Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Homecoming of the Elementalist I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Homecoming of the Elementalist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The Homecoming of the Elementalist Empty
PostSubject: The Homecoming of the Elementalist   The Homecoming of the Elementalist Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 7:13 pm

**Appearing at his door, he busted it open and looked into the room. The living room seemed like it hadn't been touched for ages. He looked about a bit, searching for his beloved Reverse Blade but seemed to have found nothing. With a sigh, he made his way over to the couch. Then without warning, he actually collasped on the ground, getting extremely light headed and dizzy. He had used alot of energy coming from the graveyard. Panting, he laid there for a second trying to control his breathing.**

"Let's not... *pant* do that again..... Shit..."

**Geting a hold of himself, he pushed himself back up to his knees and laughed.**

"Phew... I don't think I'll be doing that for a while now... I think it's time to... rest..."

**Still panting a bit, he crawled over to his couch and faceplanted into the cushions. Turning his head to the side, he stared for a bit until his eyes closed again, falling asleep from complete exhaustion.**
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The Homecoming of the Elementalist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Homecoming of the Elementalist   The Homecoming of the Elementalist Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 7:47 am

**Shiro awoke again, yawning a bit as he pushed himself into a sitting position on the black couch. He covered his eyes from the sunlight blazing through the window. He had woken up just around sunrise now.**

"I see that's gonna hurt for a while..."

**He stretched his hand in the air when he heard something shifting around. Shooting up off the couch he started looking for the sound, an alert look on his face.**

"Show yourself!"

**From the counter that connected the living room with the kitchen appeared a Ninetales. She was yawning too a bit as she looked up at Shiro, shocked at what she was seeing right now.**

".....Nina?"

**Instantly Nina darted forward and tackled Shiro, licking his face like a happy puppy. Laughing, Shiro finally pushed her off of him and sat up petting her head with a smile.**

"Glad to see you're doing well...?"

**He stood up again and made his way to the back where the deck was place on the tall hill. He looked at the stairs that lead all the way down to the snow filled beach. A Glaceon was walking up the steps covered in snow. With a sleepy look on her face, she finally reached the deck and looked past Shiro.**

"Glaci... Really...?"

**Glaci's eyes widened at Shiro calling her name. She turned around and leaped into the air, leaving Shiro to catch her. She gave the same greeting as Nina, but jsut wasn't big enough to tackle him to the ground.**

"So... You missed me too I see? Glad to see everyone's okay."

**He let Glaci back on the wooden floor of the deck and made his way back inside. He then began his hectic search, looking for his beloved companion once again.**

"Dammit.... No.. Not there... Hmmmm... MAYBE!!! FUCK! What the hell..."

**After a reckless search about the house, he looked around seeing how it look like a tornado had just been through. Irronically, he had just done all this in a matter of minutes.**

"Where the hell is it!!! Aye... Hmmm... Maybe Kham would know..."

**He sighed as he made his way to the closet next to the front door. He grabbed a long black cloak from inside and opened the front door. He turned his head to Glaci and Nina staring up at him. Laughing, he spoke to them in a calming tone.**

"Oh don't worry... I will be back. See ya in a bit."

**With a wave, the next second he disapeared comepletely.**
Back to top Go down

The Homecoming of the Elementalist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Kazuma Manor-
Jump to: