Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Toshiro VS Aeon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 11:16 pm

-Observing how Aeon creatively increased his power in a matter of seconds to such exponential heights made Toshiro thing, perhaps it was about time he showed Aeon the extent of his power, but he would have to make it out of this lightning hell first. Casting a shielding Kido around him Toshiro took a couple of the bullets before it began to crack heavily using this as an opportunity Toshiro flash stepped to the sky and brought his Zanpakuto in front of him. The weather began to immediately change dropping to freezing temperatures and gusting winds frosting over buildings in soul society within a matter of seconds-

"I see you can control wind as well, whereas you believe I can only control ice. No one can just zip through the air with the speed beyond that of a lightning bolt and be so aerodynamic as you. But my power extends farther than simple Ice manipulation."

-The sky begins to open up revealing slight snow fall, flakes of it hit the trees and they ice over slowly, then completely after a minute or two. Toshiro's build of spiritual energy then peaked as he initiates his bankai wings of ice sprout from in back of him as petals of the same ice do so as well, he almost looks like an ice dragon himself without the head.-

"I control the heavens... Daiguren Hyōrinmaru"

-With the utterance of the Bankai's name giant pillars began to form around Toshiro, starting off small of course and began rotating him he was preparing something.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 12:09 pm

-=As Toshiro activates his bankai I notice how the area is started to be completely enveleoped in his ice. The extent of Toshiro's ice prowess does indeed seem heavenly as even his Bankai transformation appears as that of a magestic dragon.=-
Control the heavens? With this display it would seem almost blasphemous to doubt. -=Opening my left hand I clench as if gripping something. My hand sparks as a large saw-like disc of energy is created. The Spark Revolve. As the saw spin while usually in hypersonic speed it moves at less than that at sonic speed., the sparks start to get faster and faster. Reaching back and spinning I toss the Spark Revolve akin to throwing a discus toward Toshira and his pillars. With the Spark Revolve everytime it strike it unleashes a bolt of lightning along with the cut.-=
-=flipping Fulmination and wielding it backhand stlye, my hands are to my side as I place my left on the pommel of the blade. Lightning begins to snap out and chirp=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 12:14 pm

-Toshiro raised the pillars up to evade the strike and figured he would deal with it head on himself, the pillars kept getting bigger as Toshiro brought his iced sword up to clash with the energy ring, its lightning clashing with Toshiro's super durable ice. With a flap of his wings a strong gust of wind ensued while the snow in the sky turned to giant ice spears in the hundreds and fired down at Aeon.-

"You're too kind... What gives you such determination? You have something to prove?"

-Toshiro screamed parrying off the energy disk and flew towards Aeon leaving the pillars to continue to gather in size, he pointed at him with his sword and sent several volleys of the Chinese ice dragons at Aeon while the snow continued to fall-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 12:46 pm

-=Shit, no time. Flipping back Fulmination I wield it now in a standard grip. With my left hand I place it in front of me. The sparks kick up as a large orb forms in front of me. The outside is sharp distinct white-ish blue while the inners are transparent with much lightning surging throughout. Stabbing the orb with Fulmination sparks kick up wildly as the orb explode. From the orb shoot out approx 100-150 gaint raindrop like Lightning energy. An Energy Rain attack. Unlike the Blast Bullets which is more shocking impact the Energy Rain explodes into bolts of lightning in small explosions=-

My determination? Promises and memories.
-=Swing across I release ond large Lightning Dragon forward. With another swing across the large dragon breaks off into many to combat the Chinese Ice dragons heading toward me. The Lightnign as it swirls my body sparks quickly as I zip toward Toshiro. A large circle left where I once stood. The circle still sparks as it slowly begins to etch something witihin itself=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 12:51 pm

"Memories? A man who clings to the past cannot dream of moving forward..."

-Toshiro said, leaving the dragons to do as they do. His pillars kept getting larger and larger the area couldn't get any more cold. Toshiro dashed towards Aeon to keep his charging attack safe, colliding with him in the air sending a blast of ice and lightning outwards from the ensuing clash of fate. Snow flakes would begin to fall on Aeon which would slowly start to frost him over. Toshiro tired to freeze Aeon right here right now, he didn't want to use the move he was charging up-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 1st 2010, 10:52 pm

-=As the flakes would fall the Lightning would zap some of them preventing them from falling upon me. Some still fall on me as my where they drop on my body starts to feel cold. Locked in close with Toshiro, snaps of electrictal would strike out toward Toshiro, hoping to slow down his nerves and as a result his speeds and reaction times=-

One would think, however this is quite the opposite, every action that I've made is exactly what keeps me going. To repair the fragments of shattered memories in order to reflect a bright future is more than enough to keep moving forward. -=Where the frost would lay on my body fierce snaps of Lightning loose themselves from the areas of frost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Toshiro VS Aeon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2