Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Man I really need to train I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Man I really need to train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Man I really need to train Empty
PostSubject: Man I really need to train   Man I really need to train Icon_minitime1December 23rd 2010, 5:07 pm

Koudo sighed, not even standing up this time at the training area. He placed himself on a rock, sitting next to a tree and leaned his head on his fist as he watched to see if someone would come. It seemed like he was going all the bad luck lately, and it was really starting to piss him off. Shaking his head, he figured that waiting would be the best solution.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Man I really need to train   Man I really need to train Icon_minitime1December 24th 2010, 10:04 pm

- time skipped -

After his brief moment at the library, brushing up on the new way he would do his taijutsu for now, Koudo returned to his training field and commenced to training his ass off, so to speak. He had no money so for now all he could do was practice the basics until he could buy weighs and really get himself going on serious training. Shaking his head, he looked around that what he could use for training dummies and well there was nothing at all except for a rock and a tree that he would be using since he`d probably hurt himself kicking the rock, and if given ample time the tree would break. There was a solution to this though, he had Water Clones. Sure they weren`t fucking Shadow Clones but they`d have to do at this point.

He looked around at the snow on the ground, a perfect water source for his water clones. He closed his eyes and created three water clones, trying to conserve as much chakra as possible if that monster than froman and the vermin were afraid of came back this time around. He nodded to the water clones, who nodded to him before going all bitch ass Koudo mood.

C1(for clone 1): " Man it`s cold, why the hell do I have to be out here? "

C2: " Are we here for training? Training by yourself is fucking boring. "

C3: " Is there any food? I`d rather read about something then actually practice it. "

They all were silence, by a look from the real Koudo, who point at the tree and then one of the clones and nodded towards it.

" You, Clone 1, you`ll be practicing the Jab Cross Stomp Kick. Now go. "

The clone reluctantly went while Koudo looked at the other two and smiled.

" You two will fight each other with everything you have. "

He instructed, they looked at one another before beginning. So some might ask how having your clones fight would help you train your body, but it was quite simple. Koudo was going to tap into the different experience and knowledge of the clones to learn what he needed to. Sure it`d work better with Shadow Clones, but Water Clones would have to do at this point. Nodding, he moved to the rock and sat there with his legs crossed, and his eyes closed. Allowing the Clones to do what they were instructed to do.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Man I really need to train   Man I really need to train Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 3:07 pm

Days finally pass, and Koudo`s training has started to come to an end. After having his clones train themselves none stop for the past few days, with no rest, breaks or anything else, Koudo finally opened his eyes and released his clones, allowing everything that they had practiced and learned flow into him, along with that the pain of the damage taken from them training and the exhaustion as well. It was enough to cause Koudo to fall from his cool mediative stance on the rock, to the ground clutching different parts of his body, which were pushed to extremes that he had never pushed before. At least he was holding in the screams he wanted to let out, at risk of alerting some of the barbarians from the library to come and see him at what seemed to be his lowest point.

He forced himself to his feet and started to leave the area, so that he could go to the hospital and heal. He would come back to do this kind of intense training again, but he was sure that he had done enough to learn and master all the basics as well as some of the advanced moves. He nodded, and smiled a little as he walked.

" I`m getting stronger ... I`d like to see that barbarian or the vermin do training that intense. "

He was feeling a little cocky, it was true, but after training like that, who wouldn`t be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man I really need to train   Man I really need to train Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Man I really need to train
Page 1 of 1