Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Akira & Haru :A new tale I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Akira & Haru :A new tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira & Haru

Akira & Haru

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with yarn
Kekkei Genkai : Akira(Neko prince) and Haru(Neko Sorcerer)

Akira & Haru :A new tale Empty
PostSubject: Akira & Haru :A new tale   Akira & Haru :A new tale Icon_minitime1December 12th 2010, 9:15 pm

Akira & Haru:
Height: 5,5 (Both of them)
Weight: 130
Eye color: Green(akira) and Blue(Haru)
Hair: Black(Akira) and white with black strips(haru)
Village:Twilight
Akira Personality: Playful one of the two,He is stronger and faster then haru also uses weapons to fight,Playboy,and loves heavy metal music and usausally talks out of the two
Haru Personality: The smart one of the two,He is a great tatics master,always has a plan,but people consider him a girl becuase of his looks,and uses magic to fight along with tomes and loves peaceful music and the quiet one

Bio:They were born in a time of war where they had to fight to survive they were both gifted with great powers one with fighting strength the other wth magic.They fought for 6 years of thier lifes ranning to get away they finally made it to a ship and blasted off thier way to here and now are trying to live on this planet but decided to put thier talents to use by joining the high up soldiers to earn a living in this world.
Back to top Go down

Akira & Haru :A new tale
Page 1 of 1