Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Empty
PostSubject: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 4:45 pm

-Shinta was seen along side his Husband Shuichi. They were in the chaos Graveyards in the dead of night. There was an annoying rain this night that made his hair fall down in front of his face and made it so he had to take off his shades to even see correctly.

They Stood before the grave Of One named Shiro Kazuma. An old Sannin of the chaos who has been dead for over a year perhaps two.

He began to dig up whatever was left of the corpse. -

"Shuichi-sa. Please set up the ritual ."

-Shinta said while moving a bit of wet dirt off his face.-

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on December 14th 2010, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 4:50 pm

"y y,,, Yes of course."
-Shuichi Began to Pick up and toss aside other grave stones in the area so that he could have room to Set up the Ritual they were preforming.

When he Had enough room. He pulled 4 Scrolls out of his bag and tossed them all in the air.
They unraveled. and fell onto the ground in a large square on the ground. He would then form a release seal making the Space in the square formed by the scrolls into a very complicated pattern of drawings and lines.-

"I'm all done Hun."
-He said as he then fell to his knees. even setting up the ritual took a lot of chakra afterall. so he would only sit and watch for now.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:03 pm

"you did Good Shuichi-sa Rest now the rest I shall do "
-He waved a severed hand over his head as though it was a prize from his spelunking into the grave. He would then Toss the hand into the large square of mix matched patterns. -

"The smell is just terrible wouldn't you agree. However you deal with corpses all the time don't you Shuichi . If this works It shall be very educational However as it stands before its preformed Id give it only a 30 percent chance of actually doing anything.
However assuming my hypothesis on the matter is correct we shall see a walking talking Shiro .

On the other hand if I'm right we might just see him come alive and explode or something

O that's right the payment..... Orion Jutsu- reverse King of darkness."

-With that 300 people Appeared from thin air in the middle of the square. They were 300 random people he absorbed with the minds void. 300 souls and chakras all together should be enough to bring back Shiro At least Shinta figured from rough Calculations.

However it saddened him to see 300 people from his collection go.-

"Cursed Jutsu Of The Horsemen Death, Revival from The Dead worlds Jutsu."
-He formed a few hand signs and witnessed as a beam of darkness shot up into the sky and and the 300 men starting to become nothing but memories. What was forming in there Should be Shiro Kazuma.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:21 pm

**The beams would begin to die down a bit, decreasing in size every few seconds. As it grew smaller, a body became more apparent, soon to reveal a very familiar face. Finally the darkness subsided and there stood the infamous Shiro. His eyes were closed as his body was slightly levating in the air a bit, almost like it was being suspended by a string. His fluttered a bit, and then opened just slighty. Underneath was not his natural light brown color, but instead one of a pitch black. He didn't speak at first, instead he just sat there floating in the air, the beam of darkness still present around his body.**
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:26 pm

-Shinta walked into the square now and looked up at the floating Shiro . It seemed to have worked out quite alright. He just needed to give it the last small push to Consciousness that he needed and complete the Jutsu.
A scroll fell from a dark portal above into his hand. Already wet from the rain before he grabbed it. He would then stab Shiros hand with a kunai and place his blood on the Scrool and then form one last hand seal.-
"Time to wake up Shiro-Kun . We have a couple things to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:37 pm

**Shiro eyes slowly closed again, his body starting to lower to the ground. When his feet touched the earth, of course he toppled down. Suddenly, his body stopped in a kneel, and his head began to shake. He lifted up his head and opened his eyes. The black hues were gone now, and his natural light brown pupils dilated from the first sight of light in them. His vision blurred, he started to look around feeling lost. Slowly coming too, he finally realized it was raining. Water was dripping off the banes of his hair as he was now able to actually see what was in front of him. Eye wide, he spotted Shinta and Shuichi in front of him.**

"Woa... This is something..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:42 pm

"Ah Indeed he has Come to and seems in pretty Good physical condition. Shu Hun Please go back home As I need to speak to mister Kazuma in private."

-Shinta gave shu a gentle push into a dark portal and then turned back around to Shiro.-
'Lets start with some basic tests... DO you remember who I am? also Do you remember your death?

In fact lets just go over what it is you remeber at all."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:48 pm

"That voice...? How could I forget..."

**Just like his body, Shiro's smile had returned almost instantly.**

"Something feels... Different."

**Shiro tried to stand, using his knee to push up from, but only failed. He feel back into a kneel, panting a bit from being tired.**

"Yep... I know that feeling... But still... Something feels different."

**His eyes began to look around a bit, finally looking on to Shinta's feet. He followed it up all the way to his eye, in which he noticed the look in them anywhere.**

"Vash...? No... Can't be... Vash was killed... Then..."

**He looked again, this time senseing a different presence coming from Shinta, a familiar one in which he had mistaken for an old comerade.**

"Heh... Shinta... Well isin't this a surprise..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:57 pm

"I'm sure it's all quite a surprise for you Shiro. That is correct I am Shinta. With the rain making my hair fall into my face I can see where you might have gotten mistaken at first."

-Shinta walked over and Poked Shiro in the forehead with his index finger. -
"Just as i feared 300 of them were not enough I could only bring you back at 75 percent of your capabilities before Your death. Hmm The burden of getting back that 25 percent shall fall on you Shiro-kun"
-Shinta had also given Shiro a bit of energy when he poked his forehead so he wouldn't just keel over and die from exhaustion.

Shinta got to eye level by crouching slightly.

"I Have a An Anbu working for me in the Chaos I already told him to set yo back up with an Anbu position In the Chaos. .. However Speaking To Zeik might be a good idea."

-Shinta gave a sly smile at his own success.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:07 pm

**Shiro couldn't help but laugh. It was the fact that of all people, Shinta would be the first face he should see. Funny thing was, he already knew this feeling. It was the reason to why it was so easy to accept what was going on around him, and why exactly he was sitting in the rain and staring Shinta in the eyes.**

"I guess cats really do have nine lives..."

**He wiped a bit of water that was starting to get into his eyes. Still holding himself up on his knee, his mind began to waunder a bit. He was digging as to what exactly happened. And then in shock, it hit him.**

"ZK...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:12 pm

"Zk Is back to normal. Though.. I am not really terribly sure his normal is very normal. At anyrate the world doesn't see much of him these day's . I think he felt rather bad about your death afterward.
But that is just speculation on my part. You have missed alot since then Shiro However it wasn't in my power to bring you back untill just recently with my soul pact with death."

-He Figured that Shiro would be relieved to hear about Zk's well being but then again he might have some I'll will toward him now.-
"What will you do now about Zk?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:23 pm

**The shocked look on his face disapeared, and his smile came about again.**

"That time will come later..."

**Shiro was still gaining his strength, but as more time passed, he slowly became more like himself. With that, he sensed something different about himself. He couldn't quite put his thumb on it, but there was something there. Ignoring it for the time being, he finally pushed himself up to a hunched over stand.**

"I don't think a guy can get used to this..."

**He looked around trying to see where exactly they were. His eyes ran over the many stones planted in the ground. Some with names and others with faded carvings still visible. He realized that he had been look at tombstones as his eyes caught his own name on a stone.**

"Where are we right now...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:26 pm

"The Chaos Cemetery I needed a part of your body to Preform this ritual smoothly. SO I had to dig you up.
I wouldn't go and look unless you have some sort of dark desire to see your own mangled corpse."

-He Scratched his head a bit as the rain began to slowly subside , -

"I was going to do it at my house but decided it best not to if things went wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:33 pm

"Home... That's not a bad place to start..."

**Shiro looked at Shinta, no longer hunching over, but actually able to stand up straight.**

"I think it's time to see some old friends... Wait..."

**Of course, he finally noticed that something was missing on him. Something considered very dear to him. Looking down, he saw it was missing. Then of course he wasn't exactly in a state where he would have it.**

"Did somebody keep my blade...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:38 pm

" I am not sure what happened to your possessions. Perhaps there at your House. But if you died with your Blade in hand either Zk took it or it is still laying there . I don't really know myself.'

-He cracked his neck slightly and then spoke in a slightly more stern Voice.-

"Of course You should Know nothing comes free. Shiro Especially not something like this. When I brought you back we have now entered a .. well agreement if you will .
All I ask is for one favor. A favor I will ask at a random point in time. When I do you Will preform the favor in question and if you don't you will simply fall over dead again.
Of course for now your free to do as you will and I wish you nothing but happyness."
-Shinta gave the warmest Smile he was capable of.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:45 pm

"Ah well, how thoughtful of you my old friend..."

**Shiro let out a small chuckle. Knowing Shinta's personality, he expected nothign different from him. Feeling more like himself again, and able to actually walk, he shook both his legs a bit to loosen them up. Foolishly enough, he was about to see if he still had his amazing speed.**

"I guess a thank you is in order then...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:51 pm

"Thank you's don't really hold much Value but I'll take it anyways.
But anyways I am probably the last person you want to talk to and catch up with so I will take my leave.. I think Shuichi-sa Made something good to eat tonight anyways.. Just come look me up if you notice anything strange with yourself.
This was my first time tampering with Death's Abilities after all."

-A dark portal formed behind himself that he would turn and walk into with a small wave of his hand. to conclude there Conversation.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 7:01 pm

"Heh... Good bye to you too... Ah well... Time to go home..."

**He began jumping up and down, switchign from one foot to the next as he landed. With a smirk, he felt like his old self again when the chakra began to build around his feet.**

"Oh yea... Time to have some fun!!!"

**Without warning, Shiro's body bursted forward in a blur, the massive soundwave following his path and blasting some of the tombstones out of the ground and splattering trees.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)   Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stregthining my Bonds with the World. (wb Shiro)
Page 1 of 1