Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra. Empty
PostSubject: Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra.   Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra. Icon_minitime1November 21st 2010, 10:05 am

After some time to rest, Tear thought about something he read in the book about Chakra when he was studying these ninja arts... Something about them having elemental attributes. Now, naturally, because the book told him, Tear knew that he had been using chakra for a great many of things without him even knowing so... Even before he came here. However, he had been using this for Soul Energy and his Soul Wavelength rather than Chakra, and therefore did not know how to use Chakra that well. So, to gain perspective of not only Water Chakra, but also how to use it first hand, Tear went to the Freshwater Sea.

"... If I meditate on my chakra points... Just as I meditate on my Soul and Soul Wavelength... Then I should be able to understand the flow of chakra just as quickly as with Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy... Not only this, but I will have a greater understanding for Water Chakra... As my entire scheme is based off of liquids..."

Naturally, he was referring to his Crying/Liquid Soul, which flowed just like water with almost no flaws. He aimed to do the same thing with Chakra one day.

"... Well. The book said that walking on water was a good way to let the chakra flow... I walk on water all of the time... Now, when I do it, I just need to concentrate on it..."

Tear chuckled to himself. He looked outward to the vast, barren ocean, then closed his eyes, his signature, deadly, nonchalant smile right there on his face as he took his first few steps on top of the water.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra.   Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra. Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 6:36 am

Tear had been walking for a few hours, trying to be sure that he was away from everyone and everything. He didn't feel the slightest drained from walking on top of the water for so long, but could feel his chakras working, which he had never noticed before.

"... So.. This is how they work..."

Tear closed his eyes and focused on his surroundings. A heavy mist started to roll in, only creating a sort of ambiance in the atmosphere. Tear could feel the water particles from the mist and could feel the steady flow of the water below...

"... It reminds me... of Soul Resonance..."

Using the chakra of nature was similar to Soul Resonance in Tear's eyes... The user had to become harmonized with the elements and with themselves to allow it to happen, the same way two wavelengths had to harmonize to maximize their power... Even more similarities. This made Tear think even more...

"... Could I possibly... Resonate with the water itself? Maybe I will try that one day... But right now, I must meditate..."

Tear continued to concentrate on his chakra, the flow of the water and the mist that engulfed the area... It was rather soothing to him to be in his element like this.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra.   Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra. Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 6:41 am

Tear was doing just fine with just thinking about the water and the natural flow of it for a while... However the more he concentrated, the more in depth he got with the water, and he would notice that there was a change in the flow of the water, which affected both his wavelength and his chakra at once.

"... Hm?"

The flow of water had been harmonized with his chakra and wavelength, as he was thinking before... even so soon. He could feel that the chakra was moving just like the water through his body... Perhaps he had unlocked the power of water chakra? No... He could feel and manipulate chakra through his body, but did not know how to move it out of his body or control it.. That was what he needed to do, since now he knew the nature of water chakra.

"... I guess I must go back to the library and find that book of Chakras again... This time, reading the water chakra chapter..."

Tear started on his long trek back from the waters in the middle of the sea, ready to go to the library once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra.   Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Second Portion of Tear's Training; Learning the Basics of Water Chakra.
Page 1 of 1