Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Empty
PostSubject: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 3:55 am

The skies were dark and gray, as they always were when something intense was about to happen with Khrona. His wavelength forced darkness into the sky and gloom into the atmosphere. He descended from the skies on gigantic wings, floating down without flapping them, his two weapons Misery and Despair sitting atop his gargantuan wings as if they were chairs, as they always did. As Khrona descended from the dark skies, a specific tune played in the distance.

"... He's back. I was foretold this... Don't you feel his presence, Misery? Despair? Of a guy whose magic rivals, probably even surpasses, that of the Head Witch herself? Our closest and dearest companion without question? Our brother?"

Misery: Yeah... Haven't felt this in quiiite a while now. Heh. This'll be fun...

Despair: Oh, the nostalgia... Definitely the most horrendously glorious feeling I could ever feel...

As Khrona descended closer to the ground, the sight of snow utterly... irked him to no end. It was so white and fluffy and bright and sparkly and... UGH. Generally, everything Khrona hated. Except the sparkly part.

"... Ugh. It's a revolting sight, isn't it?"

Misery: Couldn't agree more with ya.

Despair: ... I personally enjoy the disgustingly beautiful wonders of the snow...

With a slight flap of his wings, Khrona cleared all of the snow from the area, the force of the flap sending all of the snow to an unknown source... And with that, Khrona landed on the ground, Misery and Despair jumping off of his wings as he folded them behind his back, hiding them behind his flowing, tattered jacket.

"... He was never one to not accept a call from his bro... Let me welcome you home truly... Maze."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 12:11 pm

*Maze appeared as if out of thin air standing in front of Khrona. His hair swayed in the wind and the intensity of these two began to raise and raise causing miniature natural disasters to accrue all around them.*

"Khrona,Misery,Despair."

*He waved toward them all as a gesture of hello but he knew how this was about to go down.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 9:08 am

Khrona smirked slightly, taking a good look at the calamity around the two of them already...

"... Looks as if we're already awakening the chaos, huh? This is why we can have no spectators when we fight..."

Misery looked at Maze lazily. It had been so long since they had seen his face in person... They were all a bit lost for words, in a way, yet Khrona found the power to find some.

"... You know no matter what, this isn't a true welcome home party until I've actually welcomed you back, right? So, Maze... Brother... Let me give you the best damn 'welcome back' you will ever experience!"

Khrona outstretched his arms to both sides of him, happening to stick his hands into these miniature natural disasters. A tiny lightning storm had accumulated around his left hand. Despair started to transform into her weapon form, the miniature lightning storm exploding with the sheer power of the two of those wavelengths coming together. Around Khrona's right hand was a miniature windstorm vacuum... When Misery transformed into her weapon form, the force of Khrona gripping her and those two wavelengths merging together caused the very windstorm's vacuum to cease instantaneously. Khrona's wings were already expanded well to their full size; about 200 feet total wingspan of both of his wings combined. His wavelength started to fluctuate around him, his soul swelling up around him for Maze to see. It was huge. Larger than any and every other soul on Vescrutia. Khrona was very, VERY proud of his soul and soul wavelength and always loved to show it.

"So, Maze... What say you to the welcome home committee?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 12:39 am

"I must say Khrona-"

*Maze flared out a short burst of energy that would immediately stop the chaos that was happening around them. Khrona's soul was as impressive as ever....but so was Maze's magic. His body began to crackle with the white and gray energy that was omni magic and he smiled at Khrona with the intensity of his energy increasing.*

"I am glad to see you are all just as strong as ever."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 12:53 am

Khrona closed his eyes, laughing slightly under his breath.

"Oh, most definitely, Maze... I could say the same for your magic. Just as strong as ever."

Khrona would twirl Misery around in his hand, charging Insanity wavelength into her. He would then do the same with Despair, twirling her as well, charging Despair wavelength into her.

"... I'm gonna do something I haven't done in a very long time with you... I'm going to start off this fight."

Khrona raised Misery above his head, pointing her into the sky.

"... Zero Sanity."

Misery would release a massive amount of insanity, pure insanity from blade, which Khrona would swing at Maze at an incredible speed, releasing the enormous projectile wave of insanity at Maze. The insanity was so strong that is seemed to slightly distort the very atmosphere it came in contact with. It wasn't that intense, yet a lot of power was put into it. It was large and expansive. He only continued to twirl Despair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 1:41 am

"Hmph.."

