Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Can I see shuichi please?  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Can I see shuichi please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Making Poisons
Kekkei Genkai : Corrupted Barbed Wire :: Corrupted Poison

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Can I see shuichi please?  Empty
PostSubject: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 5:20 pm

Soushi had a new goal after his battle with Datum. He realized that he had gotten tired wayyyyyyy tooooooooo quickly, but he had to admit that he did better than he normally did with controlling his chakra. He figured that since he was better at controlling his chakra than anything then maybe he should be come a medic. That way he didn`t exhaust himself actually being out there on the battlefront slowing everyone else down.

After searching and searching for the person that he could talk to about becoming one, he was finally pointed in the direction of someone by the name of Shuichi and they said that the best place to find them was to come here, Darkness Manor, the name was ominous ... it made Soushi wonder what kind of person this Shuichi was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 5:29 pm

-Shuichi Would walk down the hall He sensed someone outside his home. -
"Probably some trouble maker looking for Shinta-Sa"
-The Very efeminate Young man made his way to the Large door and opened it up to see someone he didn't know much about.-
"Umm Hello there .. Are you looking for Shinta-sa he isn't in right now..."
-He spoke with a soft inviting voice. Shuichi was probably not the first person that Shoshi expected to see come to the door.-
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 5:38 pm

Soushi was surprised when the door was opened before he knocked, he quickly hid his hand behind his back and the just as effeminate male smiled and shook his head nervously. The person at the door wasn`t who he was looking for, he wondered if this person knew where he could find Shuichi.

" No, no, I`m not looking for him ... I wanna see Shuichi. Is he in? "

Soushi asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 5:46 pm

"O wow ! Your looking for me then ! I didn't know I was getting so famous!'
-Shuichi Laughed and grabbed the boys hand and Drew a wierd marking on it. -
"We have a new enchantment on our house sort of like a password you must have on you or you can't enter. Please come Have tea with me and tell me why you came.'
-Shu Spun around and began walking down a hall.

THe Interior of the Giant manision was bizarre however. Everything was completely white from the walls to the tables and vases , everything the same white color. It made the hall's Shuichi lead the Boy down seem like an internal maze.

Eventually he led them into the 3rd Dinning room. It was the smallest of the dinning area's but Still rather large.-
"How rude of me. What is your name !"
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 5:56 pm

Soushi looked at his hand the whole time that he followed mister Shuichi down the white hallways. He didn`t take a notice to everything being white, until he looked up and noticed that he was starting to lag behind, making him walk a little faster to keep up with the, what seemed to be overly excited, boy he had come to look for.

When they arrived in the dining area and he was asked his name, he bowed, this being a reflex, and recited his name.

" I am Soushi Imano, of the Imano clan. We specialize in poisons ... well we used to anyway, until everyone was killed. "

Soushi quickly covered his mouth and looked up at Shuichi with a surprised look, as if Shuichi had said something wrong.

" Sorry about that ... umm, you have a nice house. Does your brother stay here with you or something? "

Soushi asked, not knowing that Shinta and Shuichi had tied the knot a while before Soushi had became a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:07 pm

"Oh that's too bad. .. In such a barbarian world Such terrible things always happen to people. "

-Shuichi sighed and mellowed out a small bit . He sat down and there was already a kettle of tea on the table. He poured two glasses as he listen to what He said about poisons. He gave a light hearted smile.-

"You Can trust the tea I swear , Your a poison Expert after all Im sure you'd sniff it out anyways."
-He then giggled slightly at his next question-

"No Just With my Husband . He is often busy though...Others stay here too. Rook Shinta's Spy and Arashi A Student of his.
To be honest I was Pretty surprised You came to see me.. And I am still baffled as to why.."

Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:12 pm

Soushi walked over and took a seat as well, gracing Shuichi with a laugh to the joke about poisons ... at least he thought it was a joke. Soushi liked tea actually, he drunk tea whenever he had a chance to do so. So he took the cup in his hands and took a sip of it.

" Oh you and your husband that`s good. "

Soushi said, not really caring about the husband comment. He shrugged it off. and sat the cup down.

" I came here .... to ask you to train me as a medic. "

Soushi looked at Shuichi with super determined eyes, seemed like fire was coming from them with the intensity of the look. He nodded and took a sip of the tea and smiled.

" This tea is fantastic ... but I`m serious about training. "

Soushi said, losing the intensity for a few seconds before regaining it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:22 pm

" You Remind me of myself 10 years ago !"

-Shuichi May have looked young but he was 23 years old now. He even had a similar hair color. -
'How inspiring I shall help you ! We are short on Medical Shinobi anyways Since Kama-San Disappeared.
Hmm I've never been a teacher to anyone before so If I seem like I'm doing a bad job feel free to tell me okay '

-Shuichi Was ecstatic about meeting a new person in general but to have one that wanted to learn something from him made him just as intense as Soushi-
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:25 pm

" Yes! You won`t regret this Shuichi-sensai. I`ll make you proud. "

Soushi said excitedly before sitting back down in the seat comfortably and picking up the cup of tea and taking a sip of it.

" So, how did you and your husband meet? "

Soushi asked, wanting to learn a little more about his sensai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:36 pm

"Umm , Hmm Good question how did we meet. I knew The original owner of this House. Mister Vash Stienguard. When he died.. My Hubby took the house.

I came to visit Mister Vash But .. Instead I met Shinta-Sa and we've pretty much been together Since then. Sometimes I wish he weren't so busy and mysterious all the time But I can't bore you with problems like that.

When Your done your tea I'll Bring you to my medical lab and I'll get you started out with the proper tools , And a room should you need to stay here For your training."

-Shuichi twirled his now emoty cup with his index finger slowly on the large white table.-
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:41 pm

Soushi listened intently and finished his tea before sitting the cup down on the table and smiling.

" Ready .. what type of tea was that? It was delicious. "

Soushi said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:48 pm

(wrong account post let me edit) xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:50 pm

"Some sort of mix between green and Herbal We grow out in the greenery. I always wondered exactly what it's make up was. It is really good though aint it !"

-Shu stood up and gestured toward him to follow.-
"My medical room and the rooms around it I painted different colors the White Is just so empty ya know."
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 6:52 pm

Soushi followed and looked around at the white walls, interested in why everything was white to begin with, but ignoring the tug of curiosity and keeping pace with Shuichi.

" Yeah, white is a empty color, but all colors have their beauty. You just have to find it. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 6:49 am

"Hmm I suppose it can be I heard the old Owner Vash Painted his Hose all white so tht he would stand out in it. I prefer Much more vibrant colors ! Like Pink Or a really light Vibrant blue. O and some reds I like..."
-SHuichi Ended up Rambling on about nothing important for a little while , He seemed to have the entire Maze of a mansion memorized as they came to a much more "vibrant" painted hall wall and walked into his medical lab. Strewn with books , a few test tables. Many beakers and vials full of ??? and a little bit of blood.-
"Here is where we Will be spending most of our time together"
-Shuichi Turned and smiled all in one movement.-
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 11:43 am

Soushi followed down every hallway, every turn, and every door, listening to Shuichi talk. By the time they arrived at the lab, Soushi`s eyes were swirling around in a dizzy like state.

" Alright ... can I have a minute though? "

Soushi asked tapping the side of his head before his eyes went back to normal and he smiled.

" Your hallway is pretty colorful. So what will we be doing first Shuichi-sensai? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 11:36 am

-Shuichi Patted him on the back playfully and smiled.-
"Yeah I had fun with paint and Vodka one night. hehe."

-When he walked into the main Lab further he opened turned the light on . The lab was large like everything else in the house but even though there was some blood it seemed more cheerful a place.-

"First get to know your tool's!! This is a scalpel."

-Shuichi Showed him the Sharp carving and cutting tool. Obviously used for surgery."

"I usually use this for cosmetic Medical Jutsu... I use the Chakra Scalpel And Chakra Thread to Operate without Cutting the Skin."

-He picked up a small Bag of Scalpels and Sewing thread. In a pouch he could wear on his leg or something. -
"Of course we aren't starting with Surgery.. The first thing I am going to teach you is a level 1 healing Palm technique."
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 7:18 pm

Soushi knew what a scalpel was, or rather, knew what the chakra scalpel jutsu was but had never actually seen a real, tangible scalpel, he was easily intrigued by it and it showed on his bright face as he nodded in fascination.

" I see, I see, but what are chakra threads? I`ve never heard of them .... ummm ... but chakra scalpel isn`t a new concept to me and neither is healing palms though I`ve never actually used them. "

Soushi stated, scratching the back of his head with a slightly nervous smile. He didn`t want to come off as a know-it-all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:15 am

"I haven't taught anyone anything before Sorry If I am a little rough around the edges. I just wanted to make sure you understand the difference between Chakra Scalpels and Physical Scalpels hahaha."
-He smiled and then went to look for a scroll in a cupboard.-
'Healing Palm may not be a lesser known Skill but it is Quite a helpful.. SO Is the Chakra Threads.

Chakra Threads Are commonly used by puppet masters there invisible to the eye and quite strong. However I Changed the Jutsu Slightly To allow us to stitch us someones Insides without actually Cutting open there skin And then the Second part would be making the thread a real solidified piece of Thread."

-Once he found the scroll he walked over to a patient table and laid it out on it.-
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 2:11 pm

Oh so those were chakra threads. Then Soushi sort of knew about them, though he didn`t know anyone that used them ... besides Shuichi of course. Soushi ventured to the table that Shuichi was in front of, and looked at the scroll that had been spread across it. The first question that popped in his head was what the scroll was, but he figured being patient and listening would get him the answers that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 1:44 pm

-Shuichi Placed his hand on the scroll and a dead body appeared on it It was well preserved and retained it's natural alive look. -
'Dead Soul jutsu."
-With that the bodies primary functions started up, Blood was pumping and cells were once again at work, He had temporarily completely reanimated the body.-
'This Will be our practice dummy. It has no mind or soul so Don't feel to bad about it okay !/"
-Shuichi let out a soft laugh and then cut a small cut into the bodies chest and he began to heal it. With the Healing Palm Technique. -
"Basically to start healing palm one must have great Chakra control. I' sure you were taught the tree climbing and water walking so your half there. The difference being one must form for medical jutsu such a high amount into ones Palm SO go ahead and try untill the chakra is visable and vibrant. .

Don't strain yourself though take your time."
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 5:40 pm

" AHHHHHHHHH A ZOMBIE!!!! "

That was Soushi`s originally reaction to the dead body coming back to life, but when Shuichi explained that the body had no soul or anything like that, Soushi placed his hand to his chest and smiled at that before starting to giggle to himself. He took a step towards the body and looked it over, watching Shuichi as his hands become a slightly greenish color, at least that`s what it looked like to him, and the cut that he had produced previously had healed right up quickly. Soushi looked at his own hands before looking back to his sensai and nodding.

" I won`t fail you. "

He held his hands out and started to focus. Soushi had pretty good chakra control already, well better than pretty good, but he knew that he could get much better. He felt his own hands begin to tingle until they were bathed in lightly flowing chakra. Soushi continued his concentration and noticed that the lightly flowing chakra turned a light green color. Soushi showed his Sensai, proud that he might have gotten it on the first try, though if asked to release it and do it again without having to concentrate as hard as he was now, he was sure that he would fail at that.

" Like this Sensai? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 4:49 pm

(My bad been busy)
-Before Shuichi Could awnser his young medical Shinobi Friend. A Tall Lanky man in a red suit with orange hair Strode into the room with his hands in his pockets.
He looked at the two and at the corpse and then leaned in real close to Soushi face leanining down slightly he cocked an eyebrow and then stood tall again.-
"I assume you are getting taught medical ninjutsu.. ."
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 5:07 pm

( It's fine. )

Taken aback by the appearance of a new face, and even more so when the new face was positioned directly in front of his. He leaned back a little before fixing himself when the new tall person asked if he was being taught medical jutsu. Soushi nodded quickly.

" Y-Yes. I'm Soushi Imano. "

Soushi offered his hand, which wasn't coated in the chakra anymore, for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I see shuichi please?    Can I see shuichi please?  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can I see shuichi please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: