Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kyono's First List (REVISED) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kyono's First List (REVISED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 17
Kekkei Genkai : TBA

Kyono's First List (REVISED) Empty
PostSubject: Kyono's First List (REVISED)   Kyono's First List (REVISED) Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 8:31 pm

Lightning

Lightning Blade: As simple as it sounds. It’s a simple technique, covering the blade of a weapon with an electric current, giving it a Lightning attribute.

Nova Burst: Using a aura of electricity, can release a single nova of lightning bursting outwards to cause both damage and slight paralysis on contact with an opponent.

Galvanic Shock: Concentrating a mass amount of electricity to his hands, upon contact, (Normally this technique involves grabbing an opponent), Kyono delivers the concentrated energy into a massive shock that is sent through the body, similar to a stun gun effect, but much more damaging and a greater chance of paralysis.

X Razor: Requires –Lightning Blade- to be active. Creating a clone, both it and Kyono both strike on two sides of an opponent using the electrified weapon. The blow is delivered in a cross fashion simultaneously.

Shining Storm: Creating two orbs of a concentrated Lightning Chakra, Kyono tosses the orbs like a grenade of sorts. The orbs both release a mass array of electrified beams shooting towards the ground.

Darkness

Black Eyes Kyono : This is one of the many secrets passed down to him by his Father. This is simular to a Shadow Clone, but different. Kyono uses a dark aura to create a clone of himself, which he calls Black Eyes Kyono. The chakra needed for the clone is great, there for limiting Kyono's own abilities. Being a genin, the Black Eyes Kyono is only limited to basic attacks as well as a short time limit.

1000 Daggers: This jutsu involves both Masa and Mune. Tossing both daggers into the air, the blades seem to disappear. The next instant, a rain of daggers is produced and falls back down over an opponent.

Shadow Burst: Using a dark aura, can release a single nova of darkness expanding outward to do damage.

Silent Blade: Using a clear coat of chakra containing a paralyzing effect, delivers a single strike that makes no sound. The blow is not heard nor felt by an opponent. This jutsu is meant for surpise. The paralysis takes a minute to take effect, as is its purpose.

Shroud of Shadows: Kyono creates what seems to be a simple smokescreen, which in turn engulfs an opponent. One inside, Kyono triggers the screen of Darkness and traps the opponent in a Genjutsu. Inside, Shadow Kyono's begin to form and attack at will. The downside is as each Shadow Kyono is destroyed, it simply forms two more to take its place. This was designed to both weaken and confuse an opponent. Being he is a genin, the trance can only be made so effective.

Physical Abilities

Kyono's has rather quick reflexes for his rank and size all because of his constant use of Daggers, making his accuracy a little above average. Currently is able to use Daggers and Swords (nothing Two-handed as of yet.) His taijutsu is not to be doubted neither. That combined with his use of daggers can be quite effective. That's it for now! XD

Last edited by Kyono Imaru on December 10th 2010, 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

PostSubject: Re: Kyono's First List (REVISED)   Kyono's First List (REVISED) Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 10:36 am

Forgot to add this little side note. I'm not one to limit myself to the techniques I have listed. So be warned, that I will post a brand new technique on the spot either on this listing os simply on the RP. Most of the time, it will be int he middle of an RP, but if that is the case, it will be noted. SO THANKS!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyono's First List (REVISED)   Kyono's First List (REVISED) Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 10:44 am

Just as long as you note it right after you use it and it's within the 'restrictions' of your rank and power level.
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

PostSubject: Re: Kyono's First List (REVISED)   Kyono's First List (REVISED) Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 12:22 pm

Hey!!! You know me... I'm not gonna come out of no where and say "I pull a big ass Buster Rifle outta my ass and Blow you straight to hell..." Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyono's First List (REVISED)   Kyono's First List (REVISED) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyono's First List (REVISED)
Page 1 of 1