*Maze would effectively block the attack by reaching his hand out in front of him and when the slash collided with Maze's hand it would all but disappear for it would seem that Maze had made several layers of omni magical barriers around his body that would turn Khrona's attack into nothingness with a loud 'thumping' noise.*

"Take this."

*Maze would point two fingers toward Khrona and and from their tips fired out two blasts of Kikei magic and Death energy. The two beams spiraled around one another and zoomed in at Khrona at speeds that broke the sound barrier.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 5:41 am

Khrona activated his Hyper Perception this time around, a grin on his face growing wider and wider, eyes narrowing as the attacks came near. His insanity was definitely increasing as he just thought about this Death energy... Was he forcing it or was it naturally increasing due to sadistic thought? Probably the latter.

"Maze... I'm going to let you know of one thing... Even death cannot stop insanity. If Shinigami-sama can't do it..."

Khrona dropped his arm extremely fast, focusing only on the death energy. When that one came toward Khrona, he would make one swift, decisive slash, the pure insanity emanating from Misery being enough to not only block the death energy, but surge Khrona's wavelength through it of the same force, stopping it, then creating a large explosion to shoot it back at the Kikei blast with incredible power, probably creating an epic explosion and destroying them both. All that could be seen through the smoke would be Khrona's eyes.. But in literally a moment, he was before Maze with his straight razor, Despair, in hand. Khrona would deliver hundreds of slashes to Maze every second with Despair, her Despair wavelength active and fired up. Khrona knew that Maze knew the effects of Despair, so he wished to see how he fought against them. As he was slashing with Despair, Misery was behind him, massive amounts of insanity charging within her once more. The atmosphere around her and Khrona was becoming a hallucination, itself.

"Maze... When we fight, you fight with your magic more than you do physically. I know of your physical strength, but dammit, it pales in comparison to your awesome magical power. My wavelength can be used universally, and that is how I plan to use it."

Khrona still couldn't keep his goddamn thoughts in his head.. But. What did it matter? It was only fair.. I mean, Khrona was a psychic that could see the future and read minds. Now Maze would know as well. I mean, it was even now. Damn pact. It was so beautifully wretched to have. Ha... Now Khrona's sounding like Despair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 11:10 am

*Khrona would shank and stab the Maze that was in front of him over and over impaling him. Yet Maze appeared now to Khrona's sides and back. Khrona was indeed hitting Maze and yet there he stood to his sides and back. This was a power Maze had gain due to fusing with Omni magic called Omnipresence. Each of the Maze's had there Masamune Sword in hand and they all glowed with a fiery green energy.*

"Then let me learn from you and try to be universal."

*Each of the Mazes said this in unison and they slashed down on the Khrona still attacking the other Maze. Their blades would all release powerful explosions of Kikei magic that would blow Khrona away if hit. And even with Khrona's Hyper Perception would he able to stop them all at once?*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 11:45 am

"Oooooh, Omnipresence, hm? I have something like that.. It's called Polylocation. You use magic to be in more than one place at once... But I use psychic power. Luckily I'm not Fully Sane..."

Khrona cackled a little bit insanely, his eyes viewing everything that was going on at this time. Maze should know from various battles with Khrona, his reflexes were top notch... One of the best reflexiveness here, even without psychic abilities. With a blast coming from all around, Khrona released a tiny bit of Insanity from Misery and spun around at an insanely high speed, wings spread wide. The insanity grew at a monstrously rapid rate and surrounded Khrona in a dome of it before exploding outward via the force of Khrona's massive and powerful wings, blowing the Insanity around, himself out of the Kikei bombardment from all around, and hopefully the Mazes as well.

Immediately after blowing away the attacks, Khrona would flap and force himself high into the sky, spreading even more of his Insanity wavelength about. Suddenly, the entire area withing 100 foot radius of Khrona began to spark, as he assumed Maze would be within that area still, and bolts of pure insanity wavelength would surge around the area in an attempt to send a direct shock to Maze's soul and mind to give him a little taste of insanity.

"Boy, Maze... You like to take hits, don't you? I don't. I enjoy the pain, but you should know already... I hate to be touched."

