Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Medusa

Medusa

Village of Residence : Medusa's Lair
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : None

Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Empty
PostSubject: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:28 am

Medusa made her way back to her lair after the meeting with Shinigami at Shibusen, and she had the largest smile of happiness and evil on her face. She was still laughing as she entered the door.

"Eruka. Free. Mizune. Law. I have wonderful news..."

Of course, those 4 were the current people part of her little gang, save for Crona and the Kishin. Regardless, those 4 were her enforcers and would accompany her infiltration of Shibusen and Arachne's lair. She waited for the 4 of them to appear before her so that she could explain the latest plan.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:50 am

/=As Law faded in the room, he sighed and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. Medusa seemed ecstatic, and she was loud. Something Law never really enjoyed.=\
"Huh, what is it?"
/=He said looking up at Medusa.=\
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:44 pm

Eruka came running the very moment Medusa walked in, noticing the smile on her face as well.

"Here I am, Medusa-sama!! What good news have you brought for us?"
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:45 pm

The 5 Mizune sisters came down as well, each of them following behind Eruka. They all showed that they were present by each sounding off with a "Chichichi!" They were ready to hear the news, as well.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Village of Residence : ...
Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:50 pm

(-Free would of course be the last to arrive. He had just finished from his nap. Really he hadn't have the chance to do anything since the last mission he was on and was getting on edge. Upon walking in the first thing he noticed was Medusa's smile and wondered what the news she had to say. So he stood there by Eruka waiting on a response.-)
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Village of Residence : Medusa's Lair
Cool Points (LOL) : -1

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 6:19 pm

Her smile did not fade, even after waiting for everyone to arrive. She closed her eyes and still kept on chuckling to herself.

"... Aaaah... It is perfect... Shibusen has accepted us in. We are in an alliance with them."

She waited for the initial shock before she continued without waiting for them to give their 'what's' and 'why's.'

"... We have information that they need... And as long as we lead them through Arachne's lair, we can freely go in and out of Shibusen... Not only this, but none of them can touch us until Arachne is dead... Meaning we are free to not only spy on them, but go through their records..."

Medusa tried to hold back her giggles of pleasure, but just could not. She needed that moment.

"... And we'll finally be rid of my dear elder sister... And if we play our cards right... We can get down into the depths of Shibusen and see what Shinigami's been hiding... All we have to do in exchange is 'train' those Shibusen brats!"

Of course, Medusa could sneak through the underground of Shibusen undetected, as well as Eruka and Mizune, however Eruka and Mizune would probably not be powerful enough to stop anything that came their way.. even with the power boost. They would also cause too much of a racket. Free was too large and Law was too reckless.

"... I will explain this simply for you... Law, Free, Mizune. You three will be issuing the 'training' for the students to distract them while Eruka and I infiltrate the basement for some goods... When the training of them all are complete, we shall depart to kill my sister... And because the Shibusen students will be so tired from fighting Arachne and her army... We can take my sister's soul and the souls of the students all at once... Mhmhmhmhm..."

It was all too great. Everything was going magnificently for Medusa... The Kishin was in her possession.. She couldn't be touched by Shibusen.. She was about to learn secrets about Shinigami and Shibusen... and Arachne was going to die.

"... Grab anything you need. We're leaving immediately" she would say abruptly, walking out of the door. She seemed almost.. impatient. How unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 5:35 am

Eruka was very happy to finally be doing something... It had been so long since she'd done anything, especially with Shibusen.

"Geko geko~! Wait for me, Medusa-sama~!"

She ran after Medusa toward Shibusen.
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 5:36 am

The Mizunes, loyal to Eruka and Medusa, started to follow behind the two, chattering like mice behind them.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Village of Residence : ...
Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 10:27 pm

((DAMN I THOUGHT U NEVER POSTED BACK ON THIS))

(-Free cracked his knuckles in excitement, he was going to have fun with the meisters at shibusen, oh how long its been since he tasted a.....DAMMIT HE CANT KILL THEM with that in mind he took off after them in a fit of rage and disappointment.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.   Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Medusa's gang.. Convening and departing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Medusa's Hideout-
Jump to: