Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shiro's Mastery? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shiro's Mastery?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Shiro's Mastery? Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's Mastery?   Shiro's Mastery? Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 11:05 pm

Seeing I've never actually posted one. I think it's time I did no..?

Name: Shiro Kazuma

Main elements: All basic elemtents hence Kekkei Genkai.

Fire Mastery: 75%
Lightning Mastery: 73%
Wind Mastery: 67%
Water Mastery: 69%
Earth Mastery: 70%
Ice Mastery: 65%
Darkness mastery: 20%

Chakras

Chakra control: 80%
Chakra pool: Massive
Spiritual Pressure: Not Obtained
Furyoku: Not Obtained

Ninja Arts

Kekkei Genkai Mastery: 74%
Taijutsu mastery: 60%
Genjutsu mastery: 55%
Ninjutsu mastery: 70%
Weapon Mastery: 75%
Amount of Speed: S (On the Ground), A (In the Air)
Shinigami arts Mastery: Not Obtained

-----------------------------------------------------------
Traits: Pretty much any traits are described in Jutsu list, but to be on the safe side. I'll post here as well.

-Shiro prefers the use of weapons over Taijutsu, but his taijutsu is not to be questioned or doubted.

-Because of his Kekkei Genkai, Shiro's chakra signature is never the same, being it can constantly change between elements.

-His Kekkei Genkai gives Shiro the ability to control the elements at will, just incase nobody understands that aspect.

-One thing Shiro is known for is his speed. Unlike most of the higher ups, Shiro can match his speed easily with some of the fastest in the realm, though he has yet to pass up his very own teacher.

-Is usually a playful and free spirited fighter, though pissing him off is not the smartest thing to do. More relaxed when it comes to his nature, this in turn plays a big role in his fighting style. He is more graceful and flexible in his movements, making it rather hard to make a blow without being countered. Not one to charge in, but more so his style is a more flowing motion, giving his relaxed stances and no tension in his reactions, allowing a more smooth movement of his body combined with his speed.

-Because of his playful nature, to be in a battle going to his full potential proves rather hard. This is when Shiro learned to unlock his other mindset. One in which he gains a different look in his eyes. The piecred look of his pupils is what signafies it. In this mindset, Shiro allows himself to go to his fullest potential without remorse. Usually this is set off by a ratherstrong feeling ((i.e. anger, love, to protect someone, and so on... ))

-Shiro has now gained the ability to use Darkness thanks to Shinta.

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Mastery?
Page 1 of 1