Khrona continued to cackled, pointing Misery downward, who was charged with a surplus of Insanity.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 1:47 pm

*Maze would appear on the ground looking up at Khrona in the sky. Masamune sifted from it's greenish glow to a whitish gray and started humming with stirring energy.*

"Silly Khrona do you really think you've hit your brother yet?"

*Maze zoomed into air rushing toward Khrona dodging the bolts of insanity with his superior speed and barrel roll maneuvers. As Maze got closer Masamune started to glow brighter and hum louder. Maze's own soul started to flare up propelling off the effects of Khrona's soul. Khrona's soul was the better but Maze's soul was nothing but weak and it had magic on it's side helping it threw enhancement. It was always like this Maze and Khrona, Yin and Yong, and as Maze remembered all those pass battle that he fought along side and even against his friend Khrona he smiled as he drew near.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 2:36 pm

Khrona awaited Maze to come up to him, watching his every move.

"... Ha... Silly Maze,I don't want to hit you. I want your clear body armors around you to waste your energy."

Khrona smiled, pulling in the lingering insanity bolts that were raging across the ground via Misery. They seemed to take a different form now... Khrona holding Misery gave him much more potent control over insanity itself. Thus, the bolts would transform into a barrier of sorts around Maze's general area, Khrona firing waves of insanity from Misery's blade via sword slashes.

"Ah, trying to do a barrel roll... But it was a trap."

Khrona now started to charge up some stuff with Despair... Her blade started to waver and flicker a bit, turning black. Khrona's wings became stationary and the atmosphere around Khrona would become silent. His eyes gleamed as he waited for Maze, as it seemed as though something wasa about to happen....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 2:53 am

*Whatever type of barrier was around Maze it was no match to contain Maze as he would break right threw it as being covered in Omni magic and Maze's soul and his speed. Maze would wait till the second before he was before Khrona and then he would be gone. Nothing left in his place but Maze's Masamune. The sword would implode with Omni magic releasing the following. The implosion would first suck in everything around pulling with the force greater then the gravitational pull of a blackhole. Then it would explode with Omni magic erasing everything that was within a the area radius.*

"Oh Khrona....you think I would tap out with only this?"

*Everything around them was white now. Everything was nothingness, and now it was Maze's world.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 7:18 am

If Khrona was forewarned about a force, he had the means to match and/or nullify it using only his mind. Khrona could already see that this implosion was eminent, and with an implosion happening, the only thing to do was keep the force from sucking him in. Thus, Khrona created a very tiny, yet very powerful psychic barrier around himself that would nullify the effects of gravity and force by Gravitokinesis. He would only keep it up long enough for the implosion to pass by, and Khrona would be unharmed.

Now, Khrona would only guess this, but Maze wasn't going to keep an implosion without an explosion... Why did Khrona know this without foretelling the future? Because Khrona knew Maze... But Maze did not know the new Khrona. With such an explosion, Khrona analyzed and reacted what it was all within a moment, isolating himself in a barrier of Rejection, only charged with his wavelength in a 'special' way to keep everything around him unaffected by such a blast. His Rejection would lower once this was done and Khrona shook his head.

"My, my... I remember a time when I would do something like this... Let's see how long you can sustain it, Maze, without draining yourself completely. My plan is to... hm... I would say NOT drain myself with such large attacks so soon, as when I am not attacking, my evasive skills are top notch. Now, I can only ask you this question, Maze..."

Khrona smiled a toothy grin, licking his teeth a bit as his eyes turned a bit more insane. Misery stopped glowing with Insanity and Despair seemed to become dormant. No external energies of any kind were being omitted from Khrona, but it could be told just from the look on his face that hid mind was going to work right now as we speak...

"... Are you tired?"

Khrona started to cackle again. It would seem as though Maze created this world either to control it to his will or to ensure the safety of Vescrutia... Both of which Khrona did not care about the effects of. I mean, he's crazy, what do you expect? But he does know what the overuse of unnecessary power does... For Khrona used to do it. He could only watch Maze and count every joule of expended energy Maze had used in such a short time. Khrona's eyes drifted...

"One... two... three..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 10:42 pm

"You've grown quite supercilious. My friend."

*Maze swirled his fingers and the nothingness around them started to stir.*

"Unlike some I don't explode for the act of just exploding."

*Maze would outstretch his arms toward the whiteness around him.The whiteness began to spiral and turn it would start to suck the chakra right out of Khrona's being. More and more swirls began to appear and it wasn't as if it was a 'attack' on Khrona. In this place it was like a natural occurrence.*

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1December 31st 2010, 10:12 am

"Oh, what's this? A shift?"

