Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  At the grocery store... For my birthday?! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

At the grocery store... For my birthday?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maruze
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk
Maruze

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Division

At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Empty
PostSubject: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 6:23 pm

Maruze entered the grocery store, rather unsure of what to do here. He was brought here by his daughter, Meo.

Meo: Come on, daddy! We're gonna get some cake!

Maruze: Erm... Cake?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 6:25 pm

-=Bleeps and other mech-like noises are heard as Lilbot appears from around the corner=-
At the grocery store... For my birthday?! EVE
Lilbot: Hello and welcome to the store. The owner isn't in right now, but I can help you.
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 6:32 pm

Meo smiled at the robot, letting out a tiny squeal.

Meo: Aw, what a cute little robot!

Maruze sighed heavily, not particularly wanting to be here.

Maruze: ... I really don't need a cake...

Meo: Oh, hush, daddy. Do you have any cakes cute little robot? It is my dad's birthday today and we want to celebrate with cake!
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 6:36 pm

Lilbot: Well happy birthday mister. -=The face of the robot turns black for a breif second. Bleeps and clicks are heard as blue letters and number run arcoss the face of the robot. A loud bing sounds off as its digitals eye return=- Why yes we do. We have both cake ingredients and actually cakes. Would you like me to direct you?
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 6:43 pm

Meo: Yes please! Nothing too big and nothing too small! We have no time for cake ingredients!

Maruze: So much hustle and bustle... Hmmm...

Maruze was still not really that big on this... Or on getting older... Mid-life crisis, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:07 pm

Lilbot: Follow me please. -=Lilbot starts to hover around weaving in and out of aisle until they make it into a cool fresh smelling part of the store. Lilbot presses a few buttons. A large cover rises as it reveals a plethora of various baked goodies=-
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:14 pm

Meo gasped at all of the cakes, her eyes seeming to sparkle when she saw them all. Maruze had to squint his eyes because of all of the... Sugary goodness.

Meo: Oh! There it is! The perfect one!"

Meo quickly grabbed a cake from the bunch, turning around and smiling at her father. She held the cake up to his face, signaling him to smell, assess and observe the cake. He had to be one with the cake.

Meo: ... What do you want for this cake!?

Maruze: ... This cake...
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:29 pm

Lilbot: Actually, it is free if you want. The master has been putting his own cash in the upkeep of the store. So one cake will not deplete our funds.
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

The bright-eyed Meo was heart-warmed by this little robot's generosity. Meo was sure that any other store would have been a stickler for the rules... Or something along those lines.

Meo: Thank you very much! I wish I had something as cute as you~.

Maruze did, as well, appreciate the generosity of the robot, and therefore, bowed to it out of respect and out of honor.

Maruze: I thank you for your generosity, and you have my gratitude for dealing with my daughter's... antics. However, you say that this store is being funded by the owner? Might I be of assistance in any way...?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:41 pm

Lilbot: Well as a robot, my purpose is to serve. So helping your daughter was natural to my programming. As for helping the master.... -=The robot's screen goes blank once again as if scanning the area. The robot's screen the makes an error like noies as a giant red X comes across the screen=-
Master Aeon seems to be out of scanning range. Therefore I can not obtain any information as to what he would like help with. I apologize for the inconvience. Mr.............. -=The robot continues to float up and down as if expecting an answer=-
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:45 pm

Maruze bowed once more due to custom.

"... Maruze."

He glanced over to Meo, who was holding the cake. Naturally, he wanted her to bow as well to show respect and whatnot to the robot. She did, almost dropping the cake, but easily retaining her grip.

Meo: ... And I am Meo!

Maruze: It is very nice to meet your acquaintance. However... When will the owner be back?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:51 pm

Lilbot: Mr.Maruze and Ms.Meo. Although I would like to tell you the whereabouts of the Master, his actions have been abnormal these past weeks. These abnormalities make it difficult to acertain his locations even based on his exsiting data. I am sorry. Is there any more information that I can provide, Mr. Maruze?
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 11:03 pm

Maruze squinted his eyes, concentrating on his own thoughts. Meo was distracted by the cake and how it would taste.

Maruze: ... No. That is all. I will be back on a later date... Presumably when the owner is here. However, your service has been very much appreciated. Thank the nice robot, Meo.

Meo bowed once more, alongside Maruze as she said "Thank you Mr... or... Miss... Robot!" For some reason, Meo could not tell, even though she's seen the Wall-E promotional videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the grocery store... For my birthday?!   At the grocery store... For my birthday?! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

At the grocery store... For my birthday?!
Page 1 of 1