as they were heading towards Tear at speeds of mach 3 *
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 7:20 pm

^Also as the soul purges moved toward Tear from under him would erupt a large wave of crystals and wire from Furiko's crystal which Takai had dig into the ground after missing Tear. Although these crystals would not moved toward Tear but would reflect the soul purges changing there mach 3 movements in one last micro-second. Also these soul purges would become covered with poison based soul energy so if Tear was hit or even glanced by any of these blasts he would be badly poisoned via the soul which would cause his body to shut down.^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 7:42 pm

(Remember, it's called 'Soul Menace' now. However, I have made a little upgrade to it which is called the Soul Purge for Tear... Which is why I need you two to get the name right. XD)

Tear shook his head. He took his hands out of his pockets, then swiftly spun around to gain momentum and let his hands release powerful, short-ranged bursts of his own wavelength to totally overpower and obliterate the attacks shot at him, as well as shoot back the Nathans that were coming at him directly. He did not stop smiling.

"... My... You two are so focused on doing fancy things with your newfound abilities so early... You aren't even focused on using them correctly... Tsk, tsk. Releasing your wavelength from your body as a projectile is difficult for those who do not do it often, and therefore, it becomes weaker the further away it gets from you. Something like that needs practice. And also, Takai... What I just did is a personally modified version of the Soul Menace that Nathan just learned... The 'Soul Purge' (this is why names are important. XD). It utilizes my own wavelength and my will of cleansing everything to purify and disinfect your poison, tainting the wavelength of another. I used another personally modified ability, Soul Scan, which is naturally the modified version of the Soul Perception and Soul Feedback, to detect and analyze literally everything within the wavelength... Thus, I knew just how much power would be needed to overwhelm it and when to engage the purifying effects of my Soul Purge..."

Tear slowly touched the ground with two fingers, still looking at the two with half opened eyes, then continued to hum his merry little tune for a moment.

"... This is a learning experience, guys..."

The ground below them would erupt with Tear's own Soul Energy from his Crying Soul, thus making his Soul Energy resemble a sort of liquid. It aimed to engulf and totally crush the two wherever they stood, increasing its pressure and density to ensure that they did not escape if they were caught.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 18th 2010, 9:22 pm

I may not be good at shooting soul menaces, but I'm a natural when it comes to combining it.

*nathan would get into a stance as soul energy covered his body, he was going to 'personalize' his own soul into his okami elements making them much more effective. water began to rise from his area as well this being the Okami water of course.*

Crashing of Souls!

*The name was exactly as it implied, the pool of water rose quickly into the air matching the same height of Tears on soul wave as it would be the original okami water along with his own 'Pride Soul' which makes attacks of the same element or ability that Nathan knows be instantly nullified. This should be twice as effective being that it was both Soul and water based, he ma get away with negating the actual water but with his soul he wasn't sure since Tear was so advanced with it. The actual power of the okami wave was around 500,000 below sea level which is more then enough to overwhelm the actual water used the question was the actual soul ability.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 7:48 pm

^Though the pool of water would appear a large wave of crystal which would be glowing with orbs of soul energy around them. This energy would becoming from Takai and Furiko who where using their Soul Perception to look over the wave length of Tear's soul. While looking in an instant Takai would create multiple poisonous wave lengths with his poison soul which would create poison that would resonate with Tear soul. Although at the moment the multiple poison wavelength where simply being used to infect the Crying Soul wave to Nathan's attack could overwhelm it.^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 8:18 pm

Though it was in the shape and form of a liquid, Soul Energy is still Soul Energy. Tear's soul is just so flexible and versatile that his wavelength and soul energy are able to flow like liquid as well. Therefore, Nathan's Okami water wouldn't do as much as he would expect... Though it was powerful enough to shake the Soul Energy away from Nathan.

On Takai's part, however, it was not so favorable. Because of the immense flexibility and adaptability of Tear's soul, even if Takai tried to match Tear's wavelength, Tear could instantly alter his wavelength to the exact opposite of Takai's, thus forcing his wavelength away and rejecting it, leaving his wavelength useless.

"... I see what you tried to do, Takai... That ability would be more effective if you could learn to make your soul more flexible... It takes a vast amount of intense and guided practice, however... You cannot do it on your own. However, keep it in mind..."

Tear then raised his hand, changing it into its mallet form...

"... Now, let me give you a taste of how destructive my soul can be... My soul quakes..."

Tear would look directly at Takai and Nathan, as if staring deep into their souls.

"... Soul Purge."

He slammed his mallet on the ground, the entire floor starting to shake and crack. His wavelength had surged through the floor and walls, causing the room to shake... And finally, a massive explosion of Tear's own wavelength shooting every which way throughout the room, being controlled ever so precisely as to actually gain power if it were to strike Takai and Nathan. He wanted to see how they dealt with this situation before he started doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2010, 3:36 pm

*Nathan in an instant started earth bending as soul energy formed around him as he added his soul energy into his bending as well as his okami energy as well. A dome of the Okami earth would form as well as it being covered in soul energy trying to combat tears own soul, it was unlikely but he still had faith. The density of the Okami earth was that of Adamantium and it should be enough defense.*

"Should we try the Chain of Souls?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2010, 5:53 pm

Takai- Yes and quickly.

