Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Is Serulenia Home I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Is Serulenia Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 1:53 pm

-Sheng would appear at The Oasis of Serenity having the top of his Hakama completely over both his shoulders instead of normally having one end hanging to the side of his hip by not waring it completely. Sheng would look around wondering if Serulenia was around since he had not seen her in a while and with all the crazy soul reaper stuff going on her was pretty board since he decided not to get involved.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Animation/Inanimation

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 2:09 pm

To Sheng's luck, Serulenia was indeed available within her Oasis, and was rather cooped up in the palace, as usual. She hadn't been out once since her battle with Sheng. She was so accustomed to the Oasis and her 3 servants animated from pieces of her body that she was... Well. A shut in, one could say.

Because of her magical perceptive abilities, she noticed Sheng come within a certain proximity of her Oasis and as such, walked out to greet him.

"Hello there, Sheng. It is certainly nice to see you again. What brings you by?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 2:40 pm

"Nothing much although with all of the things going on in around vescrutai just seeing if anything was going on over hear?"
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 2:44 pm

Serulenia began to sit, Echo instantly placing a chair under her in a blur before she completely sat down, and Serulenia crossed her legs with her hands on her legs politely. She was already interested in what Sheng had to say.

"Sadly, nothing has been going on around here... And despite having Echo, Lavis and Rynoh around here, I am still slightly... Bored. I am still in dire need of meeting new people, you know. Although, because I haven't been out at all, except to meet you, might you tell me what is going on outside of my peaceful, calm Oasis of Serenity?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 2:55 pm

"Man you have to get out more often Serulenia but anyway the main thing going on outside is these soul reaper people are in war with vescrutia mainly the Chaos Village due to that village using the abilities of the soul reapers and more conflicting parts."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:04 pm

Serulenia gasped, but only because of how shocking their names sounded rather than knowing who these people were... I mean, the title 'Soul Reaper' sounds pretty intimidating to someone who knows nothing of them.

"... My word! ... Would you mind telling me just what a 'Soul Reaper' is? They sound menacing! I do love my soul, and all."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:13 pm

"Hmm the not as bad as you think they are simply spiritual beings that are suppose to deal with lost souls within the world. Although it seems they grew tried of those within vescrutia using their abilities."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:18 pm

She shook her head, now crossing her arms.

"Honestly. Some people should learn to share. They surely do not sound like very nice people... I would love to just... Hmph!"

She stomped her foot, sending a tremor throughout the entire oasis, causing the waters to become unsettled for just a moment, but after a minute or two, they would calm back down. Echo, Lavis and Rynoh then made their way to Serulenia from wherever they once were. Echo came in as a blur on foot, Lavis, from the sky, hovering above the 3 of them, and Rynoh came strolling in, dragging her sword behind her lazily, then hoisted it up on her shoulder when she made her way there.

"... Excuse my little outburst of anger." Outburst?! "I just simply cannot stand people like that. 'This is mine! No one is allowed to have it!' Selfishness is... just something I do not tolerate."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:23 pm

"No problem but like I said it is not really anything to worry about a group had already went out to deal with the soul reapers. I would go but I don't really understand the whole soul reaper battle style which includes swords and some type of energy based fighting Kedo or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:32 pm

Serulenia was intrigued now.

"... Swords..?"

She predominantly used a sword as her main form of combat, save for her great physical strength in which she loved to deal devastating punches to people... But yeah. She wanted to know more about that fighting style, as well...

"... What's that.. 'Kedo' thing you speak of, Sheng? I want to know about that, as well! Oh.. But wait, you don't know about it, do you? That's why you aren't fighting, right? Hm..."

Echo stood up and turned to Serulenia, humbly bowing to her.

Echo: Would you like me to scout the planet in search of those who know of the 'Kedo' arts and the 'Soul Reaper' style, Mistress?

Lavis lightly flapped her wings, descending just a bit, closer to Serulenia's height, speaking somewhat into her ear.

Lavis: ...And do you want me to find a facility in which they practice these certain abilities, Madam?

Rynoh tapped her sword on her shoulder slightly, smirking just a bit.

Rynoh: ... And do you want me to beat the shit out of anyone who doesn't wanna cooperate with ya, Miss?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:36 pm

-Sheng would simply remain quite as the three girls would speak to Serulenia since Sheng was not on good terms with them he simply remained silents as the spoke with Serulenia.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:42 pm

Serulenia did not particularly want them to be away for that long... Besides, if this were to happen, Echo might be caught up in that fight that Sheng was talking about, and, despite Echo's power, she wasn't sure how she'd hold up by herself... Especially if she ran out of energy and reverted to normal. She would only allow them out if they found a temporary way to grant them a vast amount of power so they could stay active...

"... Sadly, no, my girls.. I cannot allow that to happen. As much as I would like you 3 to sleuth around for me, I not only need to get out, myself, but would also need a way to power you three for an extended period of time so that you do not become lifeless as you wander without me. You know how that is..."

Serulenia then turned her attention back to Sheng, thinking of something else to ask him...

