Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  training looking for sparing opponents. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

training looking for sparing opponents.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

training looking for sparing opponents. Empty
PostSubject: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 11th 2010, 11:05 pm

*walks though the forest and wonders into a small clearing*

this should be enough room.

*sets his pack down, but keeps his daggers at his back, and starts to pratice my taijutsu*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 2:04 pm

A male with short brown hair would be walkng with his hands in his long white jacket and says "Hello there."he said as he walked p to the man prcticing taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 5:51 pm

*stopps and turns to Linomaru*

hi i'm slade. whats ur name?

*he asks as he looks you in the eyes with an unintentinally piercing gaze*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 9:32 pm

"I'm Linomaru S. Hugo,but you CAN call me Lin sensei since I'm two ranks higher than you are,but Lin will do just fine with me...So what are you doing out here by your lonesome? Looking to train or some thing like that?"
Lin said as a light breeze blew reviling his blade on the left side of his waste and him squatting to rest his legs.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 10:14 pm

i have to if i'm gonna get any stronger.

*he says as he goes over to his bag to grab his water flask accidently revealing the black nth metal blade of one of my swords*

what brings you into this remote location?

*asks slade before he drinks from his flask*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 11:17 pm

"Well I come to places like this all the time to clear my head and remember the good times while getting away from Nese all together but she tends to find me anyway,but the time I get in between that is good you know just to get away from it all."Lin said pulling out a book and reading it as he spoke to him. "I remember when I was like you always training and getting better at using jutsu,but may I ask why do you train?...To get stronger?....But for who yourself or for someone or something you can't live without?....when you find that out only then can you become truely powerful...that's what a great shinobi told me when he and I trained with one another...So tell me who do you train for Slade?" Lin said never looking up at the man his face and eyes focus on the book he was reading titled 'Journal.'
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 11:35 pm

i train cause i don't want to be defenseless. I thought i was as strong as i was gonna get before i got here.

*sat down next to my pack and took another swig from my flask*

its messed up when you see some one tear a hole in reality to go to an alternate world.

*chukled to my self for a bit*

i rember when being able to fight tne paranormal was pretty amazing to me. but there's always another level that can be reached.

*finishes off my water and pulld out my sword and starts to sharpen it*
training looking for sparing opponents. Bk505
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 12:44 pm

Lin would chuckle at his answer as he said "Well that isn't a good enough reason.You see,We here in this world all have something we fight for...something we can't live without...but when that something is gone..what else is there to fight for?...I say others, so that they don't have to feel what you have felt already."Lin said as the man begain to sharpen the blade Lin would say "Cute blade...*a russel in the trees* Hello Nese." A whitish-silver wolf would emerge from the shadows and walk to Lins' side as she spoke "Why did you run off Lin....*looking at Slade and turning to her human form* Hello I'm Nese,Lin's soul partner...are you new to this world young one?"

"Well let's do this Slade I'm bored and it looks like you wanna fight...So allow me to show you how things work in the Dusk Village of Vescrutia."Lin said as he put his hand on Neses' shoulder and she turn into a ball of energy and into a blade but no holster or hand guard.Lin would pull the handle of his sword to show nothing was in the holster and put the blade into the holder and got into a fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 14th 2010, 4:16 am

Alright Lin. i hope i don't dissapoint.

*my eyes turn almost pure white as veins start to buldge from the side of my temples*

*my black blade gleams in the sunlight as i take my stance*

ready?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1October 28th 2010, 9:25 pm

Lin would smirk as he would vanish and reappear above him swinging his blad at him letting out a large bolt of lighting type charka at a blinding speed then he wouldvanish once more making hard to pinpoint his exact location and reappear once more doing the same as before but from behind him and then from in front of him doing the same as before making the attack come from three different angles making it near impossible escape the attack that was headed right for him.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 10:08 am

oh shit

*as the bolts of lightning draw closer slade's byakugan serveyed the entire area to find a safe way out, he jumps out of the way just before thr bolts struck*

damn. he's definately way outta my league, but i've been out classed before.

*releases a few smoke bombs and hides within it. since he has the byakugan he can see through the smoke better than most.*
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 8:28 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 1:44 am

((Srry bout that I had some things to take care of..Srry again.))

"A Hyuga Huh?....I got something for that Byakugan of yours buddy...Now witness the power of GENTAI!!" Lin would close his eyes and vanish and reappear right infront of Slade and open his eyes and the setting would change to a open vally no trees, just grass and wildlife.

"Welcome to my world...While in this world no jutsu or magic will work for three hours(3 pages)...so lets see how well you know your charka system."Lin would rush at Slade, when close enough to him Lin would throw a series of punches(Cool hoping to hit him at least one or twice at full strength which would send Slade back four or five feet from impact.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 8:13 am

((lol. no problem))

*never taking his eyes off of lin since entering this his dimension slade attempts to counter attack. though deflecting a decient ammount of his attacks slade still was hit by the last 2 hits*

so no magic and no jutsu. what about tyjutsu?

*slade sheaths his sword and takes his gentle fist stance and carefully watches lin's every move*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 8:29 am

"The Gentale Fist Taijutsu...I remember that stance." Lin would take a stance much similar to the gentale fist but it wasn't it was different in it's own way. "Behold, Hugo style taijutsu." Lin would rush at Slade once more but would vanish about 7 inches away from him and appear behind and throw two punchs but each punch would have a small amount of charka in it and when connected, the small amount of charka would become a large bolt of lighting which could possibly paralyze or kill Slade upon impacted but Lin would just simply use the charka to make his hit more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 8:39 am

*while getting hit by one of the punches my sword, on slades back, would take the second blow allowing him the split second he needed to spin around hopefully tripping lin opening him for a possible counter strike*

so chakra isn't nullified just jutsu, nice.

*slade would relax his byakugan but would still seem to keep lin in his sights hoping for a major comeback*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 2:05 am

Lin would be tripped but he would flip away from Slades attack using his relexes to move at the last second."That was close..." he would say as he stopped about 6 ft away from Slade.

"But I have to go so I'll see you later Slade you got spunk and you kinda remind me of myself not to long ago...*Thinks of Kira* Remember Slade, fight for something other than yourself advancement..fight for what you love and nothing else."

Lin's eyes would turn from the dull purple and end his gentai's effect as he begun to walk away from the area.

-Leave topic-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training looking for sparing opponents.   training looking for sparing opponents. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

training looking for sparing opponents.
Page 1 of 1