^Takai would say this while he was already matching his soul wavelength with Nathan with his Soul Perception. Takai would then close his eyes and both his and Nathan's soul would become enlarged and would grow until they would begin to touch causing lighting like soul energy to crackle.^

Takai- Chain of Souls!!!

-Takai's and Nathan's soul would merge into one large one which would almost over lap the dome of earth Nathan made. Takai would then sign causing a large amount of soul energy the shoot though the dome in the form of lighting. This lighting would have thousands of different styles of wavelengths in them some made from Takai's soul, some made for Nathan's soul and some a mixture of both. Although all the lighting had a form of poison in it to cause the liquid soul energy to become poisoned and become useless.-
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 11:23 am

In actuality, the Soul Purge would nullify the poison trying to combat it, since as stated before, the purification properties would keep this from being tainted, and because it's a type of Soul Menace, it had very explosive and repulsive capabilities to rid the poison. Therefore, any poison wavelength that tried to combat Tear's Soul Purge would cause them both to cancel out.

"... Oh, using your new Chain Resonance ability, hm? Resonance with your weapons, then with the two of you... To quadruple your own power... You two must be serious now, hm? I'll have to give you a challenge now..."

Utilizing his Soul Scan ability like before, Tear analyzed the wavelengths coming from them... Takai... Nathan... Yumari... Furiko... Each of the wavelengths were either alone or mixed with one or more of the others. Hmmm... They were starting to get the hang of this. Tear closed his eyes, then started to initiate another sort of Self Resonance technique... The Impenetrable Bubble.

Tear knew for a fact that he couldn't combat all of these wavelengths alone, even though he was much more skilled. So, in turn, he used an ability that could. It would reflect and repulse all of the wavelengths in their entirety, including their properties, into other places of the room.

"... The Impenetrable Bubble will instantly reject whatever wavelength it comes near by becoming its opposite, like I have done before, however... It is much more potent because it covers a larger range and is much swifter than I could do it alone without my Self Resonance... Besides that, my Soul Scan allows me to analyze your wavelengths completely... Mmm..."

Once that was dealt with, Tear released his Impenetrable Bubble, still having his eyes closed. He started to concentrate, causing the entire room to shake. His Liquid Soul started to activate, consuming the entire ground. In a moment's notice, the water started to rise up, taking the shape of gigantic hands.

"... Hm... Because of the lack of space, I cannot make these as large as I want... No matter... Here are the Tidal Wave Hands..."

The gigantic watery hands would rush at Nathan and Takai, aiming to pulverize their bodies with their insanely high pressure, density and force. In addition, Tear started to surge his wavelength through these hands, as well... Just to make it that much more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 1:15 pm

((You know you could of reminded me of this I completely forgot about it till now.))

*Nathan would notice that the chain had died down due to one of Tears abilities as he looked up to see these gigantic hands in front of him aiming to crash down on top of them. Nathan quickly did a series of water bending movements as a giant wave of the okami water formed to meet the hands matching the density that they had as well as it too was surged with Nathans pride soul in attempts to forcefully cancel the two out since he cant completely override it. As the wave clashes nathan would jump over the gigantic hands making sure not to touch them as his hands began to burn with the okami flame and soul energy.*

"Flame Menace"

*As he came crashing down towards tear at light speeds his entire arm was engulfed with both the Okami Flame as soul energy as he combined the two to create his own variation of the classic soul menace. The okami flames output was around that of a dozen stars and the force behind it would be able to demolish an entire building as he aimed to land this against Tear.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 3:22 pm

^Since Nathan was dealing with the hands of liquid soul energy Takai would duck past them and would rocket toward Tear. Seeing the Flame Menace moving toward Tear a fast speed Takai would smile as he would undo his gas mask causing his mouth to be visible. Takai would then sign and would then release a large amount of toxic gas from his mouth that would rocket toward Tear moving just as fast as the Flame Menace. Although once the gas go close enough to the Flame Menace it would cause a large explosion as the gas was very combustion filled to the point a match could cause an explosion that could blow up a skyscraper so mixed in with the Flame Menace the explosion would be horrible big to the point it might even destroy the half of the room that Tear was on. Takai would meanwhile would move back to stay out of the explosion range and would turn into his poison form to what ever happened it would have little affect on him.^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 3:43 pm

Tear would quickly take note of his surroundings, closing his eyes and taking a step backward as Nathan came down. He would then, given the perfect timing, kick Nathan in his side and send him flying at amazing speeds toward Takai's gas. Because Tear had just analyzed the gas, he already knew that it was flammable once Takai released it. The only problem Tear had with this was... Defending against it.

Tear used the remainder of his soul energy on the flooded ground to encase himself, thus making the Tidal Wave Hands significantly weaker and cause them and Nathan's attack to cancel out, as Nathan was trying to do before. Tear would condense the liquid to ensure the explosion couldn't get through, however because of how much power Nathan had put into it, the explosion broke through the Soul Energy, forcing Tear into a wall.

Tear would then fall to the ground and land on his feet, dusting himself off. He didn't seem as hurt as he should have been, but was definitely hit, for a part of his jacket was singed just a bit.

"... Impressive, you two... But do not overwork yourselves... I can tell that your power is getting weaker by the moment..."

Tear was truthfully a little unhappy about his jacket being singed... But would remain calm about it... For the moment. He was so caught up in it, he didn't even consider making an attack on them again..
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 17th 2010, 8:56 pm

*Nathan would add the okami necros to his body as he in fact went through the explosion as he came out in flames. His jacket was completely burnt leaving him in a tank top. and his pants were burnt up to his knees He looked over at tear and noticed that his jacket was burnt as it seemed he was caught in the blast radius as well.*

"Wow, I actually got a shot off him."

*Nathan then got into another stance as he went with a elemental combination attack this time. He added his soul energy into his feet as the ground began to soften dramatically. This would be the Okami mud, a combination of earth and water into won as the mud was now fully around Tear as it aimed to swallow him whole under the intense pressure of the water it's self as the earth aspect the density was like a grain of sand that would cause the sinking process to be accelerated greatly. hopefully takai would have some way to speed the process up.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 17th 2010, 9:26 pm

^After the explosion Takai would be seen with his head almost completely blowing off with a few other parts of his body. Although after a moment since Takai was in his poison form a large amount of poison that was blasted around the area would come back to take reforming his body. Takai would then rub the back of his neck since that did still hurt like being hit with and explosion in the face. Takai would then look toward Tear seeing Nathan back on the attack again and taking note of what Nathan was doing Takai would sign and touch the ground. This would cause a wave of poison to surge though the ground and would form under Tear causing the ground to ferment causing it to become soft causing Tear to begin to sink and become stuck if his did not move fast enough leaving himself open for attack,^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 18th 2010, 5:47 am

Tear already knew what was going on as it was being executed by them. He looked down and noticed the ground turning to mud, then saw Takai trying to speed up the process. Of course, they were trying to trap him so that they could finish the job. Naturally, it wasn't that easy to trap Tear at all.

"... Hm. Soul Transmission..."

Tear's body would shine brightly for a moment, then completely disappear. Tear had transformed himself into his very own Soul Wavelength, shooting past Nathan and Takai at speeds faster than that of light. He reformed himself in a place where he would be unnoticed, then placed his hands in his pockets and closed his eyes.

"... That is enough, you two... I cannot have you wasting all of your energy.. Because now, I have a special test for the both of you..."

Tear turned around, his back facing the both of them now as he kept on his face his signature, deadly, nonchalant smile.

"... You two must fight each other as a final test."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 18th 2010, 7:22 pm

"So we do have to fight each other then."

*Nathan looked at takai as he walked a good distance away and got into an stance. Yumari would also be in her chain scythe as he waited for takai to initiate the first strike.*

"Don't hold back on me Takai"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 19th 2010, 5:05 am

Tear walked over to the spectator seats so that he could watch all of their movements and such carefully to see everything that went on through this battle.

"... Before you begin, there is only one rule... You cannot use what the other does not have. For example, Nathan, your Dying Will Flame... Since Takai does not have one, you cannot use yours, either. It is for fairness. That is the only restriction since I know that the both of you not only have Job powers, but also Soul Weapons, Soul Wavelength, Soul Energy and your general Jutsu. Now.. Carry on."

Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 7:55 pm

^As Tear finished his sentence the would be a large amount of black energy coming from Takai as he was gathering power. Unlike Nathan during their fight with Tear while Nathan used a large amount of his energy Takai was only support meaning he had a large amount of energy to spare which he was about to use right now. The black energy would then become a large explosion that would completely engulf Takai and his side of the area. As the energy died down the ground area where Takai was would turn pure black and would begin to crack as if the ground was become sick with poison. As the energy and black smoke cleared Takai would be standing in a strange transformation dressed in a large cloak which under the cloak could be seen large green cracks going around his body.Takai's hands would have been transformed into large claws which one would have a strange form of disk in it. Takai would then slowly turn toward Tear and it would be seen that at the moment Takai had no face.^

"Tear-sensei you might want to close this room off after this fight is over. Now come Nathan-san."

-Takai would turn back toward Nathan and would then in on breath would release a burst of chakra and soul energy breaking their chain resonance in on split which just might stun Nathan for a moment since if was a force stop. Suddenly from the ground around Takai would erupt large black tendrils that would rocket toward Nathan at speeds so fast they would cause the ground to crack after they passed. The tendrils would glow and would sharpen turning into large daggers that would try to stab though Nathan and like normal with Takai's attacks greatly poison him. Although at the same time the dagger tendrils would flow as the would become powered with a soul purged mixed into each dagger adding 10x the force and speed of them. Meanwhile Takai would still be standing where he first started still not moving as the ground around him would continue to die out.-
Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Tronev10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.   Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nathan and Takai in battle... Making use of their abilities.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next