Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  slade is ready for the next level I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

slade is ready for the next level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

slade is ready for the next level Empty
PostSubject: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 10:59 am

*slade sits in the middle of a field awaiting an instructor to administer the exam*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:37 pm

-Flamedramon would waltz into the ranking area. He figured since everyone was out saving the world, he would pick up the slack and deal with the ranking exams.-

"Whats your name...I need to know where this future F is going?"

-Flamedramon said in his typical...I hate you all voice-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:54 pm

my name is slade. slade hyuga

*he says with a surprised look on his face. never have seen a digimon before*

if i may ask, what are you? a demon?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 3:08 pm

-Flamedramon hated for the newbie's to stare at him-

"I'll tell you if you live past ten mins, in this fight"

-With that being spoken Flamedramon lunges into the air and aims his claw like hands down towards the newbie.-

"Fire Rocket!"

-Large balls of fire are released from flamedramons hands heading towards the newbi's body-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 3:19 pm

a fire type i see.

*slade double flips back from his sitting position, and draws his crescent daggers spinning them on his fingers for a second. while keeping his sword on his back.*

lets see how ready i am

*slade activates his Byakugan and starts to study his new opponents movements*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 4:54 pm

"Hmp an eye type jutsu. Wonder if its as bad as Zeik's"

-Flamedramon thought as he came crashing down to the ground releasing a small wall of fire headed towards the shinobi-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 10:50 pm

*slade slices through the flames as he slowly approaches, studying flamedramon's unique chakra flow*

oh i get it ur one of the digimon i've heard about. this will be fun.

*he says with a slightly demented smile as he puts his daggers away and draws his black bladed sword.*

i havent used my dragon's fang in a while. i hope i can still handle it.

*he reaches into his side pouch and begins to rush towards his new opponent as he flings a flurry of nth stars at him.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 3:53 pm

-Flamedramon bursted out of the flames with his hands glowing a bright red, attempting to grab hold of the young shinobi's face and perform the fire rocket point blank- "Fire rocket"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 4:17 pm

*slade parrys one and dodges the other blazing claw. noticing the sound his sword made when it came into contact with the claw it could only mean that all the red parts covering his body are like a type of armor, and moves in for a full force elbow to flamedramon's unprotected chin. since they are both moving towards each other the impact should be increased atleast five fold*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 4:56 pm

-Flamedramon having been parried prior to this elbow simply enter a back bend and delivered a power flaming kick to the afro one's knees, since he was in the middle of an elbow he was more then likely hit by this surprise assault. From there flame took to the sky and aimed to come crashing down on the fallen shinobi's chest claws extended and roaring with flames-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:14 pm

*slade reels back from the kick to the knee*

nice recovery. i wouldn't have expected that much of a recovery speed from anybody

*he says as he stands looking at the flaming carnage headed his way. while keeping his sword drawn he starts to rotate faster and faster. while rotating he leaps towards flame, and when he gets close enough he deviates slightly to the side and as he passes he attempts to slash his side multiple times on passing. while preparing for a counter attack*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:19 pm

-Flamdramon claw impaled the ground, but noting he missed his target he began to deflected the slashes with his feet, sending a slurry of flames with each connection of his foot and the sword. Since the new guy was at such a close distance he figured he would get roasted quite nicely-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:33 pm

*not worrying about the heat cause of his nth metal weapons protect him from temperature change, he continues to spin and as flame is busy with the sword attacks slade grabs one of his daggers and aims for flames unprotected midsection*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:39 pm

-Flamedramon enters a series of back-flips avoiding being stabbed and giving him some time to understand why this man isnt burned to a crisp by now.-

"Hmp...some stupid trick no doubt. All these damned shinobi have them"

-Flamedramon said as his claws reached a temperature in which they cloud cut though metal like butter. He entered a dash expecting to land a critical blow on his next move-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:49 pm

*slade notices the increased heat in flames claws. *

so i'm guessing ur tired of my weapons.

*he says as he sheaths his sword, and dagger. taking his hyuga tyjustu stance his arms be coming steeper and steeper, and his focus becomes sharper and sharper taking his aim at specific parts o flames body*

no matter what type of creature you are, you still have a chakra flow that can be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:52 pm

-Flamedramon uses his extreme speed and appears in the face of the man and in the same instance appears above about 2meters- "Fire Rocket!!" -Flamedramon said unleashes a slurry of fire balls causing two things to occur. One pushing him high into the air and two roasting the new guy to a crisp- "You talk to much"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 11:10 pm

*as flame flew up slade followed closely. focusing my chakra into my hands*

thanks for the info.

*he attacks towards flames unarmored chakra points of his body with chakra needles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 11:20 pm

"Chakra needles?" -Flamedramon thought as he kicked up the flames from fire balls to nothing more then a roasting flow of flames right above the new guy. Since he was still standing there he was sure to be roasted to a crisp- "Hmp"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 5:55 am

*all flame can hear from the sea of flams is...*

you can't hide from these eyes. 8 TRIGRAMS 128 PALMS!!!!!!

*then he see's slade erupt from the flames unharmed with his sights set on flames chakra points*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 18th 2010, 2:05 pm

-Flamedramon bursted into flames as it was his type of substitution jutsu and landed safely away from the hyuuga brat-

"Oh, thats what you are. I think im a little old to fight one of your kind without going all out. So instead I'll just give you your rank. Genin of the chaos welcome to the ranks of chuunin."

Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1November 18th 2010, 2:58 pm

*floats in the air and turns to you on the ground, totally uneffected by the flames*

thanks for the rank. and thanks for the workout. i feel a bit sronger than before.

*he said as he decended back to the ground streching his strengthened body*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slade is ready for the next level   slade is ready for the next level Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

slade is ready for the next level
Page 1 of 1