Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Lost kid looking for someone to guide him I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Lost kid looking for someone to guide him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

Village of Residence : Rogue
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Wraping time
Kekkei Genkai : Manipulating Time And Space

Lost kid looking for someone to guide him Empty
PostSubject: Lost kid looking for someone to guide him   Lost kid looking for someone to guide him Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 1:38 am

Walks into this strange village and sees lots of people around doing things and asks where there leader is and they point to a big building that looks like a castle and they said to look for a kage watever that is and tell him he is new around here so he walks up to the door and knocks on it and just waits for someone to answer it

Last edited by Janko Mastubichi on November 20th 2010, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

Village of Residence : Rogue
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Wraping time
Kekkei Genkai : Manipulating Time And Space

PostSubject: Re: Lost kid looking for someone to guide him   Lost kid looking for someone to guide him Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 9:11 pm

After a hour of waiting he get's bore and makes a portal in the door then tries to open the door from the inside which was hard since he didn't know how to open the door

"Anyone in there hello"he said tring to find something in his hole
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost kid looking for someone to guide him   Lost kid looking for someone to guide him Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 9:35 pm

(Did you read the description of the Kage castle... IT DOES NOT HAVE OFFICES!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost kid looking for someone to guide him   Lost kid looking for someone to guide him Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lost kid looking for someone to guide him
Page 1 of 1