"... Hm... Well, Sheng, do you know anyone that uses that specific power? Or that is a Soul Reaper? Or anyone that can grant my girls that prolonged power?"

Now that she thought about it, she might be able to grant the 3 of them that power straight from her own magic, but because of the distance, constantly feeding her power to them would be rather taxing... Though, she was in her Oasis, in which she had special magic and chakra healing waters... But would that be enough?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 3:54 pm

-As Serulenia would ask her question Sheng would sign causing his Zodiac Dog to appear next him in spirit form. Sheng would then begin to sniff the air trying to see who was around the area that could help Serulenia with what she was asking about. From what Sheng could tell Zeik and Marta who would have the best understanding of the way of the soul reaper where not on vescruta and where most likely at the soul society. The only one Sheng could smell who could help was Boss X but he was a pretty busy man.-

"Well Serulenia from what I can smell their is no one who can help you around. They are all most likely already of to where the soul reapers reside."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 4:18 pm

Serulenia frowned out of disappointment. She was so very willing to learn the ways of the Soul Reaper... She would then have a reason to get out of her Oasis, as well... Oh well.

"... Well, that is disheartening... What else do you suggest that I do to get out and see the world, Sheng? Unless you mean for me to jump into the action headfirst?"

Even though Serulenia did like being prepared for her adversaries, she wasn't opposed to diving right into battle with her 3 servants... Perhaps she could even make a new servant for herself?... Hm. Not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 4:29 pm

"Well I don't want to sound rude about this by Serulenia just go out and see the world you don't have to go out for a battle just go out."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 4:35 pm

Serulenia sighed. What if something annoyed her to the point it did those many years ago? It wasn't like that was too long ago, really... It was actually a little over 6 years ago, when Khrona was still young.

"... Well.. What would I see out there? What is out there? What if I get stuck somewhere and no one is there? I'd hate to say it, but I think hostile beings would attack me..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 4:42 pm

-Sheng would sign and would rub the back of his head for a minute. Sheng did not think Serulenia would be so dense about going out side without a good reason. Sheng would stop and think for a moment before finally looking back at Serulenia and would begin to speak,-

"Okay then how about I go outside with you and take you around vescrutia so you don't have to worry about getting lost or attacked. If you still don't like it then we will come right back hear."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 4:51 pm

She pondered for a moment or two. She then looked over to her 3 faithful servants to ask their opinion on this matter.

"... Echo, Lavis, Rynoh? What do you three think about it? Do you think we should go with him?"

The 3 of them eyed each other back and forth, then simultaneously glared at Sheng, squinting their eyes from a distance. There was a sort of malicious and unwelcoming tension in the air as they did so. They snapped back and looked at Serulenia.

Echo: ... No.

Lavis: I do not think that trekking this place with the likes of that lowly hoodlum is anywhere near a good suggestion, Madam.

Rynoh: ... Ha! Him, protect us!? I highly doubt it. We'd be better off alone, ya know.

Serulenia sighed, lowering her head with even more disappointment.

"Oh... That really is too bad... I really did want to go..."

The three of them looked at each other again, this time with kind of saddened and sympathetic faces. They naturally did not enjoy it when their mistress was unhappy.

Echo: ... We reconsider.

Lavis: ... Well, personally, I do think it is nice to get out every once in a while. And besides, with the ruffian guiding us, I'm sure that his foul appearance and crude ways will abhor all of the enemies so much that they will turn their noses and tails up at him and stay away from us. Right?

Rynoh: I guess he does know the place better than we could ever. Meh, what the hell, ya know?

Serulenia smiled softly, standing up quickly from her chair, very much pleased.

"Alright then, Sheng! It is unanimous! We all wish for you to be our guide on the outside world!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 5:04 pm

-Sheng would lightly smile because in both decision Sheng was insulted both times. Sheng although was glade he would be able to get Serulenia out of the Oasis of Serenity.-

"Well the what kind of places do you want to see Serulenia."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 5:10 pm

Serulenia closed her eyes, trying to envision the places she wanted to see.

"Hm... I want to see... A place with... a lot of water... and... A lot of greenery... As well as very peaceful and calming..."

Ironically, she was describing the Oasis of Serenity almost to the tee. Lavis and Rynoh sighed, and all 3 of them had a giant sweat bead fall down their heads.

Echo: ... Um... A place that is very quiet and dark...

Lavis: Erm... A place that is very high in the sky...

Rynoh: Eh.. A place that is real, uh... Explosive!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 6:00 pm

-Sheng would seem to shrink with each location given by the girls since each location seemed to be the opposite of what the other wanted. Sheng would turn away from the girls and would begin to think to himself about a location that would be best for these girls. Sheng would then snap his fingers and would turn toward the girls.-

"Okay I got one fallow me."

-Sheng would turn and would head toward his location motioning for the girls to fallow behind him.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 6:22 pm

Serulenia nodded, opening her eyes.

"Come." She said assertively to her 3 servants, and they bowed to her, following behind her. She walked behind Sheng to wherever he led.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is Serulenia Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Serulenia Home   Is Serulenia Home Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is Serulenia Home
Page 1 of 1