Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ZK: Speed Demon I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ZK: Speed Demon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ZK: Speed Demon Empty
PostSubject: ZK: Speed Demon   ZK: Speed Demon Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 6:15 pm

I'm ZK! It's been a loooong time since the beginning of my new life... After meeting Zeik and Kham, things just changed for me. I was seen as a leader... A teacher... a friend. a true friend. Things were good. New friends appeared, somehow I adopted children, and I was turned into a duck. Following the dissolution of the Nightmare, I ended up staying with Zeik and traveling between the Reality and the Chaos, still being a very impulsive duck. It wasn't that big of a deal, but I was just a superpowered aquatic fowl.

Now, I've regained my normal form, and lost track of a lot of things that have happened. What sticks out: Losing half my Kekkei Genkai, having my kids kept from me by a former friend of mine, lost their surrogate mother, I've been killed, mauled, and I've had to become a shut in to sort everything out. So that's where I am now. I live in a magical cave in the Alps of Chaos where my power can grow and grow.

Next on the agenda... Reclaim my place in the highest ring.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ZK is nothing short of the fastest thing on two legs on the face of Vescrutia. If anyone has a problem with that, they can take it up with him personally and they will see the extent to which they are mistaken. If there's one thing he trains more than anything else, it's his legs. ZK can jump to the moon on sheer leg strength alone, and that's assuming Vescrutia's gravitational pull is a constant rate from the face of the planet to the face of the moon. He also has a very good understanding and coordination of his body and chakra, therefore allowing him advanced acrobatics at a moment's notice. This is especially applicable in battle. ZK is also a weaponmaster, meaning he can adeptly use any weapon handed to him. This comes from years of training different styles, to find which one suits him best. He can use most of them easily, with his favorites being staffs, swords, and throwing weapons.

He's fairly laid back and goofy, almost airheaded in his lack of attention to detail, but ZK isn't that bad of a guy, at least not anymore.
Back to top Go down

ZK: Speed Demon
Page 1 of 1