Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shin Hanabi:Character Bio I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shin Hanabi:Character Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

Village of Residence : Undecided
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

Shin Hanabi:Character Bio Empty
PostSubject: Shin Hanabi:Character Bio   Shin Hanabi:Character Bio Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 4:36 pm

Name: Shin Hanabi
Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color: Black with faint traces of green.
Height: 5'6
Appearance: I wear a long-sleeved white jacket that stop about where my waist starts. A black tee underneath. blue strips start from the shoulders and go to the wrist. I have a belt which holds many ninja tool pouches along with another belt that droops down to the left with more pouches. Black "baggy" pants with with big black and blue boots that come up a bit past the ankle. I also have glasses like in the avatar. On my hands are black fingerless gloves with blue shurikens on back of my palm. A large scroll rest on his back.

Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Shin Hanabi:Character Bio   Shin Hanabi:Character Bio Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 5:00 pm

Shin has always lived in the areas of the Alliance that are pretty much like normal civilians.
His father is a creator of Ninja Tools for the nations of the Alliance. His father being a making of Ninja tools practiced with them making sure they were of the best quality. His father also grew to love his work and had a deep appreciation for Ninja tools and thus learned to master them. While not an official shinobi his prowess with Ninja Tools is utterly amazing in addition to his knowledge of the Shinobi world itself. Shin naturally grew to admire his father helping him along with his work and learnning the in and outs and uses of Ninja Tool. It come natural to him. He and his father were beyond precise. They trained their eyes to notice to most minute details and get their tools to hit the mark.

Shin's mother is a doctor who practices in medical ninjustu, treating civilians and Shinobi of the alliance. Shin liking the precesion of the art learned from his mother as well. While she thought if was a geniue attempt to help people it was more about learning precision and getting a master of Chakra Control. Through the teachers of his parents and passing Shinobi, Shin learned a basics of Shinobi skills

Shin never really wanted anything out of life, but sometime he wanted to do more with his Shinobi Skills. One day he spoke with his father about moving on with his life possibly become a Shinobi. His father chuckled claiming that as long as he never lost his love and respect for Ninja Tools and the art of precision he didn't care if he sleept all day. His mother on the other hand wasn't as happy. His mother really wanted Shin to help out at the hospital becoming a doctor. She loved having him around, and truth be told he was skilled and what he did. After a night of talking and promises she eventually gave in allowing him to venture into the villages of the Alliances to make his own decesion for his life. His father walked up to Shin giving him a special scroll. He told Shin that those were special Ninja Tools he made for him and whenever he felt like using them to go ahead. And with that being said Shin walked off.
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Shin Hanabi:Character Bio   Shin Hanabi:Character Bio Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 9:50 pm

Personality/Etc: Shin has somewhat of an obsession of things being precise and in order, but really only when it comes to weapons. Shin constantly takes care of mantainence on his weapons and sometimes others if he thinks they aren't in the best condition.
Shin has an incredible amount of focus, it's easy for him to concentrate even in the most hectic of situations. While not a boy genius Shin's intellect is very compotent. Not the most hyper of people Shin tries to be as mellow as possibly but naturally has his moments of excitement, depression etc. While Shin's main skills lie with his 'ranged' ninja tools Shin can also hold his own in close combat wheter with up close ninja tools or being unarmed. Punches and kicks. His kicks hit harder than his punches.

Not important yet
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Hanabi:Character Bio   Shin Hanabi:Character Bio Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shin Hanabi:Character Bio
Page 1 of 1