Seems like Maze was going to do something with his void of nothingness now. That's fine with Khrona, it didn't seem like anything was happening.. Until Khrona felt a slight drain in his energy.

"... This place will drain my chakra, huh? Hmm... That's pretty good. But still, you needn't be so.. expansive with the attack. Especially if I'm not going to be in here for you to drain it."

Khrona closed his eyes and around him, a distorted, translucent box formed around him. Once this box formed and sealed, Maze wouldn't feel any chakra drain from Khrona at all anymore, for he wasn't within Maze's world, even if he looked like he was.

"... Isolation Chamber is what I call it. I can't help but tell you the effects because of my Pact Price..."

Khrona looked up, still counting out loud.

"... four... five... Well, anyway, the Isolation Chamber allows me to very quickly lock myself in my own reality generated by my own will, away from all other realities... This entire cube is the only portion of the reality that there is, and as long as I will it to be here, it shall stay. And nothing can come into it either because it is my own will. The only drawback is... I can't really... Move out of it. Or attack you while I'm within it. But I can stay in here as long as I want... We'll play the waiting game, if that's what pleases you~!"

Khrona could fight through Maze's own world, but it wasn't necessary. He couldn't get Khrona and Khrona couldn't get him. They were at a standstill. Khrona glared at Maze with insanity filling his eyes. Khrona was not using as much energy as Maze was to keep this tiny, tiny alternate reality upward instead of sustaining an entire world made of nothingness. Khrona could wait here all day long. Khrona was motionless... waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 3:46 pm

"HAHAHA~!!"

*Maze started to laugh at the hilariousness that was going on right now. Like every time they fought Maze and Khrona were evenly matched and they had come to a draw for now once again. Khrona was and Maze were always different each time they fought and each time they fought they we're driven by a new force but in the end it was Maze vs Khrona.*

"Do you remember my friend back with the Reality? Those fights we had...I never would of though that you and I would come this far."

*And they had. Khrona and Maze had indeed come along way since their rule over the Reality.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 4:14 pm

Khrona laughed a bit, remembering those days clearly. To him, it wasn't that long ago.

"Ah yes... I remember... We didn't know what to do. I was too afraid and secluded to do anything really... Kage-like and you were busy finding yourself and whatnot. Zita was still being Zita and we were all just... Dandy."

Khrona closed his eyes, starting to think on those days.

"... I don't think I ever would have fought like this back in those days... Or, spoken coherently, rather. Hahahaa... I guess that just comes with more and more contact with other people. Not that I like contact with other people, but being a Kage, I guess I have to."

Khrona still didn't move from his position inside of his Isolation Chamber. He, Misery and Despair sparked for just a moment as his eyes opened. Seemed as though something had happened.

"And my soul grew in that time period, too! That was also the reason. It was closed, but now it is pretty open... Usually open destroying things, but it is open."

The sparks became larger and larger as Khrona kept on speaking. He was just naming random times back in the reality and how the two had changed... Good times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 8:56 am

"Ya...."

*Maze's hands started to lose their coloring, growing paler and paler. They began to lose their detail and soon the only thing that could be seen was their outlines.*

"We have come far.

*Maze's Masamuna would reappear by his side floating around him. Maze smiled it going ear to ear.*

"Now my friend lets go!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 9:23 am

Khrona cocked his head to the side during his reminiscing, the air becoming a little more distorted as more sparks came about from him.

"Eh? What's going on with Maze? I wonder if this has happened before..."

Khrona started to think back to the past still... He was pretty lost in the past right now... The thoughts caused his own little miniature reality to continue to shift and the atmosphere to be more and more distorted. It was changing into something... Something beautiful.

"Ah, Misery... Ah, Despair..."

Lost... lost... lost...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 3:03 am

*The phenomenon in Maze's hands would spread out to his whole body. Nothing of Maze's was viable now but his outlining against the background of the nothingness around them.*
(Maze now)
Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. FMA2Truth1
"...."
*Maze didn't speak...not a word, he just turned his head toward Khrona and started walking upward toward him. This little transformation of Maze's would be one most troubling. He had made himself nothingness by merging my his Omni magic and the energy of void of nothingness around them. Maze was now a 'being' of nothingness.*
"...."
*Maze was moving slowly toward Khrona at first but suddenly was in front of him just out the boundary of Khrona's Isolation Chamber. Maze tilted his head at Khrona and his Chamber and then fixed his head straight again. Maze would stick his hand in toward the Isolation Chamber and it would rip threw it. With Maze himself being nothingness himself everything that he touched became nothingness at his touch.......even realities and dimensions. Maze slowly advanced threw the Isolation Chamber and toward Khrona trying to get to that Zebra Neck.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 7:00 am

Khrona seemed still lost in the old days... No matter what Maze said or did, Khrona was lost in those days...

"Maze... Ha, you're literally nothing. But it doesn't matter because in my reality..."

Khrona's eyes narrowed, glowing a putrid pitch black color. His voice went down 27 octaves as the world around started to dim from the nothingness of white to... the nothingness of black.

"YOU ARE GODDAMN SOMETHING."

Maze forcefully ripping through Khrona's Isolation Chamber initiation two horrible, horrible things. A side effect of anyone forcefully destroying Khrona's own little reality was that his contained reality becomes non-contained, thus merging with the reality of where he was, making it one and the same. The next thing was, because Khrona was thinking about how Maze was from before, his own reality reflected that. Therefore... Maze would have only his power from beforehand... Back in the Reality Village, that is, until Khrona were to think otherwise.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GO AROUND TURNING EVERYTHING INTO NOTHINGNESS, HUH!? WELL IT DOESN'T TAKE A GODDAMN OMNI MAGIC USER TO MAKE SOMETHING INTO NOTHING. HELL, ANY AVERAGE JOE CAN MAKE SOMETHING INTO NOTHING... BUT IT TAKES REAL FUCKING SKILL TO TURN NOTHING...."

Khrona's pitch black eyes started to crackle with the same electricity as before... If Maze hadn't realized before, the sparks in Khrona's Isolation Chamber were because he was initiating a Soul Resonance with Misery and Despair... And with such high strung emotions of the past, the Resonance's power ran on high. The Resonance with Despair allowed Khrona to transcend nothingness and forcefully REJECT Maze's control over the area thanks to him BREAKING Khrona's Isolation Chamber and therefore forcefully making Khrona's own reality one with this one. Though, Khrona's control over the reality was slight, as only half of this place became black upon further inspection and the other half stayed a white void, The Rejection would allow Khrona's reality to encroach on the nothingness and continue to reject it. Though... It didn't seem like a bad thing. In fact, in the blackness, things started to take shape... Grass, sky, atmosphere... They seemed to be rather dark and depressing, but they were still coming to be thanks to Khrona's thoughts and feelings, which powered the strength behind these actions.

"... Into something."

Khrona's wings expanded wide as he unleashed massive, violent waves of pure Rejection of the highest caliber at Maze, trying to force him into his own portion of this place. Because what was about to happen was going to be really nice and swift...

"... Now... Maze... I am going to say this ONLY ONCE, so I'd advise you to listen to me... I am going to leave this sorry place of nothingness you've made, for staring at nothingness is BORING. I'm going to let YOU look at this worthless place and let you FIGURE OUT and FIX what is wrong with it. In the mean time..."

A thin line appeared between the black nothingness coming into existence and the white nothingness that had no existence, as Khrona separated the two, 'isolating' his own reality back how it should be, then breaking it off and returning to the point that was Vescrutia. And because all of this was now Khrona's own reality that he could do with what he will, Khrona would break it, abandoning Maze in his own void of nothingness to stare at the void for as long as he pleased while Khrona stood in the same spot he once was before the battle begun... Waiting.

"... There was a time when I was like that, too... To use my power in such a way just because I have it... Hahaha. Every Kage, ex or new, falls down that path... Luckily, I figured out my errors before I did something crazy. Hahahaha."

Misery: ... Don't you still abuse your psychic power by fucking with people's minds and going into their heads without their permission and altering reality, space and time for no apparent reason on a whim?

At that moment, Khrona felt shitty as hell. But at the same time, he didn't.

"I no longer use my power as I used to where it counts... In battle. My lust for power... Is over~."

The 3 of them fell silent. They all knew... that was a damn lie.

"Maze... If you have true power... You will come hither."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.   Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Remnants of Reality; Khrona vs. Maze... A long awaited battle.
Page 1 of 1