Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Into the lab.  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Into the lab.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atomsk

Atomsk

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Burst Energy

Into the lab.  Empty
PostSubject: Into the lab.    Into the lab.  Icon_minitime1October 12th 2010, 9:00 pm

*After vanishing for quote some time after Aeon and I's confrontation I return and find my way in the lab of Aeon. The cloak that I donned when I left is now tattered as if I had under gone some sort of training. Although my personality still seems to be that of an injured soul. I walk over to Aeon's computer and begin to type. Bring up various screens. Creating a new folder, I place in it various programs to log information. From underneath me 1 large ring appears and scans me up and down several types. A large screen pops up to the right of me. A gauge like picture of me appears. Scattered with various black/red splaches.* Hmmm. Nothing I don't already know.. *I sigh as I continue to work away*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Burst Energy

Into the lab.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the lab.    Into the lab.  Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:48 pm

*As I continue working on the computer a notification appears in the corner of the screen. Placing my hand in the general direction I poke my hand forward as a touch screen appears. A circle display appears and I start to spin it around. My screen of data is minimize as another screen comes up. The screen shows large black bubble like entities.* This is.... *Further examining I see this data is linked to the Avatar Retrieval seems once has finally been detected, maybe I'll go snag this one for Aeon in turn, earning me a Dark Avatar.* looks like I'm coming for you Gorre.
Back to top Go down

Into the lab.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Grocery Store :: Aeon's House-
Jump to: