Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just stopping by the kage castle I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just stopping by the kage castle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Soudai Jutsu: Majestic Art

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Just stopping by the kage castle Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 9:33 pm

~With semi-tattered clothes, Hideyoshi stood before the door to the kage's office. He revved his foot, and instead of normally knocking, he aimed to give it a nice kick. For some reason, he wasn't fond of doing things normally.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 12:40 pm

(bump?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 12:55 pm

-*The Kage's office is a giant half of a castle craggy and deteriorating... would notice that him knocking on the door would push the door open and a large cloaked figure would be sitting at the desk like a statue. This was the Kage his presence frightening and foreboding yet still*-
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 1:17 pm

~As the door fell before him, Hide's foot returned to his side and he entered. It was then that he noticed a large, bulky figure at the desk. It didn't look real, but assumptions like that in the world of ninja would get one killed.~
"Eeh, so this is the kage's office...so that's.."
~Even though he was surprised that the kage's place would be this shabby, he didn't even think anything of it.~
"The kage? Nice, place.."
~He said aloud, hoping for a response. However, this place did look rather abandoned, so it wouldn't be impossible if this statue was something like a trap of sorts planted by someone else. Or it could be someone else itself. Hide's overactive mind conjured up these thoughts, which would force him to dig his hands into the pouches on his side to grab some clay.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 1:20 pm

-*The figure spoke, though no detectable movements were coming from it spoke as if very much alive in a monotone esque deep voice.*-

"Save the sarcasm... You're the one with the earth jutsu explosions right?"

-*Said the figure as it moved to lean forward and place it's chin in its palms, its face was forever shrouded by it's hood though a faint glow could be seen within.*-

"I like you..."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 1:50 pm

~Hide took a step back as the figure leaned forward speaking. He didn't do this because he was intimidated, or at least that's not what he wanted to believe. He pulled his hands out of the pouches and grinned.~
"Heh, how did you know..? Although, I use a combination of earth style and fire style explosions."
~He said, almost as if he was proud. He held out one hand, and what laid on his palm was a wad of clay, that has yet to be sculpted.~
"The earth style ones you mentioned are my favorite though, since I can make them into whatever I want and with my blood line limit, the creations can come to life."
~He didn't know why, but he explained how he made his earth explosions. He felt as if the kage already knew, but... it was just weird. Although, he didn't tell him everything, like his carbon based technique that was quite devastating.~
"So, I presume you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 2:02 pm

"I see... only what the world allows me too, and my mind reading skills are no where on par with my wives so all your secret techniques or favorites that you may be hiding are safe so by the same token I know your name. And am quite familiar with your bloodline limit as it is rather feared as far as earth techniques go, but here you stand before me."

-*The figure moved rather robotic like as it reclined in it's seat*-

"So, let's hope that you didn't come just for a social visit."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 2:11 pm

"Heh, I did, but now I see it's more than that."
~With quick hand movements, the clay became a raven, which flew up and rested upon Hide's shoulder.~
"By your knowledge of my earth style moves, I take that you also use earth style jutsu, no?"
~As the kage leaned back in his chair, something caught his eye. It was a rather shimmery item on the kage's hand.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 2:15 pm

"Or I could just be an extremely wise person and love reading books..."

-*The figure gestured to the totally destroyed open half of the castle and brought his hand down, a large floating diamond castle descended from the skies and rose back up again. The figure then turned his head back to Hide, a smirk could be seen from under his cloak*-

"I've had 10,000 years to hone my.... craft."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 2:54 pm

"Heh, I think that the former fits better than the latter. But either way, with your knowledge, I wonder... you could teach me all kinds of things about earth and fire, couldn't you?"
~He looked at the immense diamond castle, then a bead of sweat dropped down his face. He's had like what, 12 pears of experience? Any who, unable to keep his urges away from it, Hide pointed to the hand of the Kage.~
"Is that ring also something you crafted?"
~He said curiously. It seemed different than a regular piece of jewelry, and he had a strange feeling about it.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 5:57 pm

"I can, but you are asking way to many questions expecting me to tell you all the answers... Maybe later, if you continue to prove yourself."

-*Kham said regarding the ring and the previous question.*-

"You have a lot of balls asking me, the Kage, to train you personally. You must have a lot of nerve"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 8:31 pm

"I wasn't asking you to train me, but now that the question is in the air..."
~He said with a grin. He didn't expect his questions to receive answers, but he didn't think the Kage would take it so badly. He must either think highly of himself, or he's confident that he's first class of this place, which is understandable. He is the Kage...~
"Nah, never mind it. I'm not sure if your body can handle me for too long, heh."
~He said, thinking about the age of his Kage. He thought he was an experienced, yet old person, like that Sarutobi guy from that show he used to watch when he was a kid. Is dealing with explosions something that an old person could handle for a long time.~
"I don't mean to brag, but I don't think explosions are the best thing for someone with so many years behind them."
~He said purely, doing his best to avoid calling him old. Old people don't like being called old, but wait a minute. He did say he could read minds didn't he? Shit..~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 13th 2010, 2:11 pm

"I'm not the kind of person who would check your for respecting your elders, but I believe pain is the best teacher."

-*Kham said, taking off his hood... he looked rather young about 20 in fact his face was rather serious not implying that what the gennin said had gotten to him, for he was just speaking on something he knew nothing about.*-

"Make your best bomb... feed it to me."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 13th 2010, 11:17 pm

~Hide tilted his head, finding his request questionable? Did he mean it? Was he really going to let him blow him up with a bomb? He wouldn't have said it if he knew it would kill him, so Hideyoshi would test the hell out of this. His strongest bomb was C-4, but since the Kage was gonna let him, he figured he could whip up something more excessive. After all, his theme music started playing, and he felt pumped.~
"Reeeeaally now!? Heh, I'll warn you though, this one will be.."
~Hide placed his hand on the ground, turning the floor around him in a five meter radius into clay. It was an ability of his kekkei genkai, which allowed him to convert things with carbon molecules into clay. Now, he would conduct his hands in a motion that would raise the clay from the ground and mold it into a life sized, identical clone of himself.~
"Quite deadly."
~Hide plunged his hand into the back of the clone, filling it with his chakra. At the same time, he was making fire seals in his other hand. He seemed to be pretty skilled and adept at single handed handsigns~
"Fire seal: Pesudo flames, Fire seal: Blitz, Fire seal Booster!"
~Suddenly, red veins would streak across the clone, showing that the fire seals were in effect. However, he wasn't done yet. The raven on his shoulder flew into the hand of the clone. The clone squashed it and chucked the clay into his mouth, turning itself, a life sized bomb, into a suicidal larger bomb. It substituted to the kage, appearing behind him and clasped its arms around his body, glowing with a crimson light all along the way. Hide had already used his hiding mole technique to get as far away from the kage's area before the detonation. The explosion might not be able to kill the kage, but there's a good chance it would kill Hide himself. The clone grinned, and spoke,~
"Burst!!"
~Then, just like that, it went up in a cataclysmic burst of pseudo flames, which could damage anything that regular flames and explosions couldn't normally damage, and a concussive force like no other. Hide knew this was going to get horrid, especially since he poured half of his chakra into the clone. Even if the shady kage wasn't obliterated by this, everything around him was, or so Hide thought. C-4 could vaporize a wide variety of materials, so this explosion should utterly decimate anything beyond repair. The explosion also created a high pitch frequency, one that would rupture the mind of many who heard it.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 9:35 pm

-*Oh, the explosion was grand... so grand. A well made bomb with a slight touch of killing intent to it to seize the opportunity presented to him. It blew away the remains of the Kage Castle with it a couple nearby houses as well for miles on end, it was great... a good display of power. Kham stood admist the smoke in the center of it all as if he was still sitting at his desk. As a matter of fact he and his desk were the only thing that survived at the center of that epically large crater in the same position he was in. The means? Unknown, it could have been a variety of things...*-

"You may come out now..."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 9:48 pm

~The high frequency that accompanied the explosive explosion, was of a frequency that Hideyoshi used to induce a genjutsu on those who heard it. And because of this, one of two things happened. If the kage caught on to the illusion and wasn't affected or something, Hide would appear in front of him, with the sleeve of his cloak burned off and his arm burned, for the explosion was so strong he couldn't get out of the radius in time. However, if the genjutsu did in fact work, then the kage would witness 10 more Hideyoshi clones like the one that just blew up enter the room, glowing as if they were about to explode again. With either scenario, Hide said the same thing.~
"Heh, so how was it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 10:00 pm

-*There was no true method for Kham to get around the Genjutsu other than the fact that he just had to flat out endure the whole thing. But himself secretively is a master of sound jutsu as well, and was responsible for making the 'Chidori Requiem' technique which combines two Chidori and resonates the sound making the most shrill genjutsu in history of sound techniques so he had some durability in that aspect he just never used the jutsu anymore. It reminded him of it actually but when he rose from the desk it looked like he was shaking off a headache but was experiencing the illusions.*-

"Well, it was rather terrible, that was your strongest bomb? The turning carbon to clay was a nice touch but I need to bring my castle back.*-

-*Slamming his fists together after a couple of hand signs that have never been seen before after the genjutsu passed; a blue tome of water like energy manifested itself around the two erecting the castle, civilians and the houses to normal bringing Kham and Hide back to the half castle and his desk*-
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 10:09 pm

~Hide looked around in amazement. The kage seemed to be physically unscathed, and despite taking his bomb, he was able to effortlessly repair the damages shortly after. So this is the kage of the twilight... His teeth clenched as the kage dissed his bomb like that, but even Hideyoshi knew it could have been stronger.~
"T-Terrible? Heh, although, it's true that I didn't put my all into it. You see,"
~Assuming that the kage wasn't in the genjutsu anymore, or at all, Hide showed him his arm. It was charred quite bad, but like a few burns, it wasn't as bad as it looked.~
" I narrowly got out the radius of this bomb. I didn't expect it to be that strong.. If I did put my all into it, I may not have gotten away at all. I need to work on dealing with my explosions, as well as my speed.."
~He said feeling a bit uneasy. Admitting that he wasn't so great in some aspects annoyed him, and gave him this uneasy feeling. However, he couldn't hold himself back from asking the kage's name. He found some sort of respect for him, since he easily lived his strongest move.~
"Also, what's your name? I don't think it was ever brought up before.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 15th 2010, 1:12 am

-*It was Khams training regiment that involved the mental and psychological breakdown of the one that sought training and build them back up from the ground into a brand new conditioned shinobi. So he had to tell him that his bomb was shitty, even though it was rather good since Kham had to take the most optimal measures to avoid showing any signs of damage. He sat back down at his desk and nodded to the genin he had earned his name.*-

"Mahk-X The Great Destroyer it would benefit you pay the most attention to the title attached to it for it's not self bestowed. I will train you but you have to understand that I have only trained a few, and they all are fine fine shinobi. If you wish to join their ranks then you must be prepared for mental and physical pain like no other. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 15th 2010, 1:57 am

"Mach, no, Mahk-x, the Great Destroyer..heh, has a nice ring to it."
~Being a ninja of destruction, of course he liked the fact that the kage who will be training him is the "Great Destroyer". A whole world of possibilities opened up in his mind. He figured, if Mahk-x trained him, he would one day became a great destroyer in his own light.~
"Understood, Mahk, x. -sigh-"
~He slumped over a bit and took a deep breath in. He was still sort of exhausted from that bomb, and maintaining an unfazed expression was taking more energy than it looked. He took a chunk of clay out of his pouch and meshed it onto his arm, using the carbon of the clay to slowly but surely repair the burns and charred off skin areas.~
"I'll take on the training, whatever it may be! And I'll probably surpass him one day too.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 15th 2010, 2:58 pm

-*Kham nodded and sighed he manifested two diamond rings and gave them to Hide, these flowing with cosmic energy would greatly suppress Hide's chakra preventing him from Reaching Mahk-X's house with relative ease. He would have trouble constructing a means to get up there*

"Make your way to that castle in the sky, use these... if you put them on after getting up there I will know. They are designed to suppress your chakra output, meaning that just in case you can make some way to easily get up there it would be extremely hard for you now. Forcing you to make the same thing with less chakra should you chose that method. Or you can find a new means to get up to my house entirely. The path in which you grow starts here. Will you find new ways of doing things or hone your already talented gift?"

-*Kham sat back down at his desk and the life drained form him*-
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1November 15th 2010, 4:48 pm

~Hide took the rings and gazed at them for a bit before actually putting them on. So this was the first step to becoming better at what he does... Of course he'd take this opportunity and use it to its fullest extent.~
"I guess I can start out finding new ways of doing things, then once I discover more things tht I can do, then I'll work on honing all of it. I like the challenge of creativity, heh."
~He looked in the direction of the castle, noticing it was extremely high in the sky. Flying there with these suppressors would probably take a toll, but he didn't have many other options of getting there... or did he? He wanted to try these other ideas, and being the impatient person he was, he would have to go and try these things out quickly.~
"Alright, I'll take you up on that challenge. Be sure to expect me shortly!"
~He ran along the hallway to get outside, which is where he will try a few new ideas.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by the kage castle   Just stopping by the kage castle Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just stopping by the kage castle
Page 